804 replies to this topic

#801 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2023 - 10:23 PM

'Oh great, two judging norse like entities, how wonderful.' Thaes almost wanted to sigh at the thought after seeing that Johten too had something Thaes' has been suddenly seeing. And it seems something related to Jessica's, is it linked to their lightening mutagens? A hypothesis he can't really test out anytime soon so he just shoved the thought aside and nodded to Johten's question. "Yes, I'm was just telling her as well. Though now I have a favor to ask for her." he told him. "Think we can still around a month here still? To make sure the two boy are completely good? We can use the time to do other things here probably as well but as long as we stay." He explained.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#802 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 September 2023 - 03:13 AM

"are you fucking high?"

Johten asks bluntly, cocking his head to the side as he considers his friend before him.

"did you think that id be able to travel after this? im running on nbarely enough battery to run a chikds toy, i need time to recover...Sure we can stay here."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#803 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 06:43 AM

"I'm not high, I'm tired physically, exhausted mentally, and scared spiritually." Thaes said with absolutely no mirth or humor in his tone as he put his face into his hands, rubbing his eyes to hide the build up of tears as he shoved the disheveled feeling back down. He swears he hasn't felt so horribly out of his element since, when obrieg forced him to do those procedures so long ago now. At least it was for better reasons this time. Now wasn't the time to think like this. "Otherwise, good."

#804 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 07:41 PM

hey....You did good."

johten says, crouching down and giving him a pat on the shoulder as he smile, watching him carefully.

"This nbothered you for a long time right? look at you.....Your greatest sin, gone just like that ..... now you can go out and find a new greatest sin....Like whore mongering ...Or merciless card addiction."

Jessica laughs and covers hier mouth with her hand.

"Mines an addiction to sweets......"

johten jabs athumb at himself and smiles.

"im hopelessly addicted to powdered donuts."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#805 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:10 PM

"It's not gone, just...patched." Thaes said, more aimed at himself than either Jessica or Johten. He understood they were trying to help and he felt wrong for brushing the efforts off, but it felt like the guilt over all these years finally caught up to him as a punishment for even feeling a little redeemed for helping the sons of people that was close to him, for what he did to them and what they'll still have to deal with, let alone what he did to Cain and Burias. He picked himself up from the bench and tried to keep a face. "Please excuse me, I did promise Kani to explain the weird request I made when I was done." He said, more of an excuse to be alone for now instead of just burdening the two.

Change Theme!