650 replies to this topic

#601 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:02 AM

Kanta looks at Katris with surprise for a moment and shakes his head

"I have no idea why since he never was a leader for me" as Kanta leaned against the wall and started to chuckle when he thought about Cain

"when I met him he tried to kill me so I shot him with this" as Kanta then held up his trusty shotgun with one hand and continued talking

"But Oh shiet and being the party Crashers stopped me from killing Cain.....I almost had manage to do him in but luck was on his side" as he sighed

"After that I got injured and couldn't walk but Cain then saved me...by throwing me and himself out of a moving truck" as Kanta then thought about it again with laugh coming on

"We could had died but we didn't since they didn't even turn back or check to see if anything was wrong...but after that he fixed my leg and then offered me a drink and a job" as Kanta started to get lost a bit in his story but felt that it didn't answer Katris question

"So the reason why I follow Cain Kartis is not because of anything like an idea or a dream and its not something crazy like his Strength when we fought" as kanta crossed those Ideas off the list

"I followed him because he payed me and offered me a drink but for other people its Probably something else I guess" as Kanta then hoped that answer would satisfy Katris

Edited by Emporer469, 05 July 2019 - 05:02 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#602 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

Katris looks at Kanta for a long moment, as of trying to understand the logic he was employing but eventually she just cocks her head to the side and says.

“Meep...”

The answer was simple and succinct , her mind was overloaded and she was just content to be given any answer.

Soon enough though a knock on the door ruins the moment and somone says.

“ boss..... we’ve got some intel.”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#603 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:50 AM

Kanta sighs as it seemed Katris didn't try or more like couldn't understand him as he then moved quick to at least give her an answer then leaving her confused as he then pulled out the chain that Cain had given him and showed it to her

"Katris this hear is a Purifier Chain and its meaning is that Cain and I are considered brothers so we fight for each other cause we considered each other family" as then put the chain back onto his person

"I hope you can understand that better then all that junk I said before" as Kanta seemed a bit downtrodden but continued

"So rest here for a bit we can talk later if you feel like it" as Kanta then towards the door and spoke

"So what info do you have And I do hope its good news" and walked out of the room Katris had holed up in

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#604 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:00 AM

outside you can see the group has captuired a pale , shriveled childlike being that hunches over.

Thanatos holds the figure down carefully.

"This thing was poking around the base.... it wants to talk to us.."

his rebreather hisses a cloud of green smoke.

" I say we kill it."

cainsig11.jpg

#605 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:13 AM

Kanta sighs as he looks at this childlike being

"Thanatos killing it might cause more problems" as Kanta leaned down to try and get a good look at its face

"I want everyone to be sure we have this place secured because it wouldn't have come alone" as Kanta looked to the others as he told them his orders and then back to the kid

"So stranger do you have a name or do you just blech green fart gas most of the day" as Kanta waited for the child like figure to give some sort of an answer

#606 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:34 AM

he...he has a message for you.."

The figure sauys, it looking at kanta and revealing a horribly ravaged face of a ghoul, glassy white eyes and a small fanged mouth.

"Leave....Leave now and we will not clash....Ignore this and we fight like demons.."

cainsig11.jpg

#607 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

"Threaten me messenger boy and a threat is then returned to you in kind" as Kanta stood up looking at the child like ghoul in annoyance as he then sighed

"Listen who ever sent you whether it be Damien or some other ghoul out there that wants to pick a fight...I'm getting sick of your shit" as Kanta kept a calm but annoyed demeanor 

"so I'm gonna cut this short since I know how this is gonna go half the time" As Kanta then leaned over the figure once again

"we are gonna let you go to go back to whatever sent you and then I'm gonna walk to my destination with no problem or else an eight arm amazon bitch who fell from the fucking sky is going to be in a three way fight between me, your master and her" As Kanta then waited for the ghouls answer

Edited by Emporer469, 01 September 2019 - 07:08 AM.

