• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#621 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:43 PM

"well I'm gonna need more info if I want stop this from happening anymore" as kanta thought to himself so Byron can hear what he was thinking without giving himself away to what was going on in front of him

As he began to move himself back toward where the group was staying so he could inform them on what's going and begin on there plan of action to fight and sabotage Damien's work

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#622 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:04 PM

in the road, a familiar neon green st of eyes meet him, the mutagen user that uses radiation smiles and comes over.

"hey boss...Ive got some noodles cooking you want in?'

he holds out a cup.

"YOu havent kept up on your swole bro!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#623 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:38 PM

"No time for Gains Thantos we got a small village chain gang to assault" as he still took the cup from him and started scarfing the food down as fast he could

"help me gather the others we got a chance to punch Damien in his ankles and kneecaps" as he said in between inhaling the food and motioned for Thantos to walk with him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#624 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:46 PM

The nuclear user gathers everyone quickly before returning, the others in tow.

“ what you mean boss... a Chan gang ? Da fuck?”

He removes his mask to finish a cup of soup and cocks his head.

L we’ve barely tested what’s the play?”

cainsig11.jpg

#625 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:49 AM

Kanta looked at the group as he started explaining the situation

"Just a while out there seems to be Damien's forces clearing the road for his herds and apparently there using villager's from around the area to clear the roads" as he looked between each of the members as he explained

"So I want to scout out these chain gang's and see on how we can sabotage Damien forces from coming thur since he wants to give us trouble then we'll do the same to him" as kanta finished up waiting to see if anyone has something to add on 

#626 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:25 AM

katriss nods and smiles.

"I will harass the ghouls....... should we move in smaller groups?"

the others nod at this and look at him.

"WHo are you taking boss"

thanatos asks with a confused look

cainsig11.jpg

#627 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:17 AM

(Thanatos, Isha, Rask, Cassandra, Estralla, Emilia)

"well have to move in teams of three then" as Kanta looked around the group

"Thanatos and Isha your with me since were going to break though the front of the and make Noise" as Kanta then looked to the remainder of the group

"Rask and Estralla I want you both to circle around the back of the camp slowly make your way in after we make Noise see if you can get anyone free or able to fight" as kanta then looked to his sister

"and Cassandra I want you to provide overwatch for us when we make our way in I don't want any unsuspected surprises" as he then looked to Emilia

"Hey as my number 1 fan can you do me a favor and watch over my sister and make sure she doesn't get jumped by ghouls since if you do, you'll get the best seat in house watching me in what I do best" as Kanta laid out his plan in hope everyone got down what he wanted from them

Edited by Emporer469, 15 June 2020 - 02:18 AM.

#628 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 09:53 PM

The group splits and gets into position and everything is quiet....

But than you hear it, like the thrumm of a chord in your heart.

The ghouls are....... thinking ..... listening to..

“ if we take this continent from the humans we can siege fathers lands across the sea...... this war will be costly and our ghoul puts tested but free will is better than slavery!”

A few voices answer above the din of the hive mind and Damien continues.

“ we need that boy..... the one that Cain sent here ..... he is the key to our swarm..... his strength will guide our masses!”

cainsig11.jpg

#629 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 09:53 PM

The group splits and gets into position and everything is quiet....

But than you hear it, like the thrumm of a chord in your heart.

The ghouls are....... thinking ..... listening to..

“ if we take this continent from the humans we can siege fathers lands across the sea...... this war will be costly and our ghoul puts tested but free will is better than slavery!”

A few voices answer above the din of the hive mind and Damien continues.

“ we need that boy..... the one that Cain sent here ..... he is the key to our swarm..... his strength will guide our masses!”

cainsig11.jpg

#630 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:20 PM

Kanta puts a hand to his head as he can feel the pressure of the voice

"Damien...what the hell did I tell you..." as kanta steady himself to make sure he still had his bearings

"If you keep messing with me...and my job...I will make you regret it" as he even wondered that if Damien or this swarm could even hear his voice let alone a thought he had

#631 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:59 PM

shut up!"

Byron hisses in kantas mind as damien continues , his speech impassioned as a group of flayer ghouls and even a mope like mattew can be seen, they hiss and shove the human slaves , threatening them with hisses to continue their deadman work.

"Move fast and move hard........... make the choice kanta."

