• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#461 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

Kanta knowing he still has a few more things to do moves off to find the last remember of his team, the woman who had tried to kill him just before

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#462 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

Estralla is sitting on some crates polishing her weapons. She looks up as you approach and raises her eyebrow.

"What do you want ?"

she asks earning a meanicing hiss from abov as katriss can be seen, hanging fro ma length of web upside down.

"YOu dont talk to my delicate tender little kanta... You ask him waht he wants nicely."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#463 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

Kanta looks between the women and sighs

"Katris its fine I just need to ask her something but don't go anywhere we have to talk after this is done" as kanta then focuses attention to Estralla

"and you...Estralla I want to know if you got any plans to send on base...cause I got a job for you" as kanta felt the uneasiness in the atmosphere of the conversation he was trying to start with her

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#464 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

katriss smiles warmly, or as warmly as she can as her jaw opens a bit, revealing two long black fangs that readjust themselves.

Estrella doesnt see this, she puts her guns down and cocks her head.

"Of course, waht d oyou need to do?"

cainsig11.jpg

#465 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

" I need you to join me on a mission out to Egypt with a few other's that are coming with me"

As Kanta made his intentions of what needed to be done clearly to her and waited for her answer as well trying to ignore katris so called 'smile' a few moments before as he didn't need a heart attack right now  

Edited by Emporer469, 07 May 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#466 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

the fangs continue to openand katrisses face splits open revealing the aracnoid monstrosity beneath.

THe mandibles clock menacingly as estrella nods, lleaving to get ready.

'Ill be topside in twenty."

cainsig11.jpg

#467 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

"alright I'll meet you there then" as kanta turned to look at katris and yelled

"AND YOU STOP FUCKING DOING THAT EVERY TIME OR I SWEAR TO GOD" as kanta kept that threat hanging in the air as he felt fear build up in his chest but anger as well for her doing this constantly to him even now when he didn't need this

#468 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

Katriss clicks her teeth and nods.

"ok...I dont want you to be mad anymore baby.."

She smiles and comes down, leaning her chest against kantas back

cainsig11.jpg

#469 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:25 PM

Kanta laugh's as he tries to keep his mind off of Katris advances

"you know I did want to ask you something to right Katris" as Kanta held his breath and decided to ask the question

"What are the chance's of you staying here on base and protecting the place while I'm gone" as kanta waited for her answer

#470 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Oh... The egypt thing?"

she says with a smile, tappign the top of his head.

"i most definitely will be coming.... there are plenty of my kind there...Whos make you all lunch without some real muscle."

cainsig11.jpg

#471 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:23 AM

Kanta considers Katris words for the moment as he soon reflects ont hem

"More like you...wonderful" as kanta could feel a headace coming on and then let out a sigh

"Alright your coming with us then katris but please don't try to scare the others that coming with us" and soon started to try to get out off katris grip

"Now if you don't mind I need to go see tarkus and my...father...unless you want to come with to see him" as Kanta tried to get under katris skin with that remark as he remember katris being uneasy around his dad

#472 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

katriss vanished as easily as she appeared and estrella nods, going to the underside of the ship to get ready to head out

cainsig11.jpg

#473 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:22 AM

Kanta sighs as he knows that the hardest part of his job out of his way

"Now its time to find Tarkus and tell him the news" as Kanta then moves to go out and find him before kanta begins his new job

#474 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

tarkus is now working with some ghouls,m hauling some old damaged crates and ripping them open for the contents inside.

'whats up boss."

he says with a smile.

'ready to head out? were ready for you to go."

cainsig11.jpg

#475 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:41 AM

"yea tarkus I got everyone that I need but your the last person I need to talk to" as kanta let out a sigh and got straight to the pint

"while I'm gonna gone from the base for a while your in charge alright" as he then stood silently

#476 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

tarkus raises his eyebrow at this.

"Sure thing boss..Is there  anything specifically you want focused on while you arent here?"

cainsig11.jpg

#477 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

"Nothing comes to mind really tarkus just get the place up and running while I'm gone is all" as kanta didn't really know what he wanted tarkus to do

"If anything I'll see if I can secure supply's while I'm out in the field" 

#478 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

tarkus nods and claps your shoulder.

1                                                                                                        2                          3

'be safe boss.... Dont do anything crazy...  Even with the base we wont be at full power for a while .Watch your speed and avoid wagons of ghouls ... I hear the locals toss their deseased dead to rot in the sun on those. And if anyone (is afraid) -4 Call us and well evac you back. YOu ready for your new bizzare adventure?"

he points to a chopper that is whirring up, all of the team gettign together and awaiting you. 

cainsig11.jpg

#479 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:44 PM

Kanta looked at tarkus for a moment as he took in all the information that was given to him and then sighed

"alright Tarkus I'll watch out but don't worry we'll make it back in one piece" as kanta started to move to chopper to met up with his group that consisted Thanatos, Isha, Rask, Cassandra, Estralla and katris that were waiting for him

#480 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

the group ius ready and the chopper hits the sky within moments. It is dead silent as they pull away from the base, and soon the shore comes into view. Even from above you can see the wrecks of the ancient wars, tanks and artillery lines destroyerd and overrun. as you get a good 5 minutes into the mainland the pilot says.

"YOuve got three choices boss... I can take you deep into the country, closer to people , i can take you to egypt where the warlords are, or you can try and make contact with the bush tribes. YOure call."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!