804 replies to this topic

#781 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 05:35 AM

Thaes examined and nodded, being within his element making the intrusion not as bad and as if there were just another medical professional at his side for this procedure. "I see. The garden, I need Nightshade, muckroot, ginger, fresh milk grinded into a poultice. If I'm not back by then, rub it against Joseph's chest. I need to speak with Kani to get something important now!" Thaes instructed them before leaving himself without explanation to find the Archivist. This will be successful, he WILL fix what he did, and both of the children WILL live. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#782 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 04:37 AM

Kanbi sits beside the pod, cocking her head at the doctors approach.

"Can this one help you? is the procedure ok?"

She holds her hand to the pod.

"was the flesh crafted correctly?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#783 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:34 AM

"There's been a complication. I need some flesh that has not been coded at all to fix neuron webbing immediately!" Thaes explain himself over his breathing in his urgency with a hand out for emphasis and no room for questioning. No doubt the Archivist would wonder how he could accomplish this without her help but time was not on his side right now.

#784 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 08:32 PM

this one does not see how this is needed... .The body had a complete nueral network.."

she goes to the pod and rummages in it, stitching and remaking the neural paths inside what appears to be an... Egg of some type?

once complete she holds it out to him and nods.

"Uncoded genetic material what is.."

In the space of his mind the voice throbs, as if annoyed at the questions.

"No time, you have mere minutes to get that there... the tiger has gotten waht you asked..... I will heal his flesh through the poltice.... open the front of his skull, and attack the new node, the goul flesh should adhere.."

cainsig11.jpg

#785 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 08:45 AM

Thaes holds the wrist of one of his still gloved hands against his head when the voice throbbed into being while the other took what he hoped was the final piece to this fragile puzzle. "No time, I'll try to explain later!" Thaes said as he sped away while cradling the egg, at least not wanting to blow her off after all the work she's done for him, heading back to the operating table as fast as he could with delicate cargo.

#786 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 03:35 PM

the tiger sits there with the purple poultice, setting it on the table.

" now... Open the skull...... slowly, from the front . keep your hands steady and focus."

(gimme a number between 1 and 5)

cainsig11.jpg

#787 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 04:21 AM

(3)

Thaes nodded, passing it off as him nodding to Jarvan instead of to the voice only the reptile can hear right now. Setting aside the needed nodule of flesh, he gathered the tool needed to open the frontal cranium of the boy.

#788 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 03:54 AM

you open the skull carefully, easily slipping past the front bone and the brain opens to you. Upon placing the egg, it adheres almost like a parasite, grafting itself to the flesh , and quickly beginning to heal .

"good good...The boy is stable...YOu are out of the woods for now."

the voice seems as if he was tired, as if communication like this took much efforyt and soon he grunts.

"LEt the boys rest...they will both wake in a day..... Tell their mother they madea full recovery..."

Behind you, jarvan collapses, spent as Johtenn finally comes back, his face flusehd and tired.

"is all ok brother.."|

cainsig11.jpg

#789 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 05:54 AM

'Thank you.' The Lizard said in his mind, not sure if the entity was still listening or not now. Thaes himself took a deep breath and nodded before motioning his hand to the boys. "Please apply the poultice I said earlier to their chests now please. It'll help." He explain as he forced himself to stand up straight. "I need to find Jessica right now." he said as he went to walk out of the room and do just that. And then later, hopefully he can collapse somewhere more comfortable than the floor like Jarvan. 

#790 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 01:05 AM

jessica is sitting out near the farms, but what thaers sees makes him stop. he doesnt only see the fair skinned woman, he can see something behind her. Like a being of light that stands defiant in the dark. SHe pushes agaisnt the dark of the night like a beacon, and as you stop, that figure stops and turns, looking at you.

"Ah..... So the humans implanted the remantant of thor...... A extremly potent frag,ment."

to your left, what appears to be a figure covered in black smoke appears. Its face is obscured, but you can see one too many eyes watching the figure.

