804 replies to this topic

#641 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:47 AM

"I might now be a geologist, but I feel like your diamond metaphor hits home with the situation he's in right now." Thaes sighed as he thought about the implications of what Johten had just spoken about. "I would need to find out just what sort of damage it is, and then find a solution to fix said damage, but that could take up time he might now have. To separate them....I would need some form of.....'vessel' to but the other boy in. And I quiet frankly don't know where the hell to begin in trying to find or grow a 'vessel' like that right now. But I do know we can't solve anything out here in the middle of nowhere with a hunter, a truck, and a ghoul migration swarm just a few feet away. We need to head back to the villiage and figure out options." Thaes said, gesturing to the plains around them that held no lab equipment for him to work with to help the boy. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#642 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

johten crouches and begins talking with the child as jessica sighs.

"You dont understand how much it hurts to hear that said about him.."

She watches her son play and sighs.

"I saw it you know......When joeseph forces control.....Its single minded.....Like a blade...One direction.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#643 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:00 AM

"....I will try to help him, try to undo what I did. I just hope that I can find the way to do so." He said, paying more attention to the boy than Jessica. One of the greatest source of guilt was talking to him while another was just standing away from him a few feet talking with Johten. He wondered briefly what choices he made in life that had lead him to this point in time, and if he can actually change thing to make it all better. That's all he really wanted to do, make things better in some way or fashion with his knowledge and to know more. And its been awhile since he actually has done something like that other than helping Johten's wife just a few days ago. Other than that, he had a hard time recalling another time where he helped friends and family he knew. "...We really need to leave, I don't know what else is out here and with Damien still out there I rather not have everyone here take a needless risk right now. Especially with you and Jacob here now, he surely would have heard of the boy at least by now." Thaes reasoned, not doubting the ghoul king would want Jacob's powers for his own ends if he learns about them and then finds out he's right here right now.

#644 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:09 AM

wiht a huff, johten hauls the hunter into the truck again and jessica gatherts her son up and sits in the back seat.

The road home is quiet and uneventful, and as you get to the settlement, everyopne goes their seperate ways.....Well except your brother.. He sits in the corner of your office with a smile, fiddling with some doodad.

"so whats the next move brother? what issue you thinking of tackiling first?"

cainsig11.jpg

#645 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:39 AM

Thaes sat down in the chair behind the desk and just sighed. It was a question he's been asking himself the whole ride back to the village. They had a ticking time bomb in the shape of a young boy who he had truly and utterly fucked up in an attempt to make more weapons out of people. The pale eggs Kani had mentioned earlier under Daimen's control. The parasite creature they had extracted from Bjarl. The fact that Johten and Jarvan's father was in fact alive and not dead like they thought so for several years now. The hunter creature that they had restrained that wanted to prevent Thaes from doing...well something but he didn't quiet understand still. All of this in less then a day. "Perhaps Aberga was right, maybe I do need to start drinking." Thaes sighed to himself as he felt a headache coming along. The PDA from the cave lab facility was on his desk but it was charging for the time being, and along with it was papers of information they had tried to gather for him to use. There really wasn't much there in the first place. "Could you go find Kani, be snake looking woman ghoul, I need to speak with her." he asked his brother who he only meet like a couple of days ago now. He had some idea forming in his mind, but it was one of many as well. He would tackle first helping Jacob, and hopefully the two, maybe all three, would stay here for a while longer. With their strength maybe he could actually convince more of the tribes and villiages here to side with Johten and Jarvan, especially with his father now more or less in a form of agreement with them. "It's going to be a long day..." he said to himself.

#646 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

Pudge smiles and reaches into his shirt, pulling out waht looks like some sweets.

"SHould i go get the electric chick and the kid than?"

Hse says, tossing you one with a smirk

cainsig11.jpg

#647 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

He tried to catch it but being rather physically inept, he completely missed and it bounced off the desk and onto him. "No, not this time. I want to make sure what I'm thinking will even work, without any collateral damage this time." Thaes sighed as he picked it up. He didn't want them to be around to hear why he wanted to propose, and he wanted to make sure That it posed no risk to Kani, especially if what she had said earlier before is correct. Having the spare organs for Cain, it might work in creating a new vessel for the son of cain. If not, he would have to explore the possibility of using a pale egg to create a new human body for Jason to occupy. He needed to then find a way to actually separate the two without compromising whatever it is they were holding back. He wished he has some sort of psy mutagen user right about now.

#648 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:50 AM

Pudge leaves and soon comes back with Kani trailing behind him quietly.

"How can i help you white scale.."

She says with a smile as he cocks his head.

"Have you located cain?"

cainsig11.jpg

#649 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:54 PM

"I have no idea where he is and that's not my most pressing concern." Thaes said as he rubbed his head. He almost forgot about Kani's own goal here, maybe Jessica might be nice enough to tell her if Kani's intentions were agreeable for her. "I have some questions I hope you could help with so I have a better idea of what sort options I have in helping the boy called Jacob. There's two brains, two minds, in his cranium. His and his brother Joseph. It's not stable and they need to be separated. You said you were made as sort of an organ bank for Cain, Jacob's father. Do you think using these organs could make a body compatiable for a mind to be transfered to it?" Thaes asked her, since she would have a better understanding since it was her purpose by Augustus.

