#281 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

Sorianna holds herself up on shaking legs, watching Coreus, the illusion driving to her core. She hid the sadness from her face as the life within him made it's presence known.

She took a deep breath of the rancid air, holding the beasts gaze. "I will pass on your words, Great One. Your struggling will not be for nothing. She opened her mind, guarding herself from a potential assult.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#282 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

The wolfs ears perk up as if it heard a distant sound, it turns slowly and looks at the sun as it rises.

"He comes...Soon he will be on the shores.."

he begisn to walk away, and you notice a metal obeject shake itself loose from its fur and clatter to the ground loudly.

#283 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

Sorianna lets out a sigh as Coreus saunters off. She rubbed her temples to try and calm her mind. Her brain was still processing everything from yesterday and now this happened.

The sound of metal hitting the ground made her look up. She moved over to it with short flying hops.

#284 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

it is a blade, long and smoothe. A machete madeof a gleaming iron .

The name

Caliphas Cain is etched into the blade and in the hilt you see that it has a faux slot.

inside you see a picture....Two young men...Familiar men....And a small owl girl smiling wid, eating sweets

#285 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

Sorianna stares at the photo for a few minutes, letting her memories play the scene out in her mind's eye. She carefully picks up the machete and places the photo back in the slot, holding on to it tight as she turns back to the safe house.

She stops at the doorway and speaks softly. "Morgana, Kreig, can we leave please? We've lingered too long and I now have much more to do..." She leans against the door frame, staring at the blade, glinting in the sun.

#286 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

silence reigns in the room and you feel as if you cant be heard.

the sun is high and its a few hours before you hear a pained grunt and krieg come out of his room

#287 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Sorianna glances at Kreig for a moment before turning her attention back to the blade. "Good morning." she said quietly. Morgana hadn't stirred and that was starting to worry her. She looked over at her sister

"Morgana, are you awake?"

#288 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

she stirs quietly and rouses herself.

Ashram awakens with a grunt of pained motors and lorana comes out with an annoyed look on her face.

"Im sleepy....And hungry.."

Krieg cracks his back.

"and im horny but you dont see me crying."

she gives him a glare as kriegf turns to you.

"We have two options...We can continue to find pidge....Or we can go investigate something going on in a nearby town....Some humans are sending out a distress call."

#289 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Sorianna looks at Kreig, slight exhaustion on her face. People are in need of help, I'd like to go to the town. Talking can wait...I have enough information to think through for a while." She shifts away from the door frame, holding out the machete.

"Could I ask you to hang on to this Kreig? It belongs to Cain."

#290 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

he shakes his head.

"No, i carry too much as it is....You could use some steel."

he guides you outside where you can see smoke rising in the distance.

"the fuck..."

he growls looking at it.

"Theres a settlement over there..."

#291 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

"Do you have a leather strap?" She follows his gaze to the horizon. The smoke rises steadily, telling her there had to be a large fire in the town Kreig knew to be there, or that it had recently burned out.

Things must be worse than he had predicted. She looked at him. "Shall we move? It seems to be bad over there."

#292 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

krieg tosses you a strap and you quickly move..

you make good time, but as you move you ralize, the road is deserted.

Squatter towns litter the road, but you see no souls, no0t a single sound is made as you see large walls coming into the view.

A rancid odor hits your nose, rot and deca. YOu see bloodsoaked earth at the mouth of the town and piles of human .

krieg staggers back.

"dear...gods.."

#293 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

Sorianna looks around at the wreckage, utter shock on her face. "What could have possibly done this?" She knelt down, opening her mind to let the blood speak to her.

#294 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

You see a figure massive and corpulent ... It carries a butchers cleaver and is followed by hundred of gibbering slavering puppets.

The humans have no chance before their fury and soon you see more puppets pour from the mouth of a great cave like a tide of death.

Th image fades.... And as you look up you see that a single figure stands in the distance ... A long boy, with long black hair , caked in blood

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#295 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sorianna stands quickly. "Oh gods....that boy...that poor boy..." A sadness grips her, one familiar to her. The boy was alone and she couldn't begin to imagine how he had survived or what he had seen.

"Kreig! There's a survivor!" She runs forward, slowing as she got closer.

"Young man? Don't worry I'm here to help. Are you hurt?" She steps towards him, her arm extended so she can touch his shoulder.

#296 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

krieg jerks forward to try and stop you, but he is too late.....

The boy looks up at you, and instantly you hjear the heavy iron gate slam shut with a damning boom.

Cold, lifeless, abyssal eyes consider you, and the air begins to get thick.
"silly birdy.....You came to my playpen....Unannounced..."

bodies from the pile jerk disgustingly to their feet, lifted like grisly dolls and begin to advance.

"my names jacob Cain...your mine now..."

#297 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Sorianna's face drops in horror and she steps back from the boy. His eyes scare her and..his name....Jacob Cain....Cain.

"It can't be..." The bodies pressed in and she began to panic. Turning fast she took a running start and took to the air with powerful pumps from her wings, but the air is oppressive and thick and Sorianna struggles to get a good height from the boy.

"Why...why does everyone want to kill me?"

#298 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

the air is slammed with a powerful scharge and your wings cant seem to beat fast enough....the air thickens and you fall hard onto a rooftop

"I dont even know you lady...."

the boy giggles as he lifts himself into the air, stnaind upon corpses that arrange and snap under his feet like a macabre stair case.

"i just dont like birds....."

you see krieg leap up onto the wall and draw his rifle, the boys eyes narrow and he turns from you...

"DIE UNCLE"

he roars, hurling jagged length of ghoulbone from the stairs with savage strength

#299 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Sorianna stood up and turned in time to watch the boy throw the weapon at Kreig. Her eyes went wide with shock at the strength the boy possessed. She took half a step forward before turning back around and starting to run across the rooftops.

"I'm sorry Kreig. If you say I'm your future then I'll have to put my life before your's. Don't make me regret leaving you behind..." She ran hard, gliding from roof to roof, putting distance between the boy and herself. She took a moment at the top of one of the roofs to get her bearings.

Spoiler

#300 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

you hear a massive slam and ashrams roar fills the air...The boy lets out a defiant scream, roaring his rage to the sky

you run, stumbling over rooves and stumbling over everything in your path....The world seems to rot aroubnd you, in the street you see the puppets are laying down, curled like wounded children as you hear kriegs pained yelp.

you turn and as gifted with a terrible sight, the boy is standing directly behind you, his lips, cut away, revealing razor sharp teeth, his eyes dripping with bright red blood.

Spoiler

Change Theme!