804 replies to this topic

#661 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

"Considering he didn't actually kill Malcor, and the parasite like creature in him was removed, I would say we could at least trust him a little bit at least. It sounded like he was lied to from the very start by Damien. And that night I saw him when I was a child, seems to make a lot more sense now..." Thaes reminded him. "As for the hunter....I'm not sure what to do with it. Questioning it could help us understand more, but I doubt it would be very forthcoming and it seemed rather fixated in killing us." He suggested as he looked down at the place Johten was staring at. "But as long as the hunter is here, its a danger. I need to figure out something with it, and probably do it before we leave to get a generator." Thaes realized as he pondered on other possibilites. He didn't want to outright kill it, that seemed a great waste considering how rare these suppose to be. It probably has genes and traits that would be greatly beneficial to his Pale ghouls, and the tech it has would be of good use too.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#662 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:38 PM

Oh...YOu captured it...Lovely."

A smoothe voice purrs, making everyone in the room turn around as Johten freezes.

"No..."

he sputters, turning around as a large white tiger stands in the doorway.

"Father...."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#663 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

"Oh, hello Malcor. Happy that you could join.....did you modify yourself?" Thaes asked him as if it was just a normal conversation after spinning the chair to see a white malcor instead of a midnight black Malcor. Thaes was only told of his "death" just a few very busy days ago, so it didn't have the time to sink it like the several years Johten and Jarvan had. Really it was a pleasant surprise for Thaes to see his first and only father figure here again, but maybe not for the tiger brothers. "Because I could have sworn you were much much darker than that." Thaes said as a joke and a comment.

#664 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

Malcor smiles and sits in a chair, peeling a fruit.

"oh just a result of working with augustus...Some procedure that helps us do waht we are meant t odo.."

he looks at his sons with a smile and waves them away.

"Boys, go prepare a meal...I wil lexpalin everything to you both shortly, please let me talk to the scaled one alone."

the brother both nod, slighty stunned and leave without a word, leaving you with the tiger.

"Youvce come far son....Im proud of you."

he says wit ha soft smile

cainsig11.jpg

#665 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:18 PM

Now it was Thaes' turn to be stunned, getting a compliment from someone far ahead of himself in their field wasn't something he experienced much. "Thank you, I had very good mentors sir." he said, knowing Malcor knew who he meant, Him, his mother, and Nocturne. "....I see a lot has changed since I left. Such as you faking your death." he said as a way to start their conversation, not sure what Malcor had planned on talking about.

#666 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:15 AM

SOmetimes you have to do things you regret son.."

he says calmly, his hands folded neatly on his lap.

"Much like i didnt want to leave my sons as they are...It was imperative i do so for the work augustus and i are doing."

cainsig11.jpg

#667 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

"Yes, I know that a little too intimately in all honesty." Thaes said in uncomfortable tone, referring to what Malcor had mentioned earlier. "But, what sort of work are you talking about? As far as I can tell his work was mostly around his son Cain, which I'm not sure what's going on with him anymore given the current situations." Thaes mentioned off handedly, more curious of what Malcor was talking about with Augustus and whatever  work was done.

#668 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:47 AM

augustuses work mostly involved the cleanising of humanity, and turning the tide of the ghouls back to the asian continent. "

he says, his voice the cold, pert tone of a scinetist.

"Cain was jsut a paice of that....A rook on the table that augustus would like to stop the king from moving."

cainsig11.jpg

#669 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

"I don't remember playing a chess game where the pieces can go rogue." Thaes commented, the slightest tone of disagreement in his voice over how Cain was viewed. He didn't have much room to talk either with all of the experiments he had done without second thought, but it always was different when one didn't personally know the subject now wasn't it? "I would hazard a guess that something had change to let you come back to your sons here on the islands? I was able to get your data from that cave, did it have something to do with that?" he asked, gesturing to the pda that sat with it's charger plugged in.

#670 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

Go rouge.."

he laughed heartily at this, as if he was privy to a joke you had not been let in on.

"Boy, we have controlleled every conflict worldwide for years...Do you honestly beleive that boy is doing anything we havent planned? Out of everyone on the table, he is the one we have our hand on the most."

cainsig11.jpg

#671 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

Thaes was mostly taken back at first by the laughing, not the kind of reaction he would have expected to what he had to say, and then the explanation got him even more so. " I didn't think....Has he really?" Thaes asked incredulously, completely surprised that everything Cain has down or has happened was planned for him. To said it replace what respect he had for Augustus in the field of science was now rivaled by his disgust as he remembered many files on cain that told what he had done after the 'procedure' he had preformed himself. "Malcor, father,....does... Augustus even care about his son?" he asked him straight out, having trouble seeing any possiblity that the man did in the first place. 

