• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#481 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

"take us to Egypt we gonna have to come back this way on foot when were heading home" as Kanta then looked out the window to take in the landscape as he wanted to take in the sights before he had to do his mission for those walking chickens that needed him to come here

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#482 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

the  chopper goes for hours. Stopping in the savannah to refuel once, but soon enough the walls of egypt come into view. THe area is a warzone, ghouls clash with an unknmown force, and as your set down katriss sighs.

'of course..Everything is on fire."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#483 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:28 AM

"well if those giant walking geese needed me to do this for them then it wouldn't have been easy katris" as Kanta sighed and looked to the pilot

"try to get us down away from the fighting I don't want to attract more attention then we already have" as Kanta moved to make sure that all of his weapons were loaded and ready encase something went wrong when they landed

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#484 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

the chopper comes down and the team disembarks. The smell of gunpowder and bloodshed hang heavy in the air as katriss is the first one to speak waht is on everyones mind.

"THis is gonna get fucky fast."

the others nod and cheak their weapons and bodies , readying for ther warzone . Soon though something becomes apparent, you havent named a second in command for this mission, back home it was tarkus and matew, who will be the second for this mission?

cainsig11.jpg

#485 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

" kanta looked to Katris for a moment with a raised eyebrow for her choice of words but shaked it off and took a moment to think who would be second under his command

"alright lets avoid most of shit going on around here and figure out way those rubber chickens wanted me to be here" as he then looked at his group

"But if anything happens" as he then looked towards his sister

"Cassandra your my second in command alright" as kanta waited for her reaction from his words

#486 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Cassandra nods and you begin to make your way through the underbrush. It is quiet, and soon you come upon the ruins of a small border town. 

eyes watch you from within the ruined houses as refugees and the like watch you warily, and soon enough you hear something scream and see katriss standing beneath what looks like a flailing tetherball with legs.

'I caught one!"

she says proudly.

"it was following us!"

cainsig11.jpg

#487 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

Kanta sighs as he looks at the ball of web with legs

"Well cut who ever is in there out enough so we can talk alright" as he then looked to casandra

"take two others and find us a place with cover I don't like being watched like this" as kanta then looked back to the ball of web

#488 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

katriss huffs and cuts the bakll open, revealing a human. He looks around frantically throwing up his hands as he begins to plead for his life.

"P...please... .I have no money for you ...Ddd...DOnt kill me."

cainsig11.jpg

#489 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

"look I'm not gonna kill you alright but she might" as kanta moved towards the ball of web and got eye level with him and pointed towards Katris

"So to make sure you don't end up dead why answer first about why you were following and what the hell has been happening" as Kanta waited for the man to answer

#490 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

the man stops, looking at the entire group warily as he looks around.

"YOurte...Not part of damiens swarm? Not one of his Stone men?

katriss rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Do we look like we are made of stone!"

THe man visibly wets himself at katrisses anger, gripping the earth.

"No maam! Sorry maM! i thought you where going to try and kill me like they have been doing!"

cainsig11.jpg

#491 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:08 PM

Kanta looks at the man questionably as he spoke 

"Damiens Swarm.....Stone men" as he repeated the words back to him

"these are the first time I'm hearing anything like this before so why don't you go back and tell me what has be going on in this country" as Kanta questioned the man further for information

#492 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Damien... THe son of the demon,... Hes been crusading across the country... Any who dont pay tithes.."

he looks down the road where bodies havbe been elevated on pikes.

"He makes examples of them."

cainsig11.jpg

#493 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:04 AM

"I see" as Kanta looked at the bodies impaled on the side of the road and then looked back at the man

"So do you know the direction he went since I think avoiding him might be a good idea everyone's health" as Kanta knew getting caught up in the countries trouble right now could cause problems since he hadn't found out what those winged bastards wanted him to do yet in this part of the world

#494 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

Katriss huffs in annoyance.

"Werent we sent here to dea lwith that psycho? WHy dont we strike somewhere ... Maybe helop some local resistance? people would be more likely to side with you."

the man listens to katrisses words.

"Wait..winged ones..... The angels? you are their agent?"

cainsig11.jpg

#495 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Kanta looked to katris for a moment in surpise to what she had said

"I didn't think you would be the first one to say that I thought you would want to be more like 'let's kill people'" as he poked some fun at her and then looked back to the man

"They Don't like act angels but yea they sent us" as kanta then waited for the man to speak

#496 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

"im more about lessening the amount of people i have to kill... anyone who'll help me kill is an ally."

the man whimpers at katrisses words and points down the road.

'There is an angel in that town.. He is besieged with some mercs... If you can help him he may help your cause."

cainsig11.jpg

#497 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:09 AM

Kanta smiles for a bit as he wanted to tease katris abit more but soon sighs and turns his focus back to the man's words and picks him self up

"alright guys lets get going and move out with got a giant birdman to save before he gets cooked by what ever is trying to kill him along with those mercs" as Kanta then looks to Katris

"and katris cut him loose I don't want any problems with the locals since we are gonna be here in this country for a while"

#498 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

you walk for a few hours, until you can hear the clashing of gunfire.

YOu come upon a town where the local defenders are rallying behind a winged figure.

They stand in orderly lines, lashing out with makeshift spears as he barks commands.

SOon katriss cocks her head and chuckles.

'hes one hell of a leader."

cainsig11.jpg

#499 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

"well look at you katris so talkative today" as kanta poked some fun at her for a bit before turning his attention to the angel

"but you are right does have his own style of fighting since he's even using the people who are also living in the town so he's an A for effort" as kanta then turned his attention the the lines of defense and watched them fight for a moment

"but come on lets go see what the hell there fighting and see if we can help" as Kanta motion for his group to follow him and see what the enemy of the angels looked like for himself

Edited by Emporer469, 14 July 2017 - 01:56 AM.

#500 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

the angel is armoured just like the others so its hard to see his face, but you can see that hes using a long halberd.

Beside him fights a man in odd armour, he is stylized very similarly to a japanese samurai,  and even thevibro blade in his hand lends to the aestetic.

he is tackled and tosses offf s ghoul as you hear gunfire erupt from the side and see the ghouls of waht looks like some  of the villagers shambling toward you , leading a pack of predator ghouls that bark and hiss like wild beasts

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!