• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#561 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:27 PM

"alright Emila you can take a rest since it looks like I still have a few things to do at least" as Kanta motioned himself to get up and walking to the doorway to the building

"Katris come on back inside before you end up becoming a Popsicle or something else out there thinks that your prey" as kanta tried to get Katris back inside the building

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#562 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:25 PM

katriss grips her shoulders for a minute and looks away in a huff, not saying anything before spurting.

'NO! i dont wanna if that thing in there is gonna come with us!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#563 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

Kanta sighs as dealing with Katris is difficult as it is when she does whatever she wants

"Look Katris even if I did say no she would had problary followed us around where ever we went" as Kanta stood by the doorway

"I mean last time I checked you do follow me around when I tell you not to" as Kanta pointed at her

"hell maybe even when I don't even know but its better to get that out of the way then have some dangerous happen...unless there is something else your mad about her doing" as Kanta stared at Katris and waited for her to answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#564 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:43 AM

SHE KISSED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

she screams in barely contained fury, vicous spikes of chitin jutting from her back and her face feral and barely contained.

"Shes a low class ghoul anbd just latches on my face!"

cainsig11.jpg

#565 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:55 AM

Kanta leans back as he he holds his hands up in mock surrender

"I understand that your mad and hey maybe a bit angry but you were the only person that it could happen to and not die from what I saw" as Kanta tried to show her some reason on why Emilia picked her

"I mean unless she did it on me but I would be dead right now...and the fact she was in Poison pits anyone else would had died"

"I mean you have a right to be mad but you know" as he then made a motion to go back inside as he then continued

"A giant Popsicle isn't what anyone wants to see tomorrow when they step outside"

#566 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

Katrina’s hisses but nods , coming back toward the door and sitting inside.

“ I don’t like this place at all..... it’s crawlig with undead .... I can almost heart their voices.”

She looks over at some undead ghouls shambling around in the woods nearby.

“I can’t wait to be somewhere nicer.”

cainsig11.jpg

#567 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:25 AM

Kanta looks to the forest to where Katris was looking

"somewhere nicer..." as kanta began to follow her back in wondering where would that place even be since he began traveling

#568 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:39 AM

The night passed without incident , everyone taking the night to relax ... until the first rays of sunshine begin to peak over the hills....

It hits you all at once.... the stench of rot... the stench of decay .

You tank yourself awake to find the company frantically boarding up doors and windows with metal and old counters as the sounds of the undead can be heard .

All around you you can see ghouls swarming the small gas station. They claw at the doors and windows as they are forced closed just in time.

cainsig11.jpg

#569 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:46 AM

"really...were doing this now" as Kanta picks himself off the floor after finding a random spot from last night

"Someone tell me what the hell is going why does everything smell like hot death" as he started to stretch out since it seemed like his team had it under control

#570 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

Katriss breaks a hole in the ceiling , and lifts kanta up to see the scene around all of them. The underad. They press in on all sides, and the spider queen hisses.

"They came in so fast...as if lead here."

she looks around and sighs, lookign at some trees.

"if we fight, youre going to be over run... I can make a web bridge, but i need you to get me food...can you start lifting up some of those ghouls for me to keep me fed?"

cainsig11.jpg

#571 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:55 AM

Kanta looked back to the hole and called out for rask

"Hey Rask get up I got a job for you" as Kanta waited for him to come up as he then called out to the others

"and you guys get some stuff to this hole so that we can have a ladder up so you can get up here"

Edited by Emporer469, 06 July 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#572 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:04 AM

rask nods and slides outside, , moving amoungst the undead until he finds a weaker one and brings it down.

carefully he drags it over to the building and katriss jabs its forehead and pulls it up.

"You keep it up... Look for anything that is trying to lead them... If they go feral were dead."

cainsig11.jpg

#573 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:30 AM

Kanta looks around the vast hoard around and looks back down the hole

"Cassandra I need you and anyone else who has experience sniping up here to help me look around for anything that can cause these things to get riled up"

As Kanta wanted to make sure that the bridge got done before anything bad was about to happen as kanta tried his best to keep his eyes peeled until his sister and someone of her choice got up here

Edited by Emporer469, 06 July 2018 - 05:30 AM.

#574 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:19 PM

Katriss does her best to work quickly, stoppign to eat as several of your allies come up. The one who comes in the most handy is the atomic user Thanatos, his radiation drives the ghouls back to a safe berth and katriss collapses in front of the bridge, spent.

"All done...so done...woooo..."

she pants as she holds a thumbs up.

"I did a good..."

cainsig11.jpg

#575 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:13 AM

"you did good now comes the part of getting across" as Kanta looks at the newly made bridge as he then looked to the group and called out

"Start moving across the bridge one person at time I don't want anyone falling to the undead below" as he then cast a glance to Katris

"Do you need help or can you walk" as he waited to hear an answer from her

#576 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

katriss makes herself stand, and jumps down into the mob, killing and driving back the undead alone to ensure safe passage.

it takes some time, but the group begins to move until only kanta is left...

and thats when you feel it...

Something powerful.....Ominous...A prescience knows of your existence, and that feeling makes Byron stir.

"Something...Something not ghoulish is watching us.."

cainsig11.jpg

#577 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:45 AM

"Then we are leaving right now Byron" as thought to himself as Kanta then started to make his way onto the webbed bridge Katris had made to get to the other side as quickly as possible without looking back to see what was watching him

Edited by Emporer469, 10 September 2018 - 12:45 AM.

#578 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:11 AM

as you begin to move, you get your foot off just in time to hear something grinding....and the concret splits apart as if cleaved with a blade.

the wall falls with a deafening boom, and the undead all look at it. Katriss stops and turns to face the new threat, and she lets out a pained hiss as her arm is sent flying, making her recoil back and away fdrom a crouchjing figure.

"BOy..."

a powerful, this but undoubtable female voice says from the smoke.

'COme here...we must talk."

cainsig11.jpg

#579 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:19 AM

Kanta looks to the smoke and then to the group

"I DON'T TRUST TALKING VOICES THAT COME FROM FOGS YOU CRAZY BITCH"  as Kanta then looked to his group and yelled

"ALL OF YOU MOVE NOW" as Kanta looked back to the smoke to see whatever this bitch looked like as he started running

#580 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:25 PM

the group moves quickly, asnd katriss runs behind kanta, scooping him up under her arm as the figure growls.

"run if you must but youll die tired boy!"

the undead swarm up the ruined building and onto katrisses web, using their bodies to make the bridge safe for their kind as katris hisses.

"PowerfullllBitch...."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!