#301 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Sorianna's foot slips as she steps back and she hits the roof hard. She digs her talons into the metal, producing a spine tingling screech as she tried to stop herself. Her gaze went back up to the boy.

Blood...he was bleeding. Her mind reached out trying to pull the blood off of his face.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#302 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

You hear a scream and the world fades...

"RUN"

the boy screams , encased in a writhing black cage. The darkness has all but swallowed him, and he hangs crucified in the center of the abyss.

"RUN FROM HERE! GET TO YOUR BODY NOW!"

#303 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

Sorianna pushes herself to her feet. "Are you Cain's boy? Are you the son of Calphias Cain?" She moved forward, making her way to the boy.

She shook her head, fighting off her fear, keeping her mind expanded so the vision would hold her. "I'm not leaving you Jacob. You don't have to be alone."

She pushed into the darkness that writhed around him. "You don't have to be alone." she said softly.

#304 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

you touched him and hea screams, his skinm burnming hot

":HE HAS DADDY LWEAVE FROM HERE NOW!"

the air humms hard, resonating like the roar of a mighty beast.

"please...opleasue lady,....run..."

#305 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

"No. No, I'm not leaving you. I won't leave you alone..." She pushed hard through the thickening air, grabbing Jacob and pulling him into a hug. "I can't leave you alone...."

His skin sears her, but she ignores the pain, holding on to him tightly. Tears fall from her eyes. 'Maybe...just maybe...I can help this boy. No one deserves to be alone. Not even in there own darkness.' she thought to herself.

She looked up into the abyss. "I will not leave." she said defiantly.

#306 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

the darkness pulses, an opressive aura...
THe darkness behind you hardens, forming a figure...., he is covered from head to toe in enameled bone bodysuit....

a long, pulsing scythe with a human eye stares at you, rolling in terror as if trying to warn you away, and the boy begins to thrash

head is lowered as if unaware of his surrounding, blood sreams from the black lense sockets in long ropy lines as you hear a cackling giggle.

"daddys home..."

the figure laughs, appearing beside the bleeding mans side, taking his hand

#307 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

She pulls the boy away from the two behind her, pulling the blood from the vials in her pouch to form her scythe. She grips it tight in one hand while keeping her other arm around Jacob. "It's ok. I've got you."

Sorianna positions herself so she could still see the two but her body covers most of the boy's. She protectively wraps a wing around his back as well as she takes a defensive stance, throwing some of her focus into her weapon so she can control it better.

She looks at the twisted figure of the boy she currently held in her arm. He holds the other person's hand like it was.... "Daddy, huh?" She expanded her mind out to touch the two in front of her.

#308 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

the boy laughs, his bleeding eyes filled with malice as he squeezes the mans hand..

"daddy...Kill them..."

Slowly, as if in a trance the man draws a heavy ghoulbone blade, the eye on it looks at you in terror as jacob grips your leg.

"DADDY NO!"

he screams, pulloing you back,.

"RUN FROM DADDY RUN"

#309 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

"Dammit..." she mutters under her breath. Sorianna turns and picks Jacob up, running and pumping her wings backwards to boost her speed. "Cain for gods sake! Come to your senses!"

#310 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

cain shifts his stance back and luifts the mighty blade, one handed... he draws it back unbidden as the air thund3ers, growing heay and impossibly thick..

"no one runs from me.."

the boy cackles as jacob screams out in pain, his eye beginning their bleeding again.

"hes too strong.."

the boy sobs, gripping his face...

"Hes too...damn strong.."

#311 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Sorianna stops as she feels the blood stream down Jacob's face. "No...Jacob." She puts her hands on his face, diving into the blood to try and heal him. "No..."

Spoiler

#312 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

The wound is grievous, jacobs mind is hemorrhaging from the incredible trauma, and he groans in pain as the blood you manipulate rapidly heals..

he looks up at the corpses lining the street and lifts his hands, making them all stand at once and charge at cain.

"He can follow us wherever we go bird lady... Hes a figement...my alter...As long as im alive he will exists.....run from here.."

#313 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

She smiles softly at the boy. "Your hardheaded if you think I'm running now. I told you, I can't leave you alone, figment or not." She helps him to his feet and wraps a wing around him again.

Sorianna looked at Cain, now being mobbed by corpses. "Is there anything we can do? For you and your father?" She looked back at Jacob, her gaze soft.

#314 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

cain fights with a fury of a man posessed, hsi scythe moves in lethal arches, sending bodies broekn in all directions..

jacob points to a vail on his hip....

"My medicine is there...If i can get just a pill ill be ok."

#315 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

Sorianna follows the boys arm to Cain's hip and she lets out a deep sigh. "Of course it is..." She grips his shoulder lightly. "I'll get it for you. Stay here. Yell if you need me and run if you have to. Do you understand me?" She gives him a serious look.

Folding her wings against her back she steps forward, throwing her mind at Cain, feeling the blood flow through him. "Make this quick, Sorianna." she said to herself. She took a running leap into the air pumping her wings hard as she threw all of her will into immobilizing Cain body.

She spiraled hard through air, reaching for the vial as she flew towards Cain.

Spoiler

#316 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

the ghouls press forward and you notice that cain has began to slow.

the brutal dances of his scythe have become jagged and clumsy, barely driving back the slavering hoard, within moments the ghouls are thinning, hacked to peices by his fury.

"NO"

the alter screams, shaking the air with his fury, more ghouls rise and charge you just as cain falls to his knee, panting for breath.

you grip the vial, almost able to get away as you feel a sharp tug, and are yanked back.

His eyes, brutal and cold, defiant and cruel stare into you, boring into your soul. The air seems to heat as he growls.

"that is for...my boy...."

he brings his forearm up and his you hard in the shoulder with a sickening crunch, sending a numbness up your arm as you tumble back to jacobs side, clutching the cracking vial of purple fluid in numbing fingers

#317 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

"Son of a..." she groans in pain. "Jacob! Jacob get the medicine quick! Ah!!" She screams from the pain. Her right arm now completely useless she grabs the boy with her left and pulls him to her.

"The vial is broken, you need to take it quickly!" she turns her sight back to Cain. A slight screech of fury leaves her throat. "You broke my collar bone your stupid possessed fuck!!! Get your head out of your ass, I'm helping your son!"

#318 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Cain says nothing as Jacob fumbles with the vial.

Cain moves slowly, deliberately , his body a cruel patchwork of scars and grievous wounds.

" no .. I'm helping my boy.."

He growls, raising his blade up as Jacob chugs down the mixture.

The air pulses , the alter ego screams am fades as the ghouls collapse to the ground instantly .

Cain wobbles, the control vanishing and his legs buckle beneath him making him collapse face first into the ground

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#319 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Sorianna struggles to sit up, keeping her right arm against her stomach as best as possible. She groans in pain as she leans forward slightly to keep her balance. She looks up at Cain, now motionless in the dirt.

She reaches over and touches the boys shoulder. "Are you alright, Jacob?" she asked quietly through huffs of pain. Closing her eyes she pulled her conscious back into her body to assess how bad the damage really was.

#320 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:33 AM

jacob moves to you and lifts you to your feet.

"im fine....Joesephs asleep...but you need to go.."

Cain groans in pain, his body bleeding horrendously as he grips his scythe, growling like a dangerous beast.

"hes not in his right head mbirdy...Go from here...leave.."

Change Theme!