#221 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 07:01

Sorianna looks over at Kreig, her eyes scanning the tattoo. "I was in his mind...I tried not to stray from his blood but I stood in front of the Omniarch in him." She stared at him, not sure what else to say.

Before she even realized, her plate was empty. She carefully set it on the counter, her gaze going back to Kreig. "I've been told you don't realize what you have until you lose it...but I don't know what it's like to lose someone that means to a person that a betrothed does."

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm going to bed...goodnight Lorana."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#222 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 07:40

The night falls, you fal into a deep sleep, tht is until you hear the bit open and Somone go outside.

You hear talking, you hear a familiar voice, feminine but strong... You hear krieg but from where you are you can't hear anything.

#223 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 07:58

Sorianna gets up and moves out to the main room silently. She finds an out of the way place near the door and opens her ears to listen.

Spoiler

#224 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 08:08

" you can't expect me to leave on a drop of a hat like thy krieg.."

Morganas voice answers annoyedly , piercing the silence.

"Duty or not, former black company or not I cannot leave the town."

You move into the bushes and see your sister standing across from krieg, holding an odd patch in her hand.

" he's remaking the black company morg...you don't even let him touch you... Why do you even stay?"

Morganas throat puffs in anger and she screeches slightly.

" the village needs me!"

#225 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 08:23

Sorianna watches her sister. She had never seen her this mad before. She didn't understand what Kreig meant, who was remaking the Black Company...was he speaking about Caldeus?

She cocked her head trying to catch a better look at whatever it was that her sister held.

Spoiler

#226 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 08:47

You see it is a lack company patch with the word

Deadeye dominus on it.

Something stirs in the back of your mind as kriegs voice breaks out again.

" how long do you expect for us to lie to her morg... How long will you fake this marriage .. How long before you realize that purifying Cain with her power is more important than playing house!?

#227 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 09:02

Sorianna feels her body go slightly numb. She had realized that there where things being hidden from her but just how much of it was a lie? Morgana was not faking her marriage...it couldn't be true...

She looked up at Kreig and Morgana, anger creeping into her. She was sick of the deceit, the wondering. No one was telling her anything and she had a closer connection to Cain than she had first known. She held herself still and listened.

Spoiler

#228 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 09:10

Sori.."

Morgan's whispers, looking directly at you.

" come out now baby.... A know.."

Krieg turns his head and looks back at you calmly as he smiles.

" it's about time you knew.."

Morgan's sighs .

" I was at one time very close to this man... Commander krieg of the silencer division black company.. I was his sniper he was my hunter... When freya put your form into your mothers form we where told to protect you... We did a we could. When Caldeus refused to take you into the tribe.. I bought your way in through marriage."

Krieg winces visibly but says nothing.

" your memories where suppressed after nightmares attack.. He took your mother from the village and to keep you safe and from lashing out he paid ho siht a tithe to hide certain events from you.

" krieg pulls out a PDA showing a picture of yourself and Cain. You sit on his shoulders a the brother burias shoves a Popsicle into his mouth.

Another shows yourself Cain and burias asleep on a sunstone.

Morgan's sighs .

"I'm so sorry.."

#229 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 09:38

Sorianna moves out from between the bushes but does not move towards them. Her body shakes with anger. "Why.....why couldn't you tell me the truth...I've spent the last three days fighting myself because everything I know is a lie! The entire time in that village I was alone and mistrusted, and now you tell me that you, Morgana, the only person who seemed to understand anything I said, made yourself miserable for my sake!"

It felt like her blood was boiling from her anger. "And you're no better Kreig! Whether you wanted to or not you still told me nothing! I don't even know if I can trust you!" Her mind was ablaze with fury. She looked at the pictures flashing back and forth on the PDA screen and something within her seemed to break a little. Angry tears started to roll down her feathers.

"I had friends...a mother...my own siblings were killed because of me, because of the aberration in my blood! And every bit of it was hidden from me..." She took a few steps away from Morgana and Kreig. She knew she was getting too angry but she couldn't help it. Everything was falling on her so hard she couldn't control it.

