• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#581 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:28 PM

Kanta looks back to the bitch that was screaming after there group and then to the undead that were trying to make there way after them as he then said

"Guys please just keep running until we manage to find something that we could lose that bitch and her horde of bumblefucks" as he then looked forward wondering if he could see anything if he manage to stay still long enough from Katris carrying him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#582 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:02 AM

the group keeps moving as the figure stays where she stood, her eyes boring into the young commander.

"Keep moving kanta.."

Byron says , hs tone paniced.

"if you stop, you will die....VIolently."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#583 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:49 PM

"Guys new plan"  as Kanta heard Byron's panic tone as he spoke into his mind

"We need to either keep running or split up since right now I think she wants to have my head on a spear and I would rather have it stay where it is" as he then went from looking back to Katris

"So Katris if you would please either put me down so I can run or run faster either's fine" as Kanta started to look back again to see on how far this new threat was catching up on them

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#584 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:20 AM

Katris puts Kanta down and shakes her head.

“ this group won’t survive a split .... that herds too big.... if we can find some cover nearby and let me heal we can use the ghouls to our advantage ..... we still have that mission to do.”

She crushes her arm with a loud crunch and wails in pain as she cries.

“ I was perfect...”

Edited by Emporer469, 09 January 2019 - 06:17 PM.

cainsig11.jpg

#585 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

Kanta looked at Katirs with surprise as she seemed to understand they had a job to do but quickly shake it off and started looking around the area for anything that they can use as cover or somewhere they could keep away from the ghouls for a good amount of time as he then spoke out

"Quick I need everyone to help me find a place that we can hide out for a while since Katirs is right" as Kanta then turned back to look at her now stub of an arm

"We are in no position to fight that hoard or whatever that fucking bitch is and not walk out in pieces" as he then looked back at the group to make sure everyone was still there

"So for the sake of not dying today lets go find a rock or a hole in the ground somewhere we can hide from today and that bitch is not here tomorrow" as Kanta then started to move from the group and to looking for anything that they can hide in for another night

#586 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

Guiding you for a while, you find an old convenience store that is surrounded by ancient derelicts . Once inside Katrina’s is taken to a back room as Byron voice trickled back.

“ you need to move some of those vehicles to make a wall..., or just give us some cover.”

cainsig11.jpg

#587 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:14 AM

Kanta listened to Byron's suggestion and then moved to get to work as he called out to the group

"Alright everyone start seeing if any vehicle around here can move since were gonna use them to block up the place and give us some cover for the night" as kanta started to move around the parking lot to see what could still move

#588 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:44 PM

Carefully the group begins moving old derelicts in front of the door, making a kind of shell so the undead wouldn’t see into the windows .

“ good idea...”

Byron says as a few of the mutation users begin making traps and fortifications for their defense.

“ the spider seemed rattled....”

cainsig11.jpg

#589 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 12:56 AM

Kanta sighs mentally at what Byron had said and looks towards his group setting up the defenses

"I'll leave you guys to finish up the rest for now I'm gonna go and check on something" as Kanta then began moving off on his own to make sure Katris would not do something stupid like trying to fight that monster that was trying to kill him before again the next time his group saw her

#590 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

You see Katrina’s in the room alone, her face a mask of pain as her arm slowly regrows, midnight black and hard like the shell she had when she was a spider.

Her brow furrows as you see it form into a hand that quickly begins to be covered in the skin of her body.

“ crazy butch....”

The spider hisses.

“ I needed this skin...”

cainsig11.jpg

#591 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:56 PM

Kanta let out a sigh from seeing on how Katris regrowing her limb but felt the sight was something he would be seeing alot more in the furture if Katris is gonna be sticking to him like this indefinably and decided to make himself known to her

"I see that your doing at least a bit better now then when we ran into that meat head" as he moved near the doorway but made no move to enter the room since he had no idea on how Katris was feeling since she was more spider then the skin that she wore

#592 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

Katrina’s almost jumps at his words but says nothing looking away.

“ next time she isn’t going to be so lucky.”

cainsig11.jpg

#593 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:57 AM

Kanta looks to Katris hand and lets out a sigh

"Look I know you want to put that crazy bitch in the ground but right I don't want to see you or anyone else getting crushed by the dumb meathead" as Kanta then felt as if Katris didn't want anyone seeing her like this right now

"So right now take your time to make sure your fixed up and we'll handle her when the time comes" as Kanta tried to give her a reassuring smile but soon turned around and started to go make sure that everyone else in the temporary hideout manage to finish setting up the defenses of the place

#594 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:49 AM

The spider looks down , taking the words in.

“ you know my sister.... she was dangerous and beautiful... the whole brood envied and feared her.... she could kill anything until that damn clown put us in that cave.”

Her teeth grit menacingly.

“ he would sent people in there to fight us... for sport.”

cainsig11.jpg

#595 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:41 AM

Kanta sighed as he stepped back into the room and leaned near the door

"I kinda got the idea when I found out the carnival was a show for everyone's entertainment" as Kanta thought back to the first days of his adventure and then to the carnival

"Yea I know Katris...I was one of them since Cain wanted to see your sister" as Kanta remember the moments that had happen before they went into the fun house as it was called and become a one of Nightmares for him

"But your sister looked very different from the rest of you...was she like...if you don't mind me asking"  as Kanta stared at Katris for a few moments

#596 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:36 AM

she is wahts called a patriarch."

Katriss says simply, looking at kanta carefully.

"her body is...Malleable... Her true form is carier than me by far."

cainsig11.jpg

#597 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:05 AM

Kanta catching on how the way Katris was looking at him raised his hands in defense

"Hey if you were uncomfortable with that you didn't have to tell me" as Kanta let out a sigh

"All I wanted to know why was she the only one that had the most human like appearance out of all of you when I went down into my halls of Nightmares" as he then ran one of his hands though his hair

"But I guess since you said she was this patriarch thing that might explain that" as Kanta then remember the Giant spider that was in Grudge's chambers as well as almost getting eaten by it

"But hey while I was there I was almost eaten by a Huge one if it weren't for Burias by burning its eyes out with a punch I problary be dead to" as Kanta started to remember the details

"It was like huge to the point where it was stuck in the chamber guarding Grudge...but I don't know if you know anything about that one" as Kanta wanted to change the conversation from Katris sister

#598 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:27 PM

Omega.”

Katriss laughs bitterly as she remembers the massive creature , and it’s death throes.

“ he died shorty after that fight from his wounds...... many ghouls and spiders are fro a long time from his flesh ..... thank you.”

Her mood seems to lighten as she looks at Kanta with a chuckle.

“ you screamed so much.”

cainsig11.jpg

#599 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:32 AM

"well I have irrational fear of spiders as some people told when I was growing up... I hope you don't take offense to it I just either freeze up or start screaming...or panicking...or start shooting" as Kanta sighed while thinking about some of the people he grew up with in that sanctuary

"But I'm sorry if Omega meant something to all of you guys since he was trying to eat me" as Kanta didn't know if he was any significant meaning to Katris or her sister as he then tried to change the subject quick

"But hey since I asked two questions about what you know you can ask two things about me if you want" as he tried to keep the conversation more lighthearted with Katris

#600 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:53 AM

katriss shakes her head as she fixes her arms, ad stands.

"YOur leader...Cain... The silencer."

she cocks her head and looks at the commander quizzically.

"Why...WHy do people rally to him?'

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!