Isha hisses

cainsig11.jpg

#632 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 11:06 PM

"wake up" as Kanta lighty slaps himself in the face to try and free himself of the version that he was seeing

"Just say out of my fucking head Damien" as he continued to try and snap himself out of what either Damein was showing him or something else that was going on

#633 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 07:12 PM

Light em up!”

Thanatos roars over byrons voice, bathing a group of ghouls in wavering light that causes their skin to slogh off like soup before hitting the water with wet slaps.

“ let’s get it!”

He jumps out into view as the others comm.

“ do we engage?”
Issa asks nervously as thanatos roars, drawing the mopes attention and wrestling with it.

“ we can’t lost him!”

cainsig11.jpg

#634 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:44 AM

"What the hell is going on" as Kanta tires to snap himself out of what Damien had done to him, while trying to figure out what was going on and how much danger he was in at the moment since he didn't know how much time had passed

"Thanatos, Issa and everyone engage at your own discretion so don't get yourselves killed" as Kanta then shouted over the radio trying to make a semblance of sense of what was going on

#635 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 02:58 AM

the grroup attacks in uniform, diciplined assualts, all except for thanatos. His wild fighting style and bursts of power make it hard to engage effectively beside him, making kanta duk behind cover to avoid being irradiated.

However kanta can see the warrior being drawn toward waht looks like a gas station where no doubt ghousl would be waiting, but he can clearly make out flammable barrels above the structure....waiting for detonation 

cainsig11.jpg

#636 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 07:56 AM

Kanta's eyes widened in panic at the implication of what could happen

"THanatos fall back and keep range to a minimum that gas station is rigged to blow" as kanta Yelled out and looked around to try and keep the others in his vision as he tried to get his bearings once again

"Everyone reform there trying to separate and trap us  so we need to stay together" as he called out again raising his shotgun up and readying himself to enter the fray 

#637 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 01:33 AM

the warning comes too late, a stray shot sets off the gas canisters, and in a flash of light the entire world is hurled into a plume of smoke.

kANTAS EARS RING, HIS VISION IS BLURRED AND HE CAN FEEL BLOOD ON HIS FACE. HE AWAKENS ON THE GROUND SEEING BODY PARTS FLUNG ALL AROUND HIM, AND IN THE DISTANCE THANATOS LAYS, UNCONCIOUS BUT ALIVE. iN THE PARTING SMOG, A FIGURE LURCHES TO ITS FEET, A TOWERING GHOUL WITH A HUGE GHOULBONE BLADE FOCUSES ON THE DOWNED WARRIOR, DRAGGING ITSELF OVER TO fINISH HIM off

cainsig11.jpg

#638 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 05:55 PM

Kanta tries to focus himself, as the ringing in his ears hurt his head but even with his vision blurred he could still make out the towering figure and choose to raise his shotgun in Thanatos defense

"Thantos GET THE FUCK UP" Kanta shouted as if to get the beast attention and started firing as many rounds that were loaded into his shotgun that he had, while praying to whatever was out there that there would be enough loaded in his weapon that it could at least catch the ghouls attention or put it down

#639 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 01:12 AM

the shellshok keeps thanatos down, he is obviously confused and dazed...

you see the ghoul lurch closer, and that's when you see it.

a figure

The figure is in an all white cloak with its hood up.

He stands beside thanatos as if considering him, but kanta could see the figure was looking at him.

The world slows to a crawl.... Frozen in time as the figure looks up, a falcon landing on its shoulder as it looks at him.

"In quite a pickle my boy..... As it stands...Your goign to die here. well maybe not you, but definitely the mortals....... "

he looks at thanatos and cocks his head before looking back at kanta.

"how about, you and i strike an accord."

cainsig11.jpg

#640 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 07:34 AM

He couldn't believe what was happening at that moment, Time standing still and danger all around him with a figure who was unknown to him standing or towering above him. Mouthing off in a way that implied that he was his only hope

Kanta could only stare at the figure as he desperately wanted to move, to act as he also had done but this figure only wanted him to speak, so Kanta granted him that but in the only way that he knew how he answered people

"You can take your accord and fuck off" as Kanta glared at this figure in front of him not caring what this figure would do to him with that answer

"I saved as many people as I could with these hands of mine, so I don't need some help from someone who could be fuckbuddy's with Nightmare or Damien" as Kanta knew that whatever was going felt much like his time in the carnival of carnage when it came to Nightmare and his power over fear

Change Theme!