• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#501 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:17 AM

"Well looks like we can't make a surpise entrance this time so come on let's get to work" as kanta pointed his shotgun at the first ghoul that was moving towards him

"Everyone we move towards the angel so let loose while we still can" as kanta fired his shotgun into the first ghoul and started moving towards the angel

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#502 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

te squad moves in sync, striking out at the coming horde.

Ghouls surge and predators pounce, and soon the skirmish is a blur of motion. the head of a ghoul bursts and you are slammed backwards, landing in a heap with a predator atop you, the beast slavering and hissing as it sweeaps at you with its claws

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#503 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

"NO MEANS NO" as kanta grab one of his revolvers with his left hand and unloaded the rounds into the beasts neck and lower jawin hopes of one of the bullets would outright kill the thing

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#504 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

the bullets rip open a gouge in the beasts neck until its head is blown off in a shower of gore and th ebody slumps.

The weight bears you down and yo ucan see katriss is moving in blurrs, trapping tyhe ghouls in aw eb to keep them back freom the members of the group. suddenly she is flung across the clearing with a sickening crunch as a large flesheap ghoul trudges up, truncheon in hand.

"We crush tiny humies!"

cainsig11.jpg

#505 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

"AND STUPID THINGS LIKE YOU GET FUCKED" as Kanta kicked the body that was on top of him off and reached back for Simon

"come on buddy I'm gonna need you do to do me a favor" as kanta pulled him off of his back and fed him some explosive material

"Kill this bastard in one hit if you can" as Kanta then threw simon as hard as he could towards the flesh heap in hoping that he could kill it or immobilize it in one hit

#506 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

Simon spins like a top but the thing catches him in its hand.

It chuckles as it inspects him and readied to squeeze .

" haha what dis... it...."

There is a loud whine and simon explodes violently , blowing the flesheaps torso and arm away in a shower of gore .

" fuck boss!"

Simon says as he lands on his feet, turning and facing the wobbling flesheap who was little more than a right arm and legs.

" he's still alive!"

cainsig11.jpg

#507 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:31 AM

"THEN WE MAKE SURE IT DIES THIS TIME" as Kanta started to switch over to acid rounds for his shotgun as he then looked around to his group and yelled

"EVERYONE THE FLESHEAP IS TARGET NUMBER ONE UNLOAD EVERYTHING ON IT" as Kanta then started to open fire on the the remains of the fleshheap in trying to bring it down for good

#508 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

the group moves, and in a shower of ice and radiation the flesheap is brought down.

soon enough the nemies are brought down and a old man comes toward the group nervously.

"Are you...here to help the angel sir?"

he asks nervously.

cainsig11.jpg

#509 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:47 AM

"you mean the giant bird" as Kanta moved to catch his breath before replying

"yea I'm here to help them and you from this so can you take me to him" as Kanta asked the old man to lead the way to the bird man

Edited by Emporer469, 30 August 2017 - 12:47 AM.

#510 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:21 AM

Of course."

He says as he leds you into the town .

The area is a warzone, shattered and demolished streets used as staging grounds for close fighting and razor puts to keep ghouls in one direction.

You walk past where the people are staying, the only area in the city left still standing and notice it is heavily guarded by angelic forces.

" they protect us until it's time to go."

The man says as you are lead to the angel who is standing alone at the far end of the town, overseeing everything.

" this is the lord... please do your best."

He says as he points to the angel who hadn't seen you yet.

" your arrival is fortuitous,"

cainsig11.jpg

#511 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:40 PM

"how bout speaking like a normal person man with giant wings" as Kanta walked towards the angel to show who he was going to be talking to

"But considering on what your friends in the states told me I had to be here I guess you were expecting me"

"So tell me what do you want me to do here" as Kanta then stood silently and waited for him to speak

#512 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

the angel turns around, jhearing you talking o the old man.

"Da fuck you talking to liitle man?"

he asks in confusion, resting a large mace on his shoulder.

"My Names Raphiel .... COmmander of the Africa campaigns...You tryna throw hands little man?"

cainsig11.jpg

#513 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:15 PM

Kanta lets out a laugh as he stared at the angel

"No disrespect but your alot different then your brethren I met back in the states" as he tried to keep himself composed

"But no I not here...'to throw hands' I came here cause I was given a job in helping you guys out"

#514 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

"oh so youre kanta?"

he asks as he drops his mace to the ground.

"Perfect...Damien is implacable...I could use some hands that are good at killing things."

cainsig11.jpg

#515 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:07 AM

"well that's why they wanted me and my crew...its kinda what we do" as Kanta was leaning on his shotgun while talking to the angel

"So tell me what do you want me and my team to do since we are going to be here for a while" as kanta waited for the angel to speak again with some semblance of direction he had to go

#516 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

"i want you to take out key commanders while i smash the main force."

he goes into a house and points to a desk with four figures on it.

"Each one is an essential part of the enemy forces..Once they are routed...We can focus on the big problem... Damien and his black riders....And his two tarot cards."

cainsig11.jpg

#517 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

Kanta walks up to the desk to get a better look at the targets and the info this angel had on them

"So assassination is my game" as Kanta began to study what made these guys so unique

"well its not like I haven't done something like that before...if not on accident but that's another story but tell me what the hell is a black rider and this...this...Tarot cards?" as he looked back at the angel for a moment before turning back to the table to memorize information

"I mean they are in charged but hell its a weird choice of name to give your in circle of commanders"

#518 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:09 PM

Black riders are ghousl that killed and evlolved their way up the chain to almost alphas level...Real badasses..The tarot cards on the other hnad.."

he shows a picture of a man hanging upside down and a woman in a tighty coset.

"We dont know...We know that they are incrediby powerful...ALmost mystical in their poiwer... I really want to limit our involvement with them>"

cainsig11.jpg

#519 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

"alright then I keep them busy until you do what you have to" as Kanta took the two pictures from the angel

"But the question is now who do you want me to go after first...hell where are this guys to even begin with" as Kanta then looked to the angel and waited for an answer

Edited by Emporer469, 27 September 2017 - 05:52 PM.

#520 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

the angel taps the paper showing a cave.

"YOure going to take care of a ghoul they call the birth king...He handles reinforcing their flanks..If we can handle that we should be in better shape."

he lifts his gaxe and looks at your party.

'pretty motly crew out there if you ask me."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!