33 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

I think it's time I clipped your wings, 1v1 blad!

Your host and rules.
Only rule I have: no weapon restrictions.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

I don't think the blood eagle's partake in this website fuzzy. I would recommend trying to find them through Xbox live. Good luck with who ever you face.
INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Will do, and Thankyou.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

*Don't realise they're all on War Eternal*

Ha ha, you fuzzy are amazing XD.

#5 BigO03

BigO03

Ravenwing Jungle Cat Hunter

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

yeah war eternal is where youll find them, if any of them actually do fight you (which would surpize me) and you win then know now that it will only be because of Lag, your lag switch, or the lag-armor that you are wearing.

This is the only way to defeat a blood eagle on the field of battle. It is known....
Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

#6 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Well I'm screwed seems as I don't have any lag switches anymore.

#7 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Ain't they the losers who found the spawn camping glitch and exploited it? And that they never win an honest game? Why the hell would you wanna play them?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#8 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Because I wanna destroy them

#9 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Because I wanna destroy them

Souns like a waste of time to me. oh well, your choice I suppose. Or is it that you need dummies for target practice before you take on Rom for your dignity back :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#10 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

im with u fuzzy. their gameplay leaces alot to be desired. but...what the hell is blad?
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#11 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

im with u fuzzy. their gameplay leaces alot to be desired. but...what the hell is blad?

XD

Love you Spec.

#12 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

JC: Yeah I'm not exactly expecting a challenge here ;)

Spec: Blad is basically part of a phrase I made that I shout at people - "1v1 BLAD!"

#13 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

The Blood Eagles don't do the spawn glitch any more. Granted they used it from the video but I have been told they don't use it any more. When I have seen them online they haven't done it and when they have been with me they haven't done it.

I have played with some of the Blood Eagles and they seem like nice players from when I have been on with them. So please do not start talking about them as if they are bad people if you have only seen them and never played with them.

If you want to fight them so be it but to insult them continually then you're being a bit of a dick.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#14 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Fuzzy being a dick? Isn't that why we come on this site?

I regularly look through the threads for the fuzzy'isms that make us all laugh.
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#15 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

The Blood Eagles don't do the spawn glitch any more. Granted they used it from the video but I have been told they don't use it any more. When I have seen them online they haven't done it and when they have been with me they haven't done it.

I have played with some of the Blood Eagles and they seem like nice players from when I have been on with them. So please do not start talking about them as if they are bad people if you have only seen them and never played with them.

If you want to fight them so be it but to insult them continually then you're being a bit of a dick.

I have spoken to afew of them before and thought them nice guys until about a week ago when myself and other members of the DA have been spawn camped, fired on while inside the spawn shield and had our bodies shot for six days in a row. They have also said that they are going to attempt to spawn glitch us and I will see if I can get hold of the msg if proof is required. Now, I do not care if they are nice guys, but if someone does this to me or my friends for six days in a row, I will go after them. I will shit talk them and I will take them all on and destroy them.

Any questions?

#16 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

A bit of discretion would be advisable. If what your saying offends someone then leave it out. Bitch about them in your private area if you have to vent.

#17 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

A bit of discretion would be advisable. If what your saying offends someone then leave it out. Bitch about them in your private area if you have to vent.

Please do tell me were the bitching is? I have said what they have done and said that IF any of them do accept my challenge that I do not expect them to put up much of a fight. A simple few facts and one opinion. no bitching. anything else?

#18 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

I said if you feel the need to bitch then do it behind closed doors, not "you are bitching, now stop. " Sorry if my discourse caused unnecessary confusion. I'm merely trying to prevent more flame wars.

#19 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Thank you for clearing that up. If I wanted to start a flame war id simply say "hey blood eagles! your *CENSORED*!" but I didnt. I wouldnt bother anyway. Id just send a xbl msg challenging them to a 1v1. I sent afew today but suprise suprise, no replies yet.

#20 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Well I see the ones who I have talked to as friends so you are insulting my friends.

This could also be seen as harassment towards the Blood Eagles though....

EG: they have been called them dummies. Saying they only lose when people use "Lag" powers. Saying they do the Spawn Glitch which they don't any more.

I will take my friend's words over anyone's. Unless it is my friend's against another friend's voice then I would have to look into it.

I would prefer if it this was done in privacy of your own forums which you have and so do all other chapters and Warbands.

This thread is mostly being used to insult the Blood Eagles as they don't really use this site. I would like this thread either moved to private forums or just locked up.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!