391 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Smash walks up and pokes the orb with his mace, impossibly the mace is not vaporized and the massive badger shrugs,

"Obsidian beats shiny green light?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

Aberga raised a brow. "That is because Obsidian beats most mutagens and their users, you know that right smash?" he asked, wondering if the badger made the weapon now out of practicallity instead of it's nulling properties. 'I will need to ask him where he even got that thing after this...' he thought to himself. "But, not much is made out of obsidian, or made to be radiation proof in the first place, right?" he said, hoping to still prove a point to smash. The orb zoomed out of his hand and raced toward the horizon where aberga would have it safely detonate far away from the company and them.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:40 AM

it detonates and smash shrugs

"Ive stood in the middle of those before...It hurt...Real bad...BUt i woke up a few hours later ok....Little it of a belly ache."

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

"...Thaes would have fun examining you that's for sure..." Aberga said as he stared at the badger. "Do you understand what I am trying to explain to you? At all? That's what I'm trying to do right now and I'm pretty damn sure I'm failing right now." Aberga said, his patience ticking away as he carried on a conversation he never thought he would ever have with someone as dense or simple as smash.

#105 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

smash cocks his head, picking up on your annoyasnce.

"I unmderstand lizard.....Im not very well spoken...YOull come to learn that.."

the tank set down and fires its engines up, signifying it is back in working shape.

"I am critical becasue i will have to trust my life to you....And a chain ios only as strong as the links that hold it together."

cainsig11.jpg

#106 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Aberga only nodded before his attention was caught by the sounds of the tank coming back to life. He returned his gaze back to the badger. "Just....just please refrain from breaking another tank, The company doesn't have access to a reliable source of parts anymore." Aberga sighed. "We wasted enough time, clamber on and lets get to that facility." He said to all three of them as he climbed the ladder on the 'Armored Claw'.

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:40 AM

the badger hops onto the tank after you as Thugren grins.

"We made a friend! AN indestructible highly violent friend!"

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

"And mother said to never trust hitchhikers." Aberga said in a half sigh. With the badger out of the way and the other tank repaired he gave the orders for the company to continue its advance down the highway.

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

you ride for hours, well into the night as gradually, like the sound of a typhoon coming insland, the sound of gunfire starts to meet your ears.

you come upon a ridge , that looks down into the valley and see what looks like a massive warehouse. It is heavily entrenched, enemy forces seem to be swarming the fortification as a smaller force fights viciously to maintain its foothold.

"Wait a second....Is that a fucking t  rex.."

Thugren asks, whipping out his binoculars to scope the battlefield."

Below he sees burias kniocked down by the sniper shot and Thrask grunts.

'Black company is pinned down hard."

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

'I'm guessing he's dead now....' Aberga thought to himself after seeing Burias go down. "It's a meatgrinder, one that's not going in their favor if it keeps up." Aberga said, looking over the composition of the attacking forces, seeing a huge proportion of civilians being used. He flips his comm unit to the channel to his officers. "I want the self propelled gun squadrons and 'Eve' to set up on this ridge and load incendiary shells, Python MBTs and assault guns we start advancing with Drake flame tanks and sundowner to the fore and we hit the horde from the flank, Infantry and field guns form up and head for the rear entrance of the facility and set up, be on the look out for any flanking forces on the way there." He ordered them before flipping the frequency. "Please tell me Krieg or cain kept their usual frequency..." he said as he flipped to them.

#111 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

Amazingly burias gets up and begins climbing the runs to a tower as the suit chimes.

" commander krieg Mars.... Who is using this frequency."

A roar of gunfire can be heard as aloud bang is head.

" caliphas Cain on line, who's on this comm."

The silencer growls as the tanks roll into positions as you commanded

cainsig11.jpg

#112 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

He checks to make sure the frequency was secure before continuing. "This is commander Aberga Nocturne of Arx Destortes and you are being reinforced. I got men and gun emplacements coming toward your back entrance to clean out your defenses." he told them, giving that force the greenlight to move to the entrance. "Stay where you are, the armor column will attack their flank and break the rest." He said as he turned on another channel to the Self propelled guns and armored column. "Creeping incediary barrage ten meters from the perimeter and on out, We follow behind it and clean up the survivors." he said, giving the go to begin the operation. 

#113 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

" abrega? You're reinforcing us?"

