804 replies to this topic

#701 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

"That's good Johten, that's very good, but I think you need a break now." Thaes advised as he stepped over to the Tiger's side but making sure he didn't touch him since he still had the live wires in his hands. "If you weren't aware yet, there should some tools arriving that will help with the procedure, such as a conduit battery, cranial ridges, and some sort of super charger serum. Items for a mind transfuse should be arriving as well. This all should help." He informed him of the things now available to them. " Do either of you know where Ms. Kani is? I need to know the progress she has made so far." he asked both of them.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#702 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

Johten lets the wires go and points to waht looks like an old community pool. Inside you can see a soft green light pulsing.

'Shes been there.... Ever since you left."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#703 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

As Thaes walked over to the large in ground swimming pool, he gazed at it with a quizzical expression. ".....Makes sense really."  He said to himself quietly, finishing his own thoughts. Either the water didn't have a strong chemical presence like chlorine in the first place, or Kani neutralized it in the first place, it could serve as an admirable growth tank and workspace for someone like her. The albino smiled at the thought of able to do such things wherever one pleased like she could, then pushed it down as he realized those thoughts probably played across his face that instance. He didn't do anything to attract her attention and stepped away, knowing the work would be delicate and needed attention itself. "Then I would assume we will have to wait a little longer, til then lets look at what was sent here instead." he said to the Tigers and Jacob/Joesph.

#704 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

they all nod and go to the two silencers sitting byt the cargo silently.

ALl the machines needed in pristine condition, along with the medicines and narcotics needed to make sure everything goes smoothely.

"QUite alot of material."

jarvan says as he picks up some cranial ridges.

"ANd johten has to keep power running stable correct?  FOr an operation that could take hours? Thats going to leave him drained for at least a week."

the old tiger shruigs.

"I do my duty ...SOmone must help the little one."

cainsig11.jpg

#705 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

"It could take hours, it could take minutes, I don't have a real precedent on how this will go." Thaes admitted as he meticulously went over each thing to be sure of him of their excellent condition. He wanted to be sure everything was prepared and ready for the operation, with every mundane factor checked so that something small but obvious wouldn't cause complications. "I can step up and do what I can to help when he's recuperating, even if pale ghouls and a toxincaster don't stack up well in place of a Thor mutagen user." he offered with a slight smirk, trying to help in ways he could and throwing a joke in there to better the mood. Even if it wasn't a good one.

#706 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

Malcor comes over and pats his sons shoulders-

all will be well. Ill be here to help as well... I can lend some of the knowlege i have."

in the distance, the hunter that had been captured roarrs and the old tiger chuckles.

"Our guest is not happy."

cainsig11.jpg

#707 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

"Well, now that we have the chance and time, can you explain why that thing was guarding your lab, the one locked behind a mechanism that can be only opened with their swords." he said, gesturing to Johten and Jarvan. "It kept calling us heretics and such, protecting the place from 'the one who plays god' and us, from doing the ultimate sin 'of making new gods'. No to mention, who even created its kind? Everything about it and it's race is a mystery to me and I only have a couple of clues to work with here." he said to Malcor since he was the one who had it in that lab in the first place.

#708 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

For4 a long time Malcor only smiles, until he sighs.

"That is a race from someplace i dont know...A group that i nurtured in secret behind Augustus.... They have a cursory understanding of waht he does.. Hence why they refer to him as such."

he poinbts at the swords.

'Those where experimental...And worked remarkably well."

cainsig11.jpg

#709 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

"Well yes, those are great keys, if you stick them into people, you can unlock their deaths." Thaes said with a dead pan expression as he looked at the warehouse where the hunter was kept for now. "...Think it will listen to you to clam down? The last thing we need is it getting free and reaping some havoc while the operation is going on. Not to mention, hope to have a chance to examine it and see if I can not decipher its' species origins, or at least give it a shot since it sounds like not even you know where they came from either." he explained, growing some concern at the idea of the operation being interrupted by that thing.

#710 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

THe old scientist nods slowly.

'ill go tell it to calm down... You have my word."

he leaves and johten smiles.