#608 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:43 AM

the ghoul sits up and looks at kanta, its eyes empy pits that weep black goo.

"If you want a war than....Itll be war..Do not say this wasnt avoidable."

the little thig gets up and begins to stumble away as Katriss  opens her moouth, preparing a shot to put the little creature down.

cainsig11.jpg

#609 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:11 AM

Kanta sighed as he was tried of being treated like shit ever since he stepped onto this continent  gave out loud his orders

"Katris, Isha, Thantos kill the messenger since I'm guessing the target already knows about my answer by now" as Kanta sighed and watched the back of the ghoul trying to escape as he then added

"And no one fire at it I don't want anything else out there to know were staying here until we have to leave" as Kanta waited for his orders to unfold

#610 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:34 AM

Katriss lets out a loud and phlegmy noise as she reads back and slides a blade sharp black shard of chitin at whistling speed into the beasts skull.

The creature slumps as katriss sighs.

“ I’m guessing we have to move right?”

cainsig11.jpg

#611 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:41 PM

Kanta looked back for a moment and gave her a small smile

"as much as I don't want to since we just found this place for the night we might" as Kanta peered outside to see if there was anything to attached to the stench of the ghoul corpse

"and now since Damien knows about us he's gonna make our job even harder so we gotta find these two targets and get to Cario as fast as we can" as he then pulled out the GPS given to him by one of the angels to look at for the moment wondering to see how far were the targets

"So if you see movement out there say something since i don't think that messenger would be alone"

#612 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 04:49 AM

The night is quiet , and everything is still. The gps pulls up nothing , needing charge at the moment which one of the angels sets about doing so to make it easier come morning.

Your party is tored, there is a genera unease about the camp.... even katriss stays in the tiles of the ceiling, her face a mask of worry

cainsig11.jpg

#613 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 04:46 AM

As kanta lay about he could feel the unease in the air knowing that others are probably panicking at the thought of Damien and jumped  up onto his feet

"I'm gonna take a look outside the rest of you catch whatever rest you can" as Kanta moved to the front of the building taking a look outside, trying to see if there was anything out there keeping watch of his little group

Edited by Emporer469, 07 February 2020 - 04:47 AM.

#614 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:11 AM

The night is calm and quiet, you can hear animals slinking around.

Down the road is a faint glow , it pulsed and throbs calmly .

“I’d .... avoid going there..”

Byron says calmly.

“ it feels wrong.”

cainsig11.jpg

#615 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:11 AM

Kanta thinks for a moment as he ponders Byron's words and looks to the faint glow

"Well Bryon you know the old saying follow your heart...But your not original heart so let's go take a peek" as Kanta slowly made his way to where the faint glow was coming from since he didn't want to alert anything else that was out here in case if this was one of Damien's tricks

#616 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:51 AM

you go, and you see villagers are out in packs, digging at the sides of the road in chain gangs.

Overseeing them are waht appear to be ghoul handlers, who jab at and snarl at the prisoners stumble about in the dark

cainsig11.jpg

#617 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:40 AM

As Kanta looks between the Villagers and the Handlers he sits back in hiding for a few moments to see what are these handlers are trying to do to the villagers

#618 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

one villager seems to find something, hes an old man, with rough , damaged hands. he reaches down and pulls up what looks like a round metal cylander.....

its flat and makes an audible click.....

cainsig11.jpg

#619 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 09:33 PM

Kanta quickly pulled himself down from the ridge that he was peering from and into cover as he knew the old man had just pulled up an Anti-Tank mine, and from the looks of it from his position it must have been older then the one who dig it up as he then waited for the it to go off

#620 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:49 AM

the explosion is violent, and the poor man is obliterated in an explosion that rocks the area and sends bits of him and other slaves in all directions.

"Fucking butchers.....THey are using humans to make it safe for the herds.."

Byron says with a growl.

'' I want them to suffer..."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!