"worry not boy.....That fragment cant do anything..yet...Go talk and tell her."

cainsig11.jpg

#791 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 06:00 AM

Thaes couldn't even put this thoughts together enough to make any noise for a moment before the next few words escaped him in a whisper. "I'm going to start seeing a whole lot of things now aren't I?" he realized more than ask the many eyed one next to him, the ramifications of making that deal with the entity he had made. Summoning what nerve and energy he had left after the whole ordeal, Thaes continued on. "Jessica! The operations were successful and they've recovered." He said first, already losing breath again as he leaned on whatever object was available. "Give them like, close to 24 hours before they wake up." He added.

#792 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 06:35 PM

jessica turns her head tiredly, looking at thaes with a soft smile.

" i knew you could do it ... I always had faith."

she pats the seat next to her and  looks at the farms calmly.

"Im sure the boys are going to be bundles ofoo   emmmotoiosn when they wake up...... And your brothers are they ok?"

As thaes sits he can see the figure, the woman looks similar to the male rendition of thor, its eyes stern and powerful. It rolls its eyes as the many eyed figure sits behind thaes and laughs

"yea...youre going to see alot.."

cainsig11.jpg

#793 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 07:33 AM

'Who knew keeping composure in front of your friends could be this difficult.'  Thaes briefly thought to himself after what he can only assume is shadowy form of his new patron....god told him about seeing things. He takes the offered seat next to her, giving a sigh of relief as he sits and the muscles in his under used legs start relaxing. "They will probably need a good night's sleep and probably something to eat, but they should be fine." Thaes answered Jessica, though briefly remembering one of the tigers is currently collapsed on the floor right now and that he should probably go back and check on them too. "Probably me too, but I can wait, I at least want to be there when they wake, just to be sure, like usual."

#794 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 01:19 AM

they are fine."

Jessica says, lifting a finger and from her fingertip glows three strings of crackling light.

"i can sese their pulses ......Everything is fine....At least with them...YOu on the other hand...."

A new string goes from theas, over to the figure whos eyes widen a bit as jessica smiles .

"who is your friend?"

The being starts at being adressed, the harsh eye figure besides jessica chuckling dryly as the figure stammers.

"tell her my name is tulu.."

cainsig11.jpg

#795 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 02:16 AM

"They said it's Tulu." Thaes answered, now confused how Jessica knew. Maybe his own poker face was just that terrible, not that he was in the right headspace to even put one up as it were. "They seem...helpful at least. I don't think the operation would have gone as smoothly as it had without their help to be honest." He admitted. 

#796 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 10:34 PM

Jessica watches the figure for a few long seconds, and you can notice the imperious figure is speaking to her. You can see her lips moving, but cant make out the words, making Jessica nod her head in response.

"Hes extremely wise.....Been known to do some bad things , but in this instance i cant complain....SO, what is your next move Thaes?"

Jessica asks, making Tulu let out a relived sigh.

"what do you wish to do?"

cainsig11.jpg

#797 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 02:28 AM

Thaes made a mental note on Tulu's reaction as well as the two of them seeming to know one another going by what Jessica had said of the entity that's been talkin to him for the past day and so. "Well, guess now I focus on helping my brothers free this island, and the other Indonesian Islands, from Daimen's control. It was something we talked about before all of this happened." He answered. "But if you just mean me personally, I have no clue right now, haven't exactly much chance to think on that lately." 

#798 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 05:47 AM

Tulus eyes narrow, but she says nothing as jessica smiles.

"thats awht i wanted to hear...but i ask you a favor.... Can you please stay for a month.. .Just a month, long enough to ensure that my boys are 100 percent...After which, ill be comoftable to come back... But i need yo uto take the time to manage their healing.. and Ensure that they are ok."

cainsig11.jpg

#799 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 June 2023 - 04:17 AM

"I'm sure Jarvan and Jhoten would easily understand, maybe they can work on getting a stronger tie with the Komodo tribe if my "dad" isn't that much of a cunt while we stay around here." Thaes reasoned as he nodded to her request, doing a quick sarcastic quote gesture with his fingers on the dad part.  

#800 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 August 2023 - 04:59 AM

"if needed, ill handle him..Do not worry."

her eyes raise, and coming toward them was JOHTEN...but behind him was..... Something odd. Like jessica, behind him was a creature that looked like a norse warrior. In his hand he held a hammer that was half white, and half black, he gives thaes a nod as the towering warrior comes close and he smiles.

"Did...Did everything go well?"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!