• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#521 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

"we each have our own talents to get the job done" as Kanta looked at the angel with his own Gaze

" but we'll make sure this so called birth king won't be doing anything to cause anymore pain to you guys"

"so just tell us where we can start looking and he'll be dead, burned , buried, mutilated or exploded...not any of those in that order" as Kanta then waited for the angel to answer about the Kings location

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#522 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:58 AM

he tosses you a gpds and cracks his hsoulders.

"GO on little man.... I got some holy fucking fire to rain down on them."

he turns to leave and you see that the kings location is about 4 miles to the east of your location, deep in a ravine.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#523 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 05:21 AM

"wonderful" as kanta gazes at the GPS location for a moment and turns to look at his team

"Come on everyone we have a job to do and target isn't that far from here so be ready for a fight" as Kanta soon begins to make his way out of the town and towards his target

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#524 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

as you head along the trail night falls, and the weight of the day begins to weigh on the unit. SOon you begin to hear requests for shelter as the cold falls down and katriss hisses.

"Can we break camp? it looks like theres an old supermarket nearby."

cainsig11.jpg

#525 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

Kanta sighs as he then looks back at Katris

"Yea come on everyone lets go set up camp in there for the night" as Kanta pointed to he supermarket as he begin to then lead them to it

"Sweep the area and make sure nothing could get us while we try to sleep last thing we need is a surprise guess to join us" as Kanta continued his walk towards the doors of the supermarket while keeping an eye out for anything out of place

Edited by Emporer469, 08 November 2017 - 01:45 AM.

#526 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

the supermarket is swept and cleared easily, soon your squad boards up the doors and windows and breaks out cots and blankets.

"Lanta.."

katriss says, watching the roof carefully for a place to sneak into.

"Can i ask a few questions before i head to bed."

cainsig11.jpg

#527 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

Kanta looks at Katris in surprise at what she was saying but collected himself quickly

"uh sure Katris what's on you mind" as Kanta turned to face towards Katris and waited for her slew of questions

#528 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

This body...... It knew things..."

she says, looking embarassedly at her form.

"It knew alot about these things..... And its telling me something... Those angels we are working with... They are not natural... and if they are not natural can we even trust them?"

a look of worry covers her features.

"Cain i trust.... he is sisters ... but i.. I cant trust these irrational things."

cainsig11.jpg

#529 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

"well they always seemed a but off when I got the job from them" as Kanta thought but to the angels in the U.S

"But they have my sister Katris and she has ghoul organs that are doing something to her...sonner or later if we didn't do anything she would have become a ghoul from what I understand" as he then sighed

"Whether it was feral or she would had been able to keep her sanity was to much of a gamble I was willing to throw...so if they manage to fix her then it doesn't matter"

"But keeping them at arms length was always the Idea but we have to see what they want us to do here first cause I don't want to owe them any favor's later down the line"  as he brought his thoughts to bear in talking with Katris

#530 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

Katriss looks uncomfortable, running her hand up her side.

"I dont know..Ive been around ghouls for a long time... ANd...Ive seen cain resist the ghoul urges and stuff..... Im just saying i dont want you to put yourself in a position to be hurt...... YOure the world to me and....ANd the others too.. "

katriss makes a strangled embarassed sound and chuckles.

"And....Can we go to a store when this is all done? Please?"

cainsig11.jpg

#531 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

"aww look at you katris being tender" as Kanta chuckled at her answer

"But its good to know at least you care about people back home" as he then sighed knowing that its probably cause they were connected to him given what she said about his sister back in the states

"But don't worry about it alright I'll be fine with taking you to a store if you want when we have the time" as kanta then waited for her reply

Edited by Emporer469, 26 November 2017 - 10:21 PM.

#532 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:41 PM

katriss giggles happily,m looking almost human as she wraps you in a large hug, squeezing tight.

"Do you need anything kanta?"

she asks as she looks at the neighboring area.

"If needed i can go out and hunt something for you all to eat."

cainsig11.jpg

#533 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

"eh its alright katris" as kanta tried to wiggle out of Katris embrace

"If anything we can find something to eat in the morning when there should be more life moving around" as he then looked towards the doorway that showed the way outside

"if this places nights are really that bad then I think no one should be caught out out in it...so wait till the morning" as Kanta looked back to Katris and asked

"So anything else on your mind curious one" as kanta went silent to see if she had anything else on her mind

#534 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:27 PM

No no... I’m fine.”

She says with a smile as she slinks into the rafters out of sight.
Most of the group is tired, sleeping in field bags or under counters. As you find a place in the old managers office your pda begins to chime , a message from the base

cainsig11.jpg

#535 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:18 AM

Kanta reaches for the Pda to look at the screen

"I hope everyone at the base is doing alright since we have been gone" as kanta navigated the systems to see the message that they sent hoping that it was nothing bad going on over there

#536 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

the face on the screen is marcus, his bandaged features a shocking backdrop to log into.

"Hey son....did you make it ok?"

he asks, looking at the screen curiously.

" The angels have sent us some supplies and engineerss to get the platform running....We should ne able  to lend fire support soon if needed."

cainsig11.jpg

#537 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:03 AM

Kanta taps the screen to send a reply to his father

"Yea were doing alright just taking cover for the night before we continue on" as he started to look around for a seat in the office

"But they gave us the target that we have to go after Damien and his supposed black riders" as Kanta sighed

"If this is what the angels want us to go though then it'll be fine as long as they keep there end of the deal" as kanta went silent as he didn't know what else to say

"If anything I'll contact the base further if I'll require that support" as Kanta soon ended the message and sent it off back to base so that someone over there can see it

#538 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:44 PM

wait."

Marcus says before you finish the call.

"Kanta....who is..that behind you?'

you hear a feminine squeal and are slammed into like a freight train, bumbling end over end as you feel something on top of you

cainsig11.jpg

#539 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

Knowing that Katris doesn't squeal Kanta moves to kick off his feminine attacker as he wanted to throw her to the other side of the room

"GET OFF ME" as Kanta tried to grab his attacker and throw her as he knew that if it was Katris she would had scared him a bit before jumping him

#540 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:18 PM

NONONONONONONONONO"

in the light you can see a young woman, she looks about 18, but she is obviously not human. She wears a tattered hood and jeqanns and she squeezes you into a tight vice like hug.

"KANTA OMG ITS REALLY YOU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

her screaming draws the squad, who stand all around with weapons drawn.

"ohhhh! finally ! ive been tracking you for weeks! Once them angels got you .... Nevermind..Ignore that."

she chuckels and pushes her hair behind her hood , obscuring her features a bit.

"Im Emilia.. ANd im your biggest fan!"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!