• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#541 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:23 PM

Kanta still trying to get this girl off of him calmed down and tried to stand up

"look Emilia was it" as Kanta tried to look over his shoulder to try and get a look at her as he then continued on speaking

"I can understand your...excitement but can you please get off my back" as kanta gestured for his group to lower there weapons so that they could understand the situation and remain calm

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#542 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:24 AM

the girl wraps her arms around your neck and hugs tightly.

"no way!"

she squeaks excitedly.

"DO you know how long ive followed you! Ever since the carnival!"

katriss comes over and visibly hisses, her face opening to expose two large mandibles

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#543 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

"hey Emilia was it" as Kanta got a good look at Katirs before he turned to look at Emilia or tried to

"we can talk more face to face if you get off me since you were so inclined to be close to me" as Kanta felt his heartbeat spike as he did not want to be in between these two if Katris decided to start a fight with this girl from who came out of no where

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#544 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:41 AM

Emilia thinks for a moment and let’s you go, holding up her ah da to show she’s unarmed.

“ fine fine fine ... we can do that.”

She waves at the others who look at kanta in confusion, their faces almost asking

“ boss ... what the fuck.”

cainsig11.jpg

#545 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

"don't worry about alright since this is a long story unless you want to hear it" as Kanta picked himself off the ground and started to clean the dirt off of him as he turned to look at at Emilia

"But that still begs the question how do you even know me" as Kanta asked waiting for the girl to answer as he finally manage to get a good look at her for the first time

#546 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

SHe smiles sweetly, her face obscured by wrappings and her hood.

"I was one of the people who bet on you during the carnival of carnage...YOu and that guy cains team."

she reaches into her backpack and pulls out a pda, quickly flicking to pictures taken of you during the battle royale.

"You where such a badass there..... I Had to track you dow, you netted me millions! enough to get out of servitude!"

cainsig11.jpg

#547 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

Kanta started smiling a bit as he looked at the pictures looking back on when he first had started out but soon went grim for a few seconds

"wait you mean people saw everything that happened" as Kanta had went from bash to embarrassed as there were a few things he wanted to forget as he then tried to change the conversation

"so you said you were in servitude and got out by betting on us...does that mean you were a slave at some point or something esle along those lines" as Kanta tried to coax the answer out of her

Edited by Emporer469, 29 December 2017 - 05:27 AM.

#548 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:53 AM

Yea i was a slave, i worked in the posiion pits for fertilizers."

she says with a smile .

"Because of the chip in your skin, any time you are near an area that has cameras we where able to see your combat and continue betting... Youve helped me come out and get out a few members of my family... its really an honor to be with you."

cainsig11.jpg

#549 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:05 AM

Kanta couldn't help but grin sheepishly as he was happy that he had helped someone out with what he did so long ago

"Well I'm happy that I manage to help" as he then froze and realized what she had said

"W-w-wait you mean you guys saw everything" as his face slowly turned red with embarrassment from some of the stuff that he remembered doing in the past as he then asked

"so how long did you guys start watching" as he then waited for Emilia's answer

#550 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

ummm... I think i saw you get int oa fight with some headtaker kid... A..Aleon.. Aeon..... Aion?"

she cocks her head in thought.

"I also have seen you in a few city fights and even you on a boat...When you almost killed everyone."

cainsig11.jpg

#551 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:39 AM

Kanta scratch's his head in embarrassment as he remembered back to when he met Aion

"Yea...meeting Aion wasn't really my best moment but it turned out for the better in the long run" as Kanta remembered that he had stood behind with chelkar before things went south as he then sighed as he hoped those two were doing alright as eh then looked to Emilia

"I hardly remember the city fights but the boat...well that is a story and a half" as he sighed again but if that's all she saw then some of his fears could lifted as he knew that she saw nothing important that anyone else could had seen

"But if that's all Emilia then its not that bad I usually have the knack of almost getting everyone killed half the time...usually its because I probably hanged out with Cain and Burias for more then a year...maybe" as Kanta tried to make a joke about two

#552 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

Oh they managed to get a few videos of you chained to a post and having to survive some kinda training with burkas and Cain?”

She cocks her head as Katriss seems to relax, sitting on a counter.

“ I was wondering if I joined you I can increase your odds of making more money for us.”

cainsig11.jpg

#553 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Kanta placed his hand over his face and sighed as he remembered the so called training that happened with both Cain and Burias as he then looked back up to her as he questioned the names

"Burkas and Cain..." as Kanta stopped for a moment before quickly moving on as he then focus on Emilia once again as he looked her over once again

"So you decide to come on down and try to milk your cash cow" as Kanta tried to make a joke but continued

"Sure but first I have to know what can you do since I can't afford to have someone here who can't defend themselves since what I have to go though is dangerous" as Kanta then waited to here what Emilia would have to say

Edited by Emporer469, 07 February 2018 - 05:56 AM.

#554 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:15 PM

Oh ... what I can do ... uh...”

Hey you.... spider lady can you open your mouth a second?”

Katrina’s shrugs and opens her mouth and in that instant Emilia moves.

From behind her bandages a lamprey like may clamps over katrissew face and the spider flails manically, tearing at Emilia’s maw until she girls her away with a loud crash.

“ the fuck was that!”
The spider snarls in fury, her face split and venomous fangs dripping menacingly .

“ I’ll end you right here!”

Enemies holds up her hands, revealing a face very like Katrina’s, it opens and she spits a shard of chitin into the ceiling.

0 I can steal abilities for a short time.”

cainsig11.jpg

#555 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

"Katris no please just calm down alright" as Kanta tried to move in between her and Emilia as he then continued

"She only wanted to show what she can do so this is my fault for pushing this but" as Kanta turned around sligthy so that katris was still in the coner of his eye as he faced Emilia

"Next time if you want to show something like that please remember to try on someone that is trying to kill us since I don't need anyone here trying to rip your head off" as he looked at Emilia wearily as he wondered what did she look like then if she had an ability like that

Edited by Emporer469, 21 February 2018 - 11:40 PM.

#556 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:51 PM

Katrina’s fumes , her body morphing dangerous looking mandibles , but soon enough she turns and leaves, much to the rleif of everyone in the room.

“ uh... so she’s super high strung huh..... kinda. Prude.”

Em Elia chuckles and she covers her face with the bandages.

“ but yea I can help you out , I can even steal powers for a small time if I hold long enough.”

cainsig11.jpg

#557 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:35 PM

Kanta lets out a sigh as he watch's Katris leave thankful it didn't get worst then it already was

"I'm thankful she didn't transformed and tried to kill you for sticking your tongue down her throat" as Kanta looked to Emilia and tried to make a joke to lighten up the atmosphere of the room

"I mean if your into that I'm not judging but you pick the worst person to try on to show us what you can do"

#558 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

well i mean...... WEHo was i gonna pass it onto..One of your humans? theres a risk that i may pass on a disease to anyone that doesnt have gfhoul dna in them....and you trying to deal with an pre inception undead?"

she popints at herself.

"Us congnicant gohuls are bad,..But can you imagine a fresh ghoul with mr nukes powers?"

cainsig11.jpg

#559 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

Kanta sighed

"Alright it doesn't matter anyway since what's done is done Emila " as kanta tried not to imagine anyone one on his team turned into an undead and then continued

"its fine that you can stay with us but don't go trying kissing Katris again I think she'll rip your head off next time no matter what I say" and tried to make a joke/warning about not doing that again with Katris for her safety

#560 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:04 AM

she smiles and leans against the wall, covering herself with her sleeves.

"sure... Ima take a nap here ok?"

she asks with a smile as katriss can be seen outside , angrily cocking his head

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!