#230 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 juli 2013 - 09:55

A gentle hand settles on your shoulder.

It is warm and inviting , it's made of blood,

You turn and look into familiar silver eyes, a familiar smile.

" sori.."

He smiles , a familiar lopsided grin.

" sometimes... Tv people who love us the most put us intones of suffering to strengthen us..a knight in shining armor is a warrior tht has not had their metal truely tested."

You look forward and the loos ha vanished as Morgan's comes forward drawing you into her arms.

" sori.... Please forive me... I do what I could... But he is a hateful man... A bigot..."

#231 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 05:22

The tears flow easily now and her legs shake with weakness. She wanted to forgive Morgana but she was still so angry.

"I want to remember Morgana, not just be told what happened, I want to truly remember. I want my memories back." Her legs gave out and she grabbed her sister for support.

#232 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 06:32

Morgana draws a small syringe from her hip and presses it into the flesh of your arm.

The memories flood bak like a flood.

Tender times with your mother, a beautiful brown barn owl come back like a torrent.

The time with Cain , ice cream by the well, playing in the fields with he and burias .... A gentle kiss that he gave you on the forehead when he left, promising his return ...

It takes a short while but Morgana holds you the entire time... Her arms keep you up , her tears disappearing into your feathers.

#233 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 07:21

Tears pour from her eyes, from sadness, happiness, and anger. Her body shakes so hard she could no longer hold onto Morgana. She slumps to the ground, Morgana falling with her.

Sorianna looks up into her sisters eyes, finding them just as tear filled as hers. "Why am I so different that all of it had to be hidden? Why am I here now?"

#234 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 01:30

Morgana sighs.

" your powers were made to help Cain. His blood is slowly corrupting him. He spirals slowly into the abyss and if we lose him... The darkness that is nightmare will swallow us whole.."

She strokes your head tenderly looking into your eyes .

" we need you sori..."

#235 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 07:25

Sorianna still shakes in Morgana's arms. Her mind was overwhelmed and she need some space, some time to think.

"I...I need a little time...please...I just need to be alone for a bit." She pulls away from Morgana and pushes herself up on shaky legs. "I'll be back with the sun...I just need to think." With a sloppy start she takes to the air, but as the wind rushes over her her head clears, making her flight smoother and more skilled.

She spirals lazily as she ascends, looking for the tallest tree.

#236 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 07:32

You find it and land...

The night is quiet , the chill in the air breathtaking.

There is an absolute silence in the air as you notice a powerful force nearby.

#237 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 07:43

Sorianna becomes completely still on her perch. "Odd, what could possibly be out here?" she thought. She tenses in her spot near the trunk of the tree, her claws gripping the branch tight. She bolts forward running to the end of the branch and diving off.

She tucks her wings in as she falls, twisting, turning, and twirling to avoid the lower branches. There is a clear area where the tree had been struck by lightening where she unfurls her wings and starts her silent glide through the forest, following the presence.

#238 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 07:51

Th or eat is impossibly quiet, the silence grows more deafening as a horrid stench fills the air.

To land on a branch at the edge of a wide clearing and see it.

A massive black wolf wades through the night air slowly. It's fur is gnarled and rotted and exposed muscle moves in te moonlight .

Where it's heavy paws land the groud dies and chars black.

" Coreus...."

A word in yor hea whispers as you realize this is te great wolf supposedly in Cain head

#239 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 08:04

Sorianna almost feels sick from the smell. She watches carefully as the wolf moves along, the trail of death and rotting he leaves behind. If Coreus's mind was implanted in Cain, what was his body still doing wandering around? She opens up her mind and simply listens to the world around her.

#240 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 juli 2013 - 08:07

" duty undone.."

A deep and tectonic voice growls, pummeling your mind with its severity ".

" ghouls roam.... Kill... Eat... Die.."

You see the beast slump against a tree and weakly try to stand, lack Ichor rotting the tree until it collapses with a loud crash.

Change Theme!