804 replies to this topic

#681 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

Thaes turned around when Johten first spoke in Malcor's place, telling him things that made him felt a rather unique blend of anger, shock, and depression all at the same time. "....You...put that man through hell...just to get more time on the clock? And mother....was working with him the whole time." He said barely above a whisper as he laid his head onto a hand as he tried to process what he was just told. Practically that his mother has lied to him, at least about something major, that him and augustus probably want to put more people through what cain when through, and that he probably wanted Thaes on to do more operations like it. "....What about Burias? He didn't just get a patriarch, he has flesh heap brain matter in him too now if you didn't know already. And just what the hell are you fuckers studying that's oh so fucking important." Thaes asked, any sense of civility he use to carry in his speech gone as his mind didn't want to handle what was being thrown at it. He wished he had something like burias and cain, something he could physically lash out with just to blow some steam. But no, he was a meek varghen that could barely put up a fight with any person, like always.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#682 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:43 PM

Reading his stance, johten speaks up.

"No.... Its not about time on the clock.... Its about removing the concept of time entirely.... About giving everyone a shot... Your mother...She doesnt tell you this, but she can read her fathers thoughts... It was one of the reasons she put you on the project."

Malcor moves forward as if to silence his son, but the larger tiger pushes passed easily, standing beside his brother.

"They put cain through hell because if he can succeed...Whatever nightmare is planning it can be fought back...or at least held at back until whatever weapon is being made can be completed.... "

he flips to a page simply labled patient 0, showing nocturnes face and data.

"For the last hundred or so years, nocturne has been taking heavy medications to reduce her powers...and break the link to her brother and father... it has caused he great pain, even though it has left her power over ghouls mostly intact. When augustus proposed cains involvement in odin, she was eager to assist, because she felt the stronger generals of nightmare rousing...Specifically one that augustus has called Fenris..... Your mother and damien know this ghoul intimately....His name is warwick."

Malcor says, covering his face with his hand.

"The whole situation surrounding cains ascension into the odin program was unbelievably fucked.... We did not take into account obriegs intervention, nor his grab for power or undermining of his progicator krieg... but facts are facts... it happened. As for the boy burias..He has a patriarch in his as well..... Titan and dekkanorus are both patriarchs son...Dekkanorous was just a failed attempt at one occurring naturally through ghoul evolution."

Johten folds his arms as he listens, patting his brothers shoulder.

"so.....His other mother is really innocent..."

Malcor shrugs lightly.

"Shes always been the more sympathetic one of our group."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#683 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

Thaes was silent for a long time, trying to digest all that was told to him by Johten and Malcor, with eyes that started to water as he thought about everything with the new information he was given. "Brother....can you please give me the book?" he asked Johten, his voice calm by cracked. "Jessica, do you think you're up for a quick jump? I can only assume you know where Cain still might be?" he asked her, hoping she would be. There was a couple of people he desperately wanted to talk right now, in person, with proof in hand.

#684 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:57 PM

johten tosses him the book as malcor sighs.

"GOing to tell him the truth?"

he asks calmly as jessica comes forward between him and johten.

"I can jump us thaes...But we cant stay overly long..I dont want to leave jacob alone."

Johten smiles and nods.

"Ill watch him madam...Take your time."

cainsig11.jpg

#685 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

"Yes, they deserve that much." he said to Malcor. "Besides, you need to spend some quality time with Johten and Jarvan, I'm sure there's much to catch up on." Thaes said, his tone neutral with no sarcasm or sincerity behind it. "Hopefully it won't be long, unless Cain and Krieg try to skin me alive. YOu can blame them at that point." He said as he stood up, stuffing the book in pocket of his coat.

#686 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

thaes reappears before the settlement in a loud crack of thunder ,starling some livestock as jarvan watches thaes from a guard post.

"Not appearing with the dgoddess brother?"

the white tiger asks with a smile.

"SHe stay behind?"

cainsig11.jpg

#687 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:33 PM

Thaes nodded, rubbing his now blind eyes after the brilliant flash of energy that was Jessica teleporting him here, cursing his albinism given eyes. Giving a grunt of frustration before speaking. " She's catching up on things with her husband, something they needed for awhile." he explained as his eyesight came back. "How's everything here with your father? Did a package arrive yet or anything?" he asked, remembering what Augustus had sent over when he spoke to Malcor recently for the procedure for cain's sons.

#688 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

yeh....some guys came in bringing some shit."

jarvan sits up a bit and folds his legs, sighing softly.

"Johtens been practicing bridging a chage from a caar battery...Hasnt moved at all since you left."

cainsig11.jpg

#689 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:45 AM

"Well with what just arrived it should give him the needed advantage he needs for this." Thaes told Johten as he stood up, dusting off his grey and black uniform. "Supercharger serums, a conduit battery, and some cranial ridges he'll be holding onto Jacob when we do the procedure."  he informed him, sounding calmer and more sure than when he first thought up and spoke about this with the rest of them before zapping over to the States briefly. Though in truth he was still nervous about it, but there was no benefit in showing it, if anything it would be detrimental now.  "....How is the kid since we've been gone?" the komodo asked, his mind now turning to the very person he will have to operate on soon. A thought that still made his stomach turn slightly.

