#241 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

It sounded like the Omniarch's mind was still active, but Sorianna highly doubted that was the case. It was more likely that his body was speaking from instinct and the remembered purpose of the mind and body.

That made her wonder though, if Coreus's mind was gone, why was his body still going? Why hadn't it died like her father's had?

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#242 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Suddenly the great beast stiffens...

It turns it head to what you see as men in black bodysuits who surround him on all sides .

They attack, blades and firearms flashing a the great beast lets out a shattering roar.

The priest erupts.... Hundreds of wolves attack, each as rotted and decayed as he. Th stench is overpowering but for one moment you hear somethig that makes your bones shake.

" I am legion.... For we are many..."

#243 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sorianna shivers hard. This was no longer safe, she needed to leave. She did not know what she could do for the body of Coreus and it saddened her slightly.

With the chaos below she prayed her departure would go unnoticed. She flew to carefully to the next tree, then the tree next to that, slowly moving away from the fight.

#244 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

You one to the clearing that you left before, the howl still in your ears as you notice krieg sitting on a stone.

He says nothing, just listens to the mournfu howl .

" such a beautiful animal.... Lost to us now.."

He whispers, fiddling with a particularly wicked knife

#245 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

She glides over to perch on a branch above Kreig. "What is wrong with him? His mind is gone but the body still speaks of its unfinished duty. What drives a body that should be dead like that?"

She can still hear the fighting even from this far away. Blood sung and screamed as it hit the ground and she could hear every drop. "He said something that did not make sense to me...but made me feel..." She let the sentence trail off, not able to explain how she had felt properly.

"I am legion...For we are many..."

#246 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Kriegbgoes pale.

" he's Rome what's known as a horseman..... He was covered in plague an rot yes? On of damions ghouls corrupted his flesh to make him an alpha of th ghoul he called.... The body resists the horsemans control.. That's why ... Coreus was meant to be the alpha of patriarchs... His body simply refuses to die until its fufilled it's duty... "

#247 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

"Damion...the one that cursed me with sanguimancy. What does he want to do to this world? Why did he want me and the others like me not to exist?"

#248 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

Damion wants order."

he says simply, sharpening his knives.

"by making man ghouls he can have a perfect world, one of equality, domination and silence."

#249 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

"So you've been keeping an eye on me." she said, venturing a guess that Kreig had been watching her the entire time. "I told you I'd be back at dawn."

#250 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

He runs his blade along a stone.

" and? "

He says curtly with a small shutg. " what you said and my job are two different things... I'm not leaving an emotionally disturbed owl after what just happened to gamble about."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#251 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

She dropped down from the tree and scowled at the man. "So I'm to get the impression I'm merely a job to you, is that it Kreig? You only took that hole to your gut because I'm too important to future plans?"

#252 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

Krieg stands an for th first time you see anger in his face.

He closes the distance in a blur, impossible for a human of his size.

In on swift movement he grips your throat and slam you against a tree , pinning you.

" if you we're a ficking job to me I would've let you die when I found you.... I'm defying everything I've stood for.... "

His grip tightens until you he's a startling pop.

" I defied my wife.... Lost my sister... Watched my brothers fucking die... Made my nephew into a monster, sent a company of men into certain death and left behid a life of luxury and posh for this..... You are not a ficking JOB time sori.... Your my godamn future."

He lets you drop an turns from you with a growl

cainsig11.jpg

#253 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

Sorianna drops to her knees, coughing violently. What the hell had that sound been? She did not move until she had recovered her breath. She sat back against the trunk of the tree.

"Your future? You gave up everything you wanted...how could I possibly be your future?"

#254 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

youre finding it hard to speak, you feel as if he bruised your larnyx, the sound must of been the pressure he put on your spine.

"If you die, he dies, if he dies, nightmare spreads across this land...Man dies...I die..I never get to play with my son. I never get to take my nephew to a real carnival, it all fucking ends."

he turns to you , his eyes smoldering as you notice morgana watching you from the entrance to the safe house.

"Sori...dear come here..Let him be, hes high strung and comes off over agressive..Lets eat some sweets and talk..Just you and i...Ill tell you anything you want to know."

#255 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Sorianna stood, watching Kreig as she moved towards the safe house. She stopped a few paces away.

"I didn't mean to dredge up bad memories...I just wanted the truth." She walked into the house with Morgana and quietly sat down at the table.

"What do you two want from me?" She sighs heavily. "I know what you want me to do but I can't purify that mans blood. I can barely handle pulling memories from people. I'm not nearly good enough to be able to do what you want."

#256 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

You are good enough."

Morgana answers with a smile, taking your hand.

"It doesn't need to be right this second, cains blood is in a gradual decline. I will take a few years for your services to be needed dear."

She folds her legs as she sits.
" I know this is alot to take in dear child.•

cainsig11.jpg

#257 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Sorianna pulls her hand away and looks up into Morgana's eyes. "Tell me something Morgana, how long? How long were you going to suffer because of me? Only you ever treated me fairly. Only you never looked at me like I was a monster." Her hands balled up into fists.

"Why did I have to be in the village and why did Caldeus refuse to take me in?"

#258 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

She sighs.

" I would've endured it for years... Your mother asked for me to protect you.... At any cost."

She sighs and looks outside.

" you are a barn ... The last remnant of the dominant tribe... The fact you live is an affront to his pride.. He took you on because I wa a prize.... An ho siht promised him supplies for his village."

cainsig11.jpg

#259 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

"At all costs? Gods dammit Morgana." She stands up in frustration. "I knew nothing, and I trusted you, I cared about you. I still do. You couldn't even tell me that you were unhappy? After all that time you couldn't share that one thing with your sister?" Sorianna starts pacing back and forth.

"I could have been there for you like you were doing for me....." She stops and sighs running through the rest of what Morgana had said before she became too upset. She glances at her sister for a moment. "How am I the last? Are you not related to me as well through father?"

#260 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Predator is not the patriarch linked to caldeuses tribe.."

She motions for you to sit.

" and think logically... Look how you are reacting now? Do you think I could've risked tht until the time came? Even more so, do you beleiv I could've fended go a child inthe deadlands? Screechy as you where a a baby? I didn't do any of thi because I liked it sori, I did it because I loved to and wanted a safe place for you to grow. I made sacrifices like you would never even dream of."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!