• Please log in to reply
626 replies to this topic

#621 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:43 PM

"well I'm gonna need more info if I want stop this from happening anymore" as kanta thought to himself so Byron can hear what he was thinking without giving himself away to what was going on in front of him

As he began to move himself back toward where the group was staying so he could inform them on what's going and begin on there plan of action to fight and sabotage Damien's work

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#622 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,077 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:04 PM

in the road, a familiar neon green st of eyes meet him, the mutagen user that uses radiation smiles and comes over.

"hey boss...Ive got some noodles cooking you want in?'

he holds out a cup.

"YOu havent kept up on your swole bro!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#623 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:38 PM

"No time for Gains Thantos we got a small village chain gang to assault" as he still took the cup from him and started scarfing the food down as fast he could

"help me gather the others we got a chance to punch Damien in his ankles and kneecaps" as he said in between inhaling the food and motioned for Thantos to walk with him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#624 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,077 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:46 PM

The nuclear user gathers everyone quickly before returning, the others in tow.

“ what you mean boss... a Chan gang ? Da fuck?”

He removes his mask to finish a cup of soup and cocks his head.

L we’ve barely tested what’s the play?”

cainsig11.jpg

#625 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:49 AM

Kanta looked at the group as he started explaining the situation

"Just a while out there seems to be Damien's forces clearing the road for his herds and apparently there using villager's from around the area to clear the roads" as he looked between each of the members as he explained

"So I want to scout out these chain gang's and see on how we can sabotage Damien forces from coming thur since he wants to give us trouble then we'll do the same to him" as kanta finished up waiting to see if anyone has something to add on 

#626 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,077 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:25 AM

katriss nods and smiles.

"I will harass the ghouls....... should we move in smaller groups?"

the others nod at this and look at him.

"WHo are you taking boss"

thanatos asks with a confused look

cainsig11.jpg

#627 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:17 AM

(Thanatos, Isha, Rask, Cassandra, Estralla, Emilia)

"well have to move in teams of three then" as Kanta looked around the group

"Thanatos and Isha your with me since were going to break though the front of the and make Noise" as Kanta then looked to the remainder of the group

"Rask and Estralla I want you both to circle around the back of the camp slowly make your way in after we make Noise see if you can get anyone free or able to fight" as kanta then looked to his sister

"and Cassandra I want you to provide overwatch for us when we make our way in I don't want any unsuspected surprises" as he then looked to Emilia

"Hey as my number 1 fan can you do me a favor and watch over my sister and make sure she doesn't get jumped by ghouls since if you do, you'll get the best seat in house watching me in what I do best" as Kanta laid out his plan in hope everyone got down what he wanted from them

Edited by Emporer469, 15 June 2020 - 02:18 AM.

Change Theme!