#690 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

he stole my damn swords and started slicing apples."

jarvan says with an annoyed huff.

"Not even with his hands..Hes just levitating fruit and dicing them apart...it would be awesome if he wsnt using my damn birthright as some sort of food processor."

cainsig11.jpg

#691 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

"Heh, fruit ninja." Thaes laughed to himself, thinking of an old throwaway game he remembered Burias played on his P.D.A. Must have showed it to the boys one day when things were still normal. "We'll find something else for him to be occupied with, just glad he can do something to distract him from the here and now for awhile." He said, reminding him that Jacob was still a kid, forced into this situation in the first place. "Now lets go, reclaim your birthright or whatever, and get what I'm confidant is the most insane procedure done in human history finished." he said as they walked.

#692 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

jarvan leads you to where jacob sits in the center of the room, tossing apples from where he is sitting besides a basket and evicerating them with the blade.

"Hey thares."

he says with a smile as he tosses up another apple.

"Had a nice trip with mom?"

cainsig11.jpg

#693 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:46 AM

"Yes it went.....better than I thought it would." he answered Jacob, it being truthful despite the surprises that happened and how thing went at first. "But, how are you Jacob? And Joesph as well?" He asked him sincerly, wondering how the boys were doing while the new materials were unpacked back in the hospital facility. It was also awkward for him since he had never operated on someone so young let alone how he was about to operate on him, or them really. He wasn't exactly a great bedside doctor in the first place, was never high on his list of priorities when he was younger.

#694 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

hes not in the mood to speak .. He knows waht youre planning ."

jacob says sadly, slicing an apple into cubes.

"hes afraid youll botch it..or the tiger wont have enough power to hold the bridge stable.... He doesnt want to die."

cainsig11.jpg

#695 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:24 AM

"Trust me, I am too and I would bet your mother and father as well." He admitted, showing Joesph isn't the only one with some hesitation to this. "....Augustus, your grandfather, has sent over things that should better guarantee that both of you will make it. We're not just trying to save one over the other, we're trying to keep both of you alive." The pale Komodo explained, wanting it to be clear that idea of losing one of the them was unacceptable in the first place. "...I wronged you and Joesph, and your family. Forced too or not, I still did it. I'm going to fix it, I'm going to fix it and you can all be a happy family again. I can't undo all of the damage, and forgiveness isn't something I can ask for, but I can at the very least help." Thaes admitted it all to this child, sure in the idea the boys understood what he was rambling on about than their age would suggest, thinking on what Augustus had said about blame and guilt along with doing what was needed. It was turning out to be quiet the day for the pale lanky scientist that was more at home in a sterile and controlled lab, not out in the wild or in the middle of a warfield. 

#696 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

jacob nods and seems to lean back, closing his eyes .

The opressive presence from before fills the air as Joeseph, still bearing an aura of malignance is brought forward.

"everyones a sophist after the act.... Have you ever considered if were worth bringing back lizard... Forget what mom and dad think... Or even the guilt that keeps you clawing at this. Are you one hundred percent certain that what was done to us is safe to undo... What if splitting jacob and i causes something you cant control.. Can you kill one of us again if something bad happens?"

cainsig11.jpg

#697 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:34 AM

"There is no such thing as a hundred percent guaranteed safe result to anything, ever, that's something even you should know." Thaes said truthfully as someone whose been in fields where such is the rule to most fields of science. "So if you want me to give it to you plainly, you either have a 50/ 50 shot of making it through the procedure fine or not, or going with the 100 percent chance of dying horribly and slowly as you and Jacob's minds are ripped apart by one another till whatever's in there takes over. If it comes down to having to eliminate whatever comes of this, even if it's one of you, yes, for I have a family here to protect as well." Thaes said rather coldly but with a hint of a somber tone to it. "Does that satisfiy you Cain junior?" He said, noting the similar attitude cain would have when dealing with something very serious.

#698 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

Joseph laughs bitterly.

"You're full of shit you know that?"

he stands and the blades fly back to jarvan who holds them protectively, eyeing the young boy uncertainly.

"im going to play your game thaes..ANd i hope you're right.... But if im right, and you give something form that should've been left dead Nothing i do, or those two tigers do is gonna stop it. so i hope you're real fast with a knife."

he makes a cutting motion at his neck.

"Becasue the only chance youre going to have... Is in the first few seconds of it waking up.. after that.. they are going to carry you out of here needing a soup strainer."

he motions to an area where power can be seen jolting.

"Looks like youre friend is ready..... WHen are we doing this, im sure we should do so soon."

cainsig11.jpg

#699 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

"That depends if Miss Kani has your new body ready first, no point in a transference if there's no where to put you." Thaes reminded him, remembering the archivist said it would take at least a week for the process. "I have equipment to make sure that they're in good condition, you're welcome to come along if you wish." He offered to the cynical child, having plenty to worry about besides a philosophical talk with Cain's kids.

#700 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

Johten stands between two generators, bathed in sweat and huffing and puffing.

In his hand are two live wires, his entire being glows as he keeps the power flowing until he falls to his knees..

"i can..I can do it....As long as i am able to keep the current low i can keep the power going.."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!