#261 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

"It's not that I'm not grateful....but I don't have to be happy with your decisions. To know that you suffered for my sake...it breaks my heart...even more so because there was nothing I could have done about it even if I did know the reason."

Sorianna closes her eyes and her wings seem to sag with extra weight. She was quiet for a long moment until her eyes snapped back open and she turned to Morgana.

"That means....I'm all that's left of Predator's line...that means...."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#262 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

She nods.

" the only breeding able female yes....I chose to let that go.. Part of the procedure I underwent to sharpen my senses... All that's left are you myself and your mother.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#263 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

She is silent for a long time. Sorianna finally sat back down, placing her hands on the table. "Tell me what you went through, Morgana...tell me why you sacrificed so much."

#264 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

When your mother was taken..I fkled with you, crying and screaming into the night...I hid, i hid from nightmare, i hid from the undead..Than krieg brought me to caldeus..he wanted a wife...he wanted a...Figurehead..I played wife sorianna...I played happy and complacent...I did what he asked, killed who he asked...All to protect you."

She looks outside to krieg.

"when nightmare attacked the village...I tried my best...I did, but he killed your clutmates...It was the last straw for caldeus..Either ho siht gave us portection...or hed kill you...i did as needed,....Krieg helped."

#265 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Sorianna sits there, staring at the table. Slowly she stands and walks over to Morgana, pulling her up out the chair and embracing her. "Thank you.." She whispered. "Thank you sister....I don't deserve the kindness you've shown me all this time."

She hugs the other woman tighter, holding back the tears. There had been too much crying already and it wasn't helping her. "I'm sorry...." She says, barely audible.

#266 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

"Don't be sori.."
She coos patting your back.

" I did it out of love.."

She smiles as she looks at krieg.

" he did as well... That Cain boy is like a son to him .... The future has to be protected."

cainsig11.jpg

#267 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

"You like him...why did you not keep me in his protection?" She pulls back and looks into her sisters eyes. "Another promise?" She asked remembering her words when she had first showed up.

She reaches up and brushes Morgana's cheek. "You are so faithful and fierce to your words but you never did balance in your own wants, not even with some of the simple things."

#268 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

she smiles, not taking her eyes off the man sitting in the Clearing.

"there was a time that i wanted to run from him...And i did quite well...But hes back...Abnd this time i dont have the strength to run."

She smiles and looks at you.

"I cant exactly do what i want..Not while ho siht still stands."

#269 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

"I'm not sure I understand sister, but, maybe with time, I will." Sorianna sighs heavily and steps away from Morgana. "I have a lot to learn."

She looks out a Krieg. "And I have a feeling its not going to be easy." She rubbed her throat carefully. "But I'm willing to learn."

#270 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

sHE SMILES AT HIM.

"He makes me happy...I dont deserve the loyalty that man gave us."

she smiles and stands.

"I am tired....Shouldnt you be alseep?"

#271 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Sorianna laughs hollowly, "Sleep has evaded me well the past few days. Laying down wouldn't be a terrible idea....however...I may find a tree to roost in for while. I may be more comfortable."

#272 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

Krueger locks the door.

" not with Coreus prowling... "

He slams hi door shut with a loud bang and morg laughs.

" well it look like bedtime for me."

She kisses to once and goes to a nearby cot laying down without a word..

You drift for hours, in and out is sleep but as the sun comes up you feel an incredible pressure.

A powerful heat grows from th other side of the door. A stench of rot, decay and pain wafts through your nostrils as you hear an ancient voice growl.

" come..."

The door practically sweats with heat as you feel the Sam presence Coreus had exuded earlier on the other side of the door

cainsig11.jpg

#273 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sorianna stirs uncomfortably from the heat, shifting back and forth on the cot. Her eyes snap open when she hears the voice. A deep unsettled feeling sinks into her gut and she looks at the door of the safe house.

Slowly she stands and walks over to stand a few feet from the door. Looking over to Morgana she finds her sister still asleep. She walks over to try and shake her awake.

#274 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

Morgan's doesn't stir , she sleeps as of oppressed by the heat drained by the feeling.

" come..."

The voice booms again, this time stronger and more resonant.

The heat increases even more making the air swelter impossibly a you feel your legs begin to ache, a if being drawn to the door

cainsig11.jpg

#275 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Sorianna turns to the door again. This could not be good, not at all. From what she had seen Coreus's mind was gone and in its place, as Kreig had said, was a monstrous ghoul.

It felt like a terrible idea to leave the safe house...but without help...it didn't seem like she had a choice. She moved to the door, pulled it open, and stepped out into the daylight.

#276 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

The rank stench of decay hits your nostrils as the door swings open.

The wolf sits before you on it's haunches watching you passively.

" daughter of predator.."

He growls in a voice akin to rust covered gears.

" How dare you make me call you twice..."

A long line of rancid spit falls to the floor with a wet slap and sizzle menacingly .

" guard.... Must pass message to myself.... You will find the human that houses my spirits correct.."

On all sides , the necrotic wolves begin to press in, watching you from filmed over eyes or empty sockets .

cainsig11.jpg

#277 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

"I'm sorry great one...I was afraid..." Sorianna kept head down, not wanting to look at the decaying Omniarchs body. "I am being taken to meet the man that houses your spirit." She raises her gaze slightly, not making eye contact with the great beast.

"What would you have me pass on?"

#278 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

The wolves around him bristle in offense , snarling and snapping at you menacingly as many openly bared fangs.

" look up.."

The great beast commanded calmly.

" do not look down like a child girl.."

cainsig11.jpg

#279 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

Sorianna took a deep breath before standing up straight and looking the wolf in the eyes. "What message would you ask me to deliver, Great One?" she asked, her voice strong.

If the wolf wanted her to be bold she would be. She clenched her fists tight, quenching the fear she felt. Respect would not be given if she did not earn it.

#280 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

your eyes lock with him for one second, and it is like an eternioty.

For one moment you hear birth, death, rebirth and decay like a keening note in your mind. The wolrd burns around you, the dead wail and scream, and for one, long terrible moment, you hear it all.

Then he blinks, the illusion fades as if dismissed and he smiles, a terrible, wretched mockery of a living smile.

"Tell him to destroy me....That i am nothing this world can use or benefit from....I am a plauge upon Its face.

He smiles and a stream of maggots and chittering creatures land on the floor with a wet slop.

"But i will continue my duty...I will continue to fight until i cannot anymore...I will not betray my mothers wishes...I will be... good boy.."

as you look into his eyes you sense something, faint....weak...But you sense a tiny mote of life within him...Like a single candle in the swirling madness he called a mind. a crushing sense of sadness pervades your mind as you realize, he isnt lost...A tiny mote of the once great beast lingers in that rotting husk, alone...defiant to his fate

Change Theme!