804 svar till detta ämne

#621 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2016 - 04:59

"Secure it from us? From what I've heard so far since getting here he meant for us to see this." Thaes said as he pondered on what he was told. Thaes was no longer content in just sitting now, he unbuckled his seatbelt and turnaround in his seat to look at the thing directly. "What use is this information to you? Who wanted you and your tribe to do this and why?" he asked it, relying more on johten to translate than for it to understand him.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#622 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2016 - 05:04

It looks directly at him and gargles around words long unused.

"Secret...Information....Old gods handed to us....To keep from the swarms."

Johten is startled by its talking and looks at him.

"Well thats convenient

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#623 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2016 - 05:15

"Old gods?" Thaes repeated the words used by the hunter, not seeming to take notice of it able to speak english all of a sudden. The swarms it was referring was possibly meaning the ghouls. "So, these old gods, gave all this for you and your kind to protect from ghouls correct?" he asked making sure it was getting the story straight so far. "Do you think we're with the ghouls?" He asked it as well.

#624 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2016 - 08:28

the hunter speaks slowlyly, each word a strained rasp.

"YOu..WOrk for the one who plays god..ANd his band...If we do not stop you, he will committ the unforgivable sin."

cainsig11.jpg

#625 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2016 - 08:48

"I'm doubting we're speaking of the same person. The only person I'm working for is myself right now." Thaes corrected the thing, wishing it wasn't being so vague and using such spiritual language with him. "And that sin would be...?" he asked.

#626 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2016 - 09:35

Making a new set of gods..."

HE says , his eyes staring at him from beihind the maskl..

"You do not know it yet...but you are being played by the creator....The holder of eden.....The flech crafter."

cainsig11.jpg

#627 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2016 - 09:41

"Augustus?" Thaes said a loud, thinking of the only person he knew of that could fit such a description. "I think the question now is who is it you're following that opposes augustus then, maybe we can work something out." Thaes asked now. He didn't doubt that there were hundreds if not thousands of people who would be against that man, but he wanted to know who exactly it was that held sway on the hunters. More afraid of hearing Nightmare or Damien coming from the hunter.

#628 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 april 2016 - 12:41

the car grinds to a halt , and a storm begins overhead as jarvan huiffs.

"Fuck..."

He says as you turn around and see the bridge is out, and a massive migration of ghouls are passing through the riverbed below.

"We cant seem to go this way.."

johten looks away for one second, but the hunter takes this moment to tear itself free and hurl itself at the tiger, tacking him from the truck and sending them both tumbling into a ditch beside the trench

cainsig11.jpg

#629 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 april 2016 - 01:32

He opened the glove compartment infront of him and shoved the pda in it and closed it in a hurry as he opened the passenger door. "Can something go right just for once today?" Thaes said as he got out of the truck, turning on the toxin caster to ready it for use. He wanted to take the thing alive, but if they start getting attention from the swarm he'll just have to end swiftly and hope a cloud of toxins will keep the ghouls back as they get back into the truck. "Bjarl watch the swarm, Jarvan with me." he said quickly as he raced over to where the combatants were fighting.

#630 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 april 2016 - 01:42

a storm roils above, and afamilair chargeenters the air.

Jarvan looks up as johten stuggles with the hunter, taking brutal punches to the face and chest as he growls.

"Thaes....Why do i feel like.."

lightning strikes, and hurls the hunter and johten away from each other as jessica stands in a crater, holding her son to his chest.

cainsig11.jpg

#631 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 april 2016 - 02:04

Thaes stopped in his tracks and jumped back at sudden thundercrash that happened in front of them. Lowering his arm after shielding his eyes from the flash, he just spread his arms out and said. "Finally! Thank you!" he said, as if thanking a deity for a divine intervention. " I didn't think you would be visiting again so soon." he said with obvious relief on his reptilian features, before a look of puzzlement replaced it. "Wait...is that..Jacob?" he asked. A flood of memories smashed their way through his mind, at first happy ones of visiting her family then came the ones of the experiment with cain, then with the boy himself. turning on the device on his arm, he sent the ghouls to round up the hunter again, with extra emphasis on securement and more cables. "I guess this isn't a 'hi how you doing' sort of visit?" he asked now, his voice now tired and hesitant.

#632 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 april 2016 - 12:42

jessica smiles as she sets her son down, and he looks toward the hunter.

"He is really mad..."

jacocb says as his eyes glow, forcing the hunter to slump forward onto his face. Jessica smiles and looks at thaes.