"I hope i can do this."

cainsig11.jpg

#711 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

"You can, I'm sure of it." Thaes told Johten confidently, having to reach up to pat the taller tiger on the shoulder. "It's the boys that have me concerned right now....there's no way I can accurately figure out what will happen and it just feels like a crap shoot of it working or not even with all the help we got." He sighed as he looked out the window, his thoughts more than preoccupied with the worst that could happen during or after operation.

#712 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

johten turns and there is jacob, The edge has left him, and we can see that he is in his own faculties.

"No matter what happens mr thaes.. I know you will do your best to do whats best for us."

Johten smiles and places qa ha nd tenderly on the boys shooulder to comfort him as jarvan leans gainst the wall.

'' Our lives are in your hands brother... I trust you, but if you fail we better run and run fast, becasue that boys mother will hunt us like a fiend."

cainsig11.jpg

#713 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

"Hah hah aaaah.....there is no running from her." Thaes said without dropping the smile he had despite the horrible implications of electrical violence what he had just said. Looking at all three of them in the room, the Albino scientist just nodded his head and started walking out the room. "You should all get some rest for now, might be a while before Kani will be finished, going to go see if she's surfaced yet." he said before leaving. The other body is the last thing left to wait for, but having some space to himself was also the secondary goal of him leaving. He hasn't felt this sort of pressure outside of operation that caused all of this to happen in the first place. Perhaps some time not thinking about it will help some, if at all.

#714 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

kani is sitting in the pool, the ground is covered in a form of fleshy  growth that leads to some form of raised flesh pit filled with water. inside you can see the dleicate and intricate bundle of veins that make up the nervous system laid out.

"hello scaled one."

she says with a calm nod.

"waht caqn i do for you."

cainsig11.jpg

#715 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:07 AM

"Just wanted to see how everything was going, see if there was anything you need or wanted." He said as he approached the edge of the flesh growth, careful not to step on any of it, on the edge closest to Kani. "Not only that, but to also appreciate that you could do all of this in such a short matter of time. Seriously, it would take me probably weeks to get even closer to the same kind of progress you just made." The scientist commented, actual respect in his voice as he spoke.

#716 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

Years."

Kani said , almost as if only half listening.

"to make a nervous system this perfectly you would have to sit here for years to attin this level of work.. YOu are good , but you do not have the skill needed to work this speed and efficency."

she points toa bucket that has waht looks like a human skeleton in it.

"please bring that here so i can begin the skeleton ... This is the easy part.. The rest of this will take a week."

cainsig11.jpg

#717 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Thaes reached over to the container of human remains, not really questioning where she even found them and to be honest he had his own questionable ways of obtaining things he needed before, and held it out to her patiently. "If we are talking about refinement, I think years is still being generous, perhaps decades would be more accurate. And that's with tools and a proper facility." The pale varghen admitted. "And yet you did it here, in a community swimming pool. Does this come naturally to you or did you have to learn?" he asked her, genuinely curious about her.

#718 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:20 AM

she stops for a moment and thinks on the matter.

" honestly i do not know.... FLesh and system crafting come easy to me... Im guessing its a matter of the programming master augustus put into me."

she takes the skull and begins delicately adfding it to the system.

"Its like ... I know waht to do before my hands move."

cainsig11.jpg

#719 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

"Hm. Even then, I don't think that it takes away the fact you are elegantly and confidently performing what most people would consider 'playing god' with your bare hands where as almost everyone else is crude and ineffeicent." He said, unsure even himself if he was saying that as a comment from observation or sincere compliment to her. Quickly realizing it himself, he swiftly figure something else to ask her before they dwell on what he had just said any longer. "What did you do before we met at that hive. I know you had said you were visiting hives for samples, but that couldn't be the only thing you do with your time." he asked her, wanting to know more about her. Its been possibly months and he still knew very little about her other than being an Archivist organism that Augustus had made for Cain that can create life.

#720 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:31 PM

Kani looks at you , and if she could you could tell her eyebrows would be raised.

"I am just doing as i was programmed. You say it with such words i do not understand."

She walks over to the vat and the flesh seems to overtake the skull and bones.

"As for what i did, i went to old hospitals, old surgery theaters.. And studied the books and notes held there. It was so calming."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!