33 replies to this topic

#21 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Well I see the ones who I have talked to as friends so you are insulting my friends.

This could also be seen as harassment towards the Blood Eagles though....

EG: they have been called them dummies. Saying they only lose when people use "Lag" powers. Saying they do the Spawn Glitch which they don't any more.

I will take my friend's words over anyone's. Unless it is my friend's against another friend's voice then I would have to look into it.

I would prefer if it this was done in privacy of your own forums which you have and so do all other chapters and Warbands.

This thread is mostly being used to insult the Blood Eagles as they don't really use this site. I would like this thread either moved to private forums or just locked up.

When have any of those things been said in this thread? I admire your loyalty to your friends but I would like to see how this thread is being used to insult them.

Tell you what. You quote all the "insults" in this thread and I will respond to them and prove that there have been no insults. I fail to see why you are being like this ovwr a simple thread that I made to make damn clear that im coming for them.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#22 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

so am i getting this straight your posting what happened on a game on here

Posting a comment that essentially says that one or more styles of play are unfair, cheap, spam, for noobs, etc. While these views may or may-not be valid, they only result in massive petty arguments in the community. If you do not like someones methods, do not play them, vote with your presence, not your voice.-extract from forum rules

if you wanted to challenge the BE then do via pm
Posted Image

#23 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

so am i getting this straight your posting what happened on a game on here

Posting a comment that essentially says that one or more styles of play are unfair, cheap, spam, for noobs, etc. While these views may or may-not be valid, they only result in massive petty arguments in the community. If you do not like someones methods, do not play them, vote with your presence, not your voice.-extract from forum rules

if you wanted to challenge the BE then do via pm

No airiok. you are not getting it straight.

They have spawn CAMPED us for six days in a row. I mean firing into our shields with VL's and standing outside with melta guns. This is something that I was under the impression this community condemed unless I am wrong and you are saying spawncamping is fine now. I wouldnt waste my time whining about nooby tactics or spam but this I will call them on and I will take them down for.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#24 BigO03

BigO03

Ravenwing Jungle Cat Hunter

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

EG: they have been called them dummies. Saying they only lose when people use "Lag" powers. Saying they do the Spawn Glitch which they don't any more.

this was a personal challenges and competitions forum so thats where the thread came from not started to insult anyone.

As far as the "lag" I can speak from personall experiance on that one as I was part of that chapter for a bit. No insult intented, just a fact and the fact that you have friends there does not change that.
Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

#25 In a puddle

In a puddle

Puddle Marine

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

Wow what a bunch of *CENSORED* the blood eagles are. Really. You can all go fuck yourselves tbh and yes im being offensive BIG fucking woop. All you guys do is spawn camp and spam the same weapon all day. Your bad. Your all so bad. And @Converse apparently you made me rage quit the entire game? Wow you must be full of yourself to think your that good.

If you want a war you can fucking have a war.

And Ghostmaker get your shit straight too. Dont go around saying to my friends confirming bullshit about me.

You are all a bunch you *CENSORED* juggling thunders *CENSORED*. Ban me from the site. I don't care. This is what your chapters harassment dose. Sending our members messages all the time and shit. I hear all these messages saying we are cheating and shit like that too. Saying we spawn camp blah blah blah. Double fucking standard or what.

Seriously you can all go fuck yourselves. (Caring)
In a puddle, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Aug 2012.

#26 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

@ Fu22y hold up a sec noone has forced you to stay in the lobbies they are in and you could all have put a negative review on their profile to prevent meeting them in the future if one turns up fine, if two why not? and if 8 turn up doing that leave that is what i do and if you meet them agian and go on a diffrent game its not difficult you DAs have other games to fall back on use them and don't get this angry
Posted Image

#27 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

This thread is not meant to insult anyone. Posts that do so should be removed. This thread is meant to challange the blood eagles to a fight, because they spawn camped us and shot our bodies. This is the personal challenges forum isnt it?

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#28 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Not to mention fuzzy you could of set up a private game and played with the other 67 members of the dark angels that you have. There are methods provided by Microsoft to prevent them from coming in your game. Don't start coming to the forums and complaining about something that is easily dealt with. Use some common sense.
Posted Image

#29 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

@ Puddle: That was plain uncalled for. If you want to pull that make your own thread and dont bring it onto mine.

@ Airiok: I will never leave a lobby because I am losing. I will stay and fight against any tactics or numbers. I will never retreat and I will never surrender. I will simply endure and await re-enforcements and then rain vengence upon them.

#30 In a puddle

In a puddle

Puddle Marine

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

@Ariock we dont leave lobbies because we are not giant pussys.
In a puddle, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Aug 2012.

#31 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

ok so you are doing this by yourself and now calling them out? personally i don't get it. and also bad advice if you want puddle to do anything sort it out via Pm it saves the community alot of hassle and save the mods intervening if things get out of hand
Posted Image

#32 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Not to mention fuzzy you could of set up a private game and played with the other 67 members of the dark angels that you have. There are methods provided by Microsoft to prevent them from coming in your game. Don't start coming to the forums and complaining about something that is easily dealt with. Use some common sense.

I am not a coward and will never back down. As for "complaining" I will simply say AM I FUCK. I am calling them out to face me. Very different to complaining.

#33 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

@Ariock we dont leave lobbies because we are not giant pussys.

Seriously now puddle. Back down and stow it. Save it for online and we will seriously fuck them over. Do not drag this kinda shit here. Im trying to make it clear that this is not a flame or insult thread and you are seriously not helping.

#34 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Locking with a facepalm

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!