• Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara
650 svar till detta ämne

#421 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 10 februari 2017 - 11:07

"hm well who ever this gun was for never got to use it" as Kanta moved forward and picked it up

"its a nice one but I'll stick to the one that never let me down" as Kanta carried it with him back towards Tarkus but not before taking one of the uniforms as well

"Well I want to try on my new gear so did you find a place that everyone can use as rooms Tarkus or I'm gonna have to find something else on my own" as Kanta then waited for a reply from him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#422 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 februari 2017 - 07:04

the gun feels good in your hand, but you manage to take the manual to read later . The armour takes a little effory, but it fits snugly over your body and soon ewnough simone comes over, his littlee tank putting tingy puffs of black smoke-

Lookin good boss!"

he says as he dons a little helmet

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#423 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 12 februari 2017 - 05:51

"well look at you have fun simon" as Kanta picked him up placed him back on his back again

"lets go see what else we can to get everyone settled in to there new home" as Kanta made his way out of the room and checked to see what else everyone was doing

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#424 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 februari 2017 - 08:14

the ship is being unloaded and the forces are cleaning the habitation pops. 

as you get outside you find Estrella watching everything going on impassively

cainsig11.jpg

#425 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 14 februari 2017 - 01:11

Kanta looks at Estrella for a few moments and sighs before going off to find anyone else to see if they found anything of interest since he didn't know what to even say to Estrella after the fight they were having a few moments ago about what they said to each other

#426 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 februari 2017 - 09:52

kanta finds his father sitting on a crate, cleaning his weapons as he watches bodies being dumped into the sea.

"obne hell of a find son....  This is exactly waht we needed."

cainsig11.jpg

#427 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2017 - 06:43

"yea it is" as Kanta as Kanta moved to sit next to him and joins him watching his men dump the dead into the sea in silence

#428 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2017 - 07:13

youre going to have to choose a few of us to go with you.....Enough for a small strike force ...BUt not so many it cripples us reclaiming this base."

he cleans some soot from his rifle and smirks.

"any idea who its gonna be?"

cainsig11.jpg

#429 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2017 - 07:18

Kanta keeps staring off the towards the horizon

"no not really" as kanta sighed and tried to think of anyone that would join in on his mission to Egypt, but kept drawing blanks

"Sometimes I think I should just do this one myself  since its gonna get complicated out there" as he remembered the information that the console had relayed to him

#430 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 februari 2017 - 01:25

His father nods clamly.

"itll get comlicated but....... you cant do this alone Id say pick about 5 bodies.... Im not good for all this tech shit...Put me out in the field , pick four of your best bodies and well run a strike op."

cainsig11.jpg

#431 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 18 februari 2017 - 06:47

"To be honest I wanted you to stay here since you would have the most experience leading" as Kanta looked to his father

"I need someone here who knows what were going to need to get this place up and running while I'm out there" as he kept mulling over on the thought of who should stay on base and those that would leave and come with him

"but given how many of us have lead units before I want to leave at least some chain in command" as kanta sighed out in frustration

#432 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2017 - 09:39

that boy tarkus will be your best bet...FOllowed by the centipede and the serpent."

he continues to clean his eifle and sighs.

"I would take the spider..me estrella and one or two of your ghouls."

cainsig11.jpg

#433 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 28 februari 2017 - 07:12

Kanta listened for a moment as he then sighed

"I take it under consideration but I have to check with both Selena and Goo before I go off in thinking about taking them into the field since I don't know if they have anyone under them that can lead there groups while there away" as then looked back towards the side of the platform

"Katris will try to find a way to come with me even if I try to tell her not to and estrella...well that's another can of worms I'm going to have to deal with eventually"

"Then given the fact between you and Tarkus is that having two people on base that have years of experience in leading and commanding will get this place operating faster while I'm gone is going to be more then helpful"

"Then Mattew and the rest of the guys, Thantos and Isha the resident mutagen users, and then there's Sussana and Rask with easily forgettable he is at times" as he then sighed

"If anything I'm gonna go walk around a bit more I want to see how everyone else is doing before I come to a decision" as Kanta started to begin making his way off to see how everyone else on the base was holding up with there new home as he continued trying to come up with a reasonable team to take with him

#434 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 mars 2017 - 01:27

who would you like to check up on

cainsig11.jpg

#435 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 02 mars 2017 - 10:35

Kanta begins moving as he was lost in thought about who to bring with him on this mission and soon started wandering the base to look for either Selena or Goo

#436 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 mars 2017 - 05:45

The two varghen are speakign to each other with a smile, goo finishing some kind of joke as selena cocks her head.

"hey kanta....You look like youve got alot on your mind .. are you ok?"

cainsig11.jpg

#437 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 04 mars 2017 - 07:03

"yea I'm doing alright Selena" as kanta moved towards the two

"I'm just trying to figure out right now who would be best to join me on a mission I'm about to go on soon" and stood next to the two

"but I'm having a tough time deciding who should go" but then sighed

"so tell me how have you guys settled into the place" as kanta wanted to know on what Selena and Goo including there people wanted to do with the place

#438 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 mars 2017 - 11:32

Goo chuckles and looks around.

" I'm settliing in Just fine... my folks can live almost anywhere."

Selena stretches a bit and smiles.

" so close and a nice deck to sun. On.... we can't ask for anymore,. "

The girls chuckle and motion at the mercs who are working on the deck.

" we got alot of work to do yet."

cainsig11.jpg

#439 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 11 mars 2017 - 08:56

"sun bathing huh" as kanta then shaked those thoughts from his mind before they went anywhere else about selena or any one of her kind and quickly moving the topic

"So have either you decide on what your going to be doing to help get this place up and running" as Kanta gave the question to both of them

"Since I do have a mission I need to run but I need to find a few people that would come with me" as kanta waited for an answer from either one

#440 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 mars 2017 - 03:20

selena sighs.

"Im going to start a medical station...Our venoms can do alot , like numb pain and kill viral cells."

goo shrugs and looks at the archeo dome habitat.

"We can get a garden moving so we can self sustain life."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!