#650 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

Kani thinks for a long moment, tapping her muzzle.

"I have the genetic coding and markers for Caliphas cain in my body......As long as i am given a sample of the boys dna i can genetically alter the coding i have and make the organs and nervous system easily.... It is just the transferring of the conciousness that will be an issue."

cainsig11.jpg

#651 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:13 AM

"That is the biggest issue, and I have no idea how that will work either." Thaes sighed as he shook his head. "But, to at least know we can create the vessel in the first place is reassuring, otherwise the whole idea of transference would be mute if there wasn't something to transfer to." he said, starting to think out loud as well as just speaking with Kani and Pudge. "....If it's the mind, and the grey matter....maybe I have an idea but more questions need to be asked." He looked over to pudge. "Can you run one more errand for me? Gather Johten, Jarvan, and Jessica please." he asked his brother.

#652 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:50 PM

he nodsand  gets up.

Jarvan is the first of the three to come forward and he sits on a gurney, sharpening his blade.

"I dont like the look on you brother."

He says, dragging a whetstone over his blade.

"Is everything ok?"

Johten and jessica both arrive at the same time, both laughing about a joke johten had stumblked through before they both go quiet.

"Yes seth?'

jessica asks witth a tired smile.

"How can i help you?"

cainsig11.jpg

#653 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:49 PM

"Well, I have some good news today at least, possibly even better depending on how everyone here takes it and their opinions." Thaes prefaced after everyone had gathered here thanks to Pudge. "While the abilities of the facility is...limited, with Ms.Kani's work and a DNA sample from of Jacob we could grow a vessel for Joesph. But of course that does not answer the question of how to transfer his concious to the other body. The idea is based on the very basic idea that the nervous system is an electrical system to transfer small jolts between neurons to send messages, and where I think where we can form a link between the to bodies for transference in a similar fashion of having two computers and a length of cat 5. But we do not have machines or wires to serve as the connection....but we do have 3 people who are Thor mutagen users." he said while looking at them. "It could be possible for someone to act as the bridge, flowing the electrical currents between the two bodies so Joesph can inhabit the new vessel while still helping Jacob control himself. But, and this is rather obvious, it can be very dangerous for not only the two boys but for the one acting as the connection in the first place for they will have to balance practically three minds during the process, the boys' and their own. This is not something to take lightly, nor would had this been my first choice in course of action but with the current pressure of the situation it might be the best. So...opinions? Ideas? I'm rather open right now to anything?" He finished with a sigh of relief of finally getting off a risky plan from his chest.

#654 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:11 AM

jessica looks troubled and shakes her head.

'i cant keep a constant charge..my bodys nopt healed up enough.."

Jarvan nods and shakes his head.

"Im not able to either...My charge goes to my blades and fades too fast... I dont think any of us can.."

Johten stands and walks over to an old cathode monitor and grabs the chord, his eyes beginning to glow as the cathode monitor comes to lfe.

"I can thaes.......How long would i need to be able to hold the current?"

Jessicas eyes widen and she shakes her head.

'Thats insane! You could suffer permant nerve damage!"

cainsig11.jpg

#655 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:14 PM

"I....have no honest idea how long it would take. As far as I know, this is the first operation of its kind and I have nothing to base a guess on other than direct implantation of brain matter into another brain which is too different of a process to take into account. It could be a couple of mintues, or hours, or maybe a day, it depends on the boys really." Thaes admitted with a sigh. "And we still have time, Miss Kani still has to grow the body first before we even attempt this. Untill then perhaps we can find something that gives some form of advantage or boost to the idea, let everyone rest, maybe even find a better solution." Thaes suggested.

#656 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:33 PM

It will take me a week."

Kani says matter of factly, looking at johten.

"if you plan to protect the children and your friend youre going to need more power than you can produce.....You may need a generator."

cainsig11.jpg

#657 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:06 AM

"I do not suppose you three would know where we can find a generator?" He asked Johten, Jarvan, and Pudge, looking at the three natives of the island who would have a good chance of knowing to where to at least look for one. "Preferably one that would not be missed if something were to happen to such a piece of equipment, which will more than likely happen." He added, reminding them just how dangerous the whole process could be for both living and non living things.

#658 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

jessica shrugs as johten sighs.

'We can raid the old human detainment outpost....They had those machines to power their fences and water pumps.."

cainsig11.jpg

#659 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:10 PM

"That should do....hopefully." Thaes said with a nod. "After we safely detain the Hunter we could go get the generator and bring it back if we can. I should also have spare time to go over the data Malcor left behind. Figure out what's going hopefully." he said as he eyed the pda that was still recharging. "Oh...one more thing. Jessica, Kani here has been looking for Cain. It seemed Augustus had made her as a...well sentient organ back For Cain if what she told is right. So, Kani, Jessica, Cain's wife, Jessica, Kani, Cain's...organ..bank." He said, his social ineptitude showing brightly again.

#660 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:08 PM

kani nods as jessica watches her with an odd mix of curiosity, and slight disgust.

"well met kani..."

SHe says, shaking her hand as johten looks to where the hunter was detained.

"And that thing?" 

he asks, "And waht about the ghoul...are we to trust it?"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!