Cain chuckles, as he and four other figures moveoh e mouth of the facility, fighting in a brutal skirmish.

" did Christmas come early?"

The guns roar, barraging the enemies flanks with shells.

Mighty plumes of flame u gulf entire squads as enemy any armor tanks begin rolling up from the back.

" how you want to tlo this ab."

Thugren asks, standing as smash jumps from the tank, charging headlong at the coming enemy.

cainsig11.jpg

#114 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

"The infantry force will help clean out the facility grounds with Black company as we cut the flow with the armor, letting our engineers to shoring back up the.....'defenses' if you can call these holes and fences that." Aberga started as the tanks rumbled forth, gouts of flame and H.E. cannon shells fired forth. "We push back this fleshy wave just to the point of beyond the guns of the H-88's and then pull back so we don't over extend." Aberga looks around and sees forest surrounding the killing ground and the facility. "Think any of the chinese would be smart enough to hide troops for future harrasments?" he asked, gesturing to the forest around them. What caught his eyes, at least his good eye, was bright what troops in some of the trenches. "Would either of you mind telling me who the boys in white are fighting with you?" he asked to Cain and Krieg, having now memory of who or what they are.

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:02 AM

"redacted captain." cain says with a grunt.

"inhotep protocol white company silencers....The kinda men who kill more in a day than your guns can in a month."

Your tanks collide with the enemy with startling ferocity as cain says over the comm.

"So before we get all chummy......AM i going to have to kuill you after this? id hate to get all close if thats going to be the case."

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:07 PM

Aberga took a moment as he listened to bones crunch under the tracks loud enough to be heard over the engines and debris raining from the sky, a grin breaking out on his expression. "Cain, if I was really going after you, I would have let the chinese throw everything they had at you and waited on the sideline as they suicidially grinded you down till it was over, then bombard was left into a leveled ash field. Anymore dumb questions that I get to laugh at as we get chummy?" he asked now before he charged up one of his claws and fired a beam at the center of one of the strange flesh golem like things with a screaming victim tied to the chest of it. "Those are going to be a threat." he said to himself.

#117 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

the golem like beings attack your tanks with gusto, slamming into into your armored coloumn.

the tanks are pushed back but the guns and firepower manage to get them rolling.

"Oh abrega......That sense of humor..."

Cain chuckkles as you notice a metor plummeting on top of him.

"Theres a reason black company won all the reindeer games.."

THe comet collid3es, throwing up a huge plume of ash and fire.

"Its becasue we know how to fight in any situation."

thw smoke clears and cain stands, coted in iron, around him orbits the shards of the meatoir. SUper heated shards of stone that orbited him in a deadly arc.

"Please get to the gates....Well clear you a path."

cainsig11.jpg

#118 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

"You know, for a company that needs all the help it could get in it's little rebellion, you think the guy in charge would be less bragging on past glories and shit." he grumbled as he clambered out of the commander hatch. He began giving off a burning green glow from underneath his thick uniform as he started to charge to higher levels, firing sweeping beams of radiation at both the golems and chinise infantry with vile light as artillery shells pocked mark the area ahead of advancing spearhead.

#119 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

something grips your tank, a massive golem like beast and it snarls into your face.

Thornen stands to engage it but the beasts face explodes in a splatter of gore and bone.

"Boom...Headshot..."

CAin growls as you see smash launch headlong into the enemy lines.

"Abrega...The badgers going to need us....LEave control, to a commander and lets take to the field. Even black cpompany has to waste out of shots."

Thugren stands, and long bone juts from his forarms, forming wickedly barbed blades.

"Lets start dancing brother......Its been a while..."

Thrask smiles and grips a huge mace in his hand.

"Brought this with me....Figured you could use it."

cainsig11.jpg

#120 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:24 AM

Aberga flipped the comm to an officer in the super heavy tank they just left. "Lieutenant Hammerlock, you're leading the charge for now. Bring the company another victory chap." he told him with a smirk as he picked up the wickedly flanged mace, something he based on something he saw a long time ago. "Dancing? Thugren you know I do more of a....stomping....motion." Aberga shrugged. "Need to get to Cain and whoever makes up their command squad, If I was the chinese I would be trying to cut the head off as fast as possible after getting this deep through the defences." He said as he shouldered the massive before they trudged on.

Change Theme!