804 replies to this topic

#741 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

"Not impossible, improbable. Nothing is impossible, it just takes time, knowledge, and resources, after all things like us exist and yet were the realm of science fiction or fantasy before inception day." Thaes reasoned after listening to her. "If I can fix Jacob and Jason, maybe I can at least help them be a family again rather than torn bits and pieces I had a hand in making to begin with. That's my main hope in this procedure." He admitted as he looked up to the windows of the surgery room he would soon be operating in before looking back to the pool where Kani was creating the new body for Jason. "How far along are you anyways?" He asked, motioning his head to the pool.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#742 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

Kano clicks her fingers idly, the motion alien to him.

“ I will have it done in less than 15 minutes.”

She waves her hand and the pod opens revealing the body within, the muscles still exposed as if it where a flayed corpse.

“ it won’t be much longer...”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#743 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 02:48 AM

Thaes nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me." he grunted as he stood up, stretching a bit as one of his legs had fallen asleep while sitting on the concrete around the pool. "I need to make sure the equipment is unpack and, me as well, is ready for the procedure." The Komodo made his way back to the hospital and back to the room the surgery would take place to check up on the progress like he said, and mostly because pre-op preparation is something is much more familiar with than the idea of transferring the minds of people from one body to another no matter how much it's back up by people much more knowledgable in it than him.

#744 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:02 AM

Jarvan is asleep in the corner of the room as johten stands with two car batteries in his hands.  The way his head is furrowed and his face is beaded with sweat tells you all you need to know, he has been holding a charge in preparation for the ritual.

"The little one...he cannot die."

his wors are grim as if his world will end if the boy doesnt make it off the table.

"No little ones die under our watch...never again."

cainsig11.jpg

#745 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:16 PM

Standing at the doorway of the room, Thaes felt at a loss for words to say at the moment and was unsure if he should even say anything at all and let Johten continue. He wondered what he even meant with that last part, how many tragedies happened while he was gone to the states here? "Johten, perhaps you should take a moment and rest?" The Albino recommended with a concerned look on his pale features. "I, understand the concern but it wouldn't be good for anyone if you over extend yourself." 

#746 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 05:37 PM

The tiger says nothing until he lets out a breath and sighs.

“ it’s one thing if a warrior dies ..... we walk this path. It’s what we know.”

He motions to where Jacob will rest.

“That boy and his mother are putting faith in us.....I will not fail I’m this.”

cainsig11.jpg

#747 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 01:30 AM

"I know, I know." Thaes said, quieter each time with a hand rubbing his eyes. He knew what Johten was feeling, he just didn't want to be reminded of it right now if he wanted steady nerves for the operation. "I created this whole damn mess and now I've dragged all of you into fixing this as well." He sighed. "Maybe Shale was right, maybe I am a cursed hatchling." Thaes thought aloud, refering to his komodo 'father' would call him when he was a child and a mark of shame for his mother and 'father'. 

#748 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:55 PM

your father was a fool who thought only of himself.

Johten says as he looks at his brother, and then to the komodo. "you are brilliant... You will do great things, just wait and see."

he smiles and comes over, sitting nearby.

"Come...Let us relax. We have a few hours yet...We are in no rush./..HJow about you and i share a drink and a smoke?"

cainsig11.jpg

#749 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:58 AM

"You know I don't do either of those." Thaes reminded him, voice muffled with his snout in his arms as he sat there. "Not like I should be having anything like that before an operation to begin with, or caffeine jitters." He reasoned as he sat back up to stare at the ceiling instead now. "....How do you two do it? I mean, dealing with this kind of stress? Leading the village and people all this time probably wasn't easy, especially with what's been going on here." He asked them.

#750 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:02 AM

to be honest?"

johten says as he sits beside his friend, motioning at his brother.

"he has a beautiful tiger wife he thinks i dont know about...... WHich they have a small one on the way."

johten lights up a cigarette and inhales deeply, filling the air with spiced smoke.