"Well...Kind of both.....hello tigers..."

jarvan nods and johten makes a sort of pained grunt in response as jacob goes over and touches the massive tigers face.

"OH MOM! HES A HUGE KITTY!"

a peal of laughter comes from jessica as johten blinks twice, astounded

cainsig11.jpg

#633 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 april 2016 - 01:16

He stood next to Jessica, his face a mix between disbelief and relief. "I never thought I would be seeing Jacob again.....at least not without Cain trying to end me." Thaes said quietly as he watch Jacob play with Johten's face. For a brief moment, he though he saw blood splattered all over the boys body with horrible wounds inflicted on him. He closed his eyes and put a hand over them before trying to shake the image away. His eyes open and the boy was normal, as if nothing bad happened to him at all. Having two stark reminders of what he had done was a little much for Thaes. "Well, it's definitely good to see you again. I would guess the other reason has something to do with Jacob?" he asked her.

#634 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 april 2016 - 02:12

before you speak to jessica, you see a vision of jacob snapping his head up, his face covered in fresh blood, and two baleful eyes that seem to stare deep into your soul. There is understanding in those eyes. The vision knows waht was done, waht was comitted. And only by the chains of medicine and mental conditioning is keeping all of them alive for a moment.

the vison fades as jacob plays with johtens whiskers, making the tiger grunt as he lays his head back with a smile.

"THis tiny one.....He is brave.."

He lifts him up and begins to play with him as jessica smiles.

"oh...he hasnt had the chance to kill you yet thaes.....Give it time."

cainsig11.jpg

#635 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 april 2016 - 02:52

He doesn't say anything just yet, his mind still reeling at what he just saw. He could even feel himself shaking as he stood, chills running down his spine sporadically despite the heat of the day. Taking a deep breath to get a hold of himself again, he continued what he was trying to say earlier. "Ah, um, right....Well, it's definitely good to see you again. I would guess the other reason for your visit has something to do with Jacob?" he managed to asked her. It probably looked odd for anyone else looking at him, like a nerd talking to an attractive girl.

#636 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juni 2016 - 03:44

jessica nods slowly.

"Im afraid....The power joeseph is weilding is growing too quickly...I just watched him rip apart an entire landing force alone...He needs a doctor...a shrink..Somone wholl help him...Becasue if he goes off....I dont think neither i nor cain can stop him."

cainsig11.jpg

#637 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 25 juni 2016 - 01:45

"And you brought him here because....."Thaes trialed off since he wasn't quiet sure how that involved him in the slightest. That was until he realized why she was talking to him, the geneticist and one responsible if not partially for who Joesph and his mother are now. "You don't honestly think I can help do you? I have no familiarity with psychology, and I can't...I could never fix something, I just....make it more dangerous." Thaes sighed as he looked at the two in front of him, two prime examples of what he was speaking. 

#638 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 26 juni 2016 - 02:35

make it work."

Johten says, holding jacob up and moving him like a plane.

"Neither you nor that woman get it....But you dont feel what im feeling..."

Jarvan raises his eyes as his brother continues.

"In this boy i see a child......somone who just wants to be happy living with his brother.....But behind them both...Is a yawning maw..Filled with teeth. Right now..They can ignore it...or take turns holding it back...but one day, i dont know when. That maw is going t oyawn forth....and something much worse than the demon is going to come forward..."

cainsig11.jpg

#639 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 28 juni 2016 - 11:34

"Wait, how...how do you see any of that in the first place? And, a maw?" Thaes asked Johten, now curious as to how someone who didn't even know what happened to the boy have a greater deal of insight into Jacob than him or Jessica. Not to mention the idea of some sort of maw waiting to devour the boys sat on him like a cold lump of guilt. What could possibly be in the boy's mind? The only thing that should have been transplanted was his borther's grey matter. Is there something else at work now? Did something go wrong in the process? There was too many questions and he felt woefully underperpared for solving the issues.

#640 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 juli 2016 - 01:48

Electricity brother."

He says simply.

" much like how a tv uses electricity to make an image , I can use it to see the true contents of a persons mind and heart.."

He sets Jacob down and stands, tossing a ball with the boy.

" the procedure you've done was done perfectly... But you tried to force two diamonds together, and one of them is cracking while the harder one is horrible damaged..."

Jessica cocks her head with his eyes widening before job ten continues.

" if we can't find out a way to fix the damage.... Or seperate them. There is a possibility that they will both shatter..... And all that will be left is a rictus maw of emotion, power and impulse."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!