#672 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:02 PM

for a moment, Malcor considers the question.

"The procedure...That was not planned if that makes you feel any better.....Nor the..After affects."

for a moment, the tigers face is solemn...Fatherly almost. The same as it was when he used to teach you and the brothers how to read and write.

"BUt as for loving him.....I  would say cain is the apple of his fathers eye....Why else would augustus make sure that he survives as much as he has?"

cainsig11.jpg

#673 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:50 PM

"Because as far as I know Cain is still a useful tool for him so he would have taken some measures to keep him alive, a la Ms. Kani over here. And if anything, that just means the procedure was more my fault than anything really." Thaes said, introducing her at the same time as using her as evidence while guilt piled on an old pile of guilt that stayed on his heart. "And if that is really how he sees Cain, then I must admit I see it as an odd way of helping him then." he sighed as he didn't know how else to say it without being extremely rude about the situation. "But, speaking of sons, why did you come back? I mean, I'm happy to know you're alive and I'm sure Johten and Jarvan are too, but why now all of a sudden?" he asked.

#674 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:42 AM

the tiger looks uncomfortable for a few moments before he speaks.

"Augustus is looking for certain gifted researchers...To investigate something hes been looking at for years...A peice of technology that if we can understand will change the face of eugenics ."

cainsig11.jpg

#675 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:45 AM

"....But, there's so many problems here Malcor, your sons need help too, Damien's been keeping all of the Islands of Indonesia as his own playground, hell my biological father was fucking fine for that for years apparently that prick!" Thaes said, his temper getting to him. But it was his biological father that made him mad, it was the one right infront of him. "You want me to work for that asshole?! I rather chop my own tail off and give it to him and tell go fuck himself with it! I could do something with a clear fucking concious for once here, so gods know what he fucking wants me to do since he's made his own son into a weapon!" Thaes started, standing up from the chair, too pissed to be sitting, agitated to the point he had to keep moving. "And I still don't know what he'll do with mother, Nocturne, if he gets here, I'm not going to help him if it helps him do that, and I'm not going to believe a damn word he says, cause you said yourself he's playing a chess game with the world. I get he's done a lot for the world, but fucking look at it now, it's starting to spiral out and he knows it! I don't want to be apart of his game, of my mother's game, of fucking obrieg's,  or any other where I have to force a man to kill his own family for a fucking test!" he finished, his toxic drool dripping from his jaw and onto his desk or hanging in strings and loops, a very old sign of him being extremely angry that hasn't happened in a long time.

#676 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

The march of science is a cruel one thaes."

HE says matter of factly, his hands folded on his lap.

"DO i always agree with augustus? Absolutely not, i find some of his methods deplorable, and his means questionably justfy the ends. But the test with cain, proved something instrumental that has saved many lives. As for your father..."

he waves the thought off.

"that fool is alive simply becasue he ran.....DO not worry about him..I will asssit you with my resources here to help with damien, and your mothers goals align with our own."

cainsig11.jpg

#677 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:01 PM

"Science...can only be as cruel as the people who practice it." He rebuttal to the statement Malcor made. "My father, no, more like sperm donor at this point, should shut his trap from now on.....And just what was proven by cain? Or do I even want to know..." Thaes almost hissed, taking out a napkin from his person from a container, laced with neutralizing agents against his own saliva, as he cleaned himself up from his previous anger.

#678 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:01 PM

Do you honestly want the truth about what we found with cain thaes....Think very hard about the answer."

Malcor says, reaching into his shirt and pulling out a flask, taking a long drag.

"Can you really deal with the knowlege."

cainsig11.jpg

#679 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

"You might as well, otherwise your trip here might be a waste if you don't. Not like I could do anything about it against you and Augustus..." Thaes as he looked more out the window than at Malcor with a rather fuming look. The tiger father didn't mention really what would happen to Nocturne, only using a vague line about goals. And it didn't sound like he would be staying around either, for one reason or another. And Thaes still out right reject working with or for Augustus, at least knowingly working for him if their talk has been any indication.

#680 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

"he learned that patriarchs that are dying can be bonded to a human host....And can continue their vigil."

johten says from the shaodws of the room, almost making malcor jump out of his skin at his sudden appearence.

"SOn!"

Johten nods to his father as he continues to speak.

"it appears fathers and cains goal is not to murder the ghouls..Or the ghouls that want to help mankind...Its finding us more guardians...People who can buy us more time so that they can poerfect wahtever they are studying."

Malcors eyes narrow as he sits up.

"how did you.."

johten pulls a book from his jacket, making malcors eyes narrow. 

"Noctourne has been on board the entire time. She plays opposition so that ho siht fights itself and doesn't unify against Inhotep..."

Malcor chuckles and rubs his neck.

"youre quite the grift..."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!