"Me...... I actually have been studying... Those books you always used to pour over...the ones about irrigation and stuff... Ive made gardens and stuffs."

cainsig11.jpg

#751 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:01 AM

"Huh, good for both of you. Glad you found a hobby and that Jarvan started the family he talked about." Thaes congratulated them. "...Guess my own hobby has been my pale ghoul project, though its starting to seem like a job and and something I'll have to take seriously with the Damien issue going on. Other than that, hard to say what else I've done other than work in the states. Guess making only a few friends? Been more busy with my face buried in data displays or a dissected corpse than anything else."

#752 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 06:10 PM

The tiger takes another lungful of the smoke.

“ Damien is nothing but a child.... an upstart wanting his father to take notice.... easy to manipulate .”

He points to the outside where that’s can see something that makes his heart jump, the reactor core of an iron elf mech, one of the defenders from t he sea.

“ I meant to show you this.......... he had one of those guardians from the sea.... we brought it down but it’s core still pulses with life,”

cainsig11.jpg

#753 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:42 AM

"He had a M.a.s.s. unit? Do remember what it looked like?" Thaes asked, still getting over the shock of only just now seeing the reactor core of those mech units. The varghen wondered how Damien got his hands on one and from who, hoping it was a 'commandeered' one rather than the Black Prince producing his own line. 'Maybe we can get a favor from a local unit if we use the engine as a bargaining chip if we can't use it ourselves.' He thought to himself.

#754 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:30 AM

tem...templar ..crusader?"

Johten struggles with the word visibly as he continues.

"It weilded a sheild that glowed...and it swung a masce that crackled the air....is that bad?"

he goes over to a makeshift computer to show a video of the mech being overwhlemed by guerilla fighters and militia forces.

"We lost most of the militia...But it was the only reason Damien never tried it again."

cainsig11.jpg

#755 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:27 AM

Thaes sighed heavily as he had a pretty solid idea of who formerly owned that mech before Daimen got his grubby hands on it. "If I remember right, this thing probably belonged to the Vatican if what I had heard about their M.a.s.s. units are like." he explained while rubbing his head. "Knightly looking, ornate weaponry or made of unknown material looking like light itself, preference for melee. Those are the general aspects about them, not much else is known publicly outside of that Wolf initiative." Thaes finished as he sat back against the chair. "So here's hoping that the Holy See doesn't have any presence over here or if they do, they'll at least be diplomatic first and talk first about the reactor and not shoot first."

#756 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 05:01 AM

the tiger raises an eyebrow and points across the hills.
"they have an outpost where they trade resources from the ruins from the old world."

the tiger points to his blades and to the small reactor at the base of the hilt.

"they fixed it...They have a smith that can fix anything."

cainsig11.jpg

#757 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 07:38 AM

"...Why am I the last one to know anything?" Thaes sighed again and put his face back down onto the table. "Well, I guess it's good to know there's a man that can 'fix anything' on this island, might have to ply his trade to fix whatever lab equipment we can salvage from that place earlier or where ever we can find it. Got a lot of groundwork to put together if we want to make the islands secure even if the Iron Wolves initiative reaches all the way down here. But, need to focus on Jacob and Jason first, fix that problem I've made..."

#758 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 02:55 PM

"for most of your life youve lived amoungst the people in the states...What do you expect?"

the large tiger stands as he pats the lizards shoulder.
"its almost time, you should really try and rest."

cainsig11.jpg

#759 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:45 PM

"I don't know what I expect anymore. I don't even know if I'll actually get rest or just stare up at the ceiling while laying in bed and just acting like I'm getting rest." Thaes told him as he stood up. The albino varghen went to go look for a place with a bed without anyone in it to crash in for the time being. 'Maybe I ought to pop a sedative....nah, better not start going down that route.' he thought to himself.

#760 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 07:00 PM

The large tiger comes up behind the albino varghen and places a hand on his shoulder.

“ forgive me for this...”

He says as a second later the world goes dark.

The alibi o drifts in perfect darkness for a while , until a soft voice whispers.

“ scaled one....... do you see the ability to perform this miracle.....”

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!