Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:47 AM

They are known as the infested."

the stalk hisses, its back enduring the barrage surprisingly well,

"They are waht happens when the creep of chaos seeps from the earth to the tiniest and most dangerous amoungst us."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#382 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 04:34 AM

"Chaos from the Earth? Kind of flying over my head with that one." Aberga admitted after doing some self triage on his fucked up limbs. "Unless that's what the damn black fucking sludge shit it threw up on me was. Either way that thing needs to be put down, any weaknesses you can tell me?" He asked the friendly Stalk as he started sliding on the gauntlets over his hands now that had the word Chernobyl engraved on the back plates. "Lets see how it likes these things." He grumbled. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#383 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 06:03 AM

"bone of the undead."

the stalk hisses as he reaches into its living metal and takes out what looks like a lithe spear of ghoulbone.

the creatures see this and hiss menacingly as the stalk stands, the barrage ending and looking around.

the one that had vomited slude was in bad shape, but its body was reforming and the parts that had been blown off where becoming independent bodies.

"this has to end fast lizard."

the stalk hisses.

"soon even i will be over run."

cainsig11.jpg

#384 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 06:07 AM

"Uh huh." Aberga managed to say, mostly focused mainly charging the gauntlets and this his body to act as a capacitor. Feeling he has a significant enough of a charge, the aberrant elemental charged at the wounded thing with the intention to brute force the thing to death with radiation pulsing hammer blows to its head and torso in an attempt to break anything and everything vital.

#385 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 04:59 PM

the hammer strikes do justy enough to obliterate the creature from this plane. Leaving nothing to recover from and soon enough the forces of the parasite withdraw. The stalk stumbles a bit  and is tended to by moira as a communication comes over the comm.

The prison is going into lockdown, anb explosion in the distance was seenb and burias and cain have been seen with stolen goods. At this point the remaining force looks at abrega, concerned about what to do at this point 

cainsig11.jpg

#386 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 02:52 AM

'What the hell are those two doing?' Aberga thought to himself with frustration, though he guess he should be thankful that the duo created a distraction for the rest of them at the moment. Cracking his hands and correcting some joins in his fingers, Aberga addresses those still around him looking for some guidance he thought. "Gather the wounded and get them to the medic tents. Squads above half strength I want to start demoing those holes closed again." He ordered. The Colonel looked over to Solgin "We need to figure out how far these tunnels spread out from the city, we can't set up base and have them pop up from under us. I should have done that before we got here and look were we ended up here."

#387 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:10 AM

they do without complaint, falling back to the forest and making defensive lines. Most of the company leaves field as well, leaving only smash the badger, watching something in the distance.

"I dont like this.."

he is mumbling, holding one of the parasitiv beings heads, crushing it as it tries to regrow over and over.

"an affront to god it is......An affront."

cainsig11.jpg

#388 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:46 AM

"More like fucking cheating if you ask me." Aberga grumbled while looking at the remains in Smash's hand. "Can you explain what these undying fucks are and who the hell made them? Because I want to introduce that person to acute radiation poisoning." 

#389 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 01:14 AM

i can speak of legends."

smash says as he leads the commander back to the forward base, dragging the gfuingal creature by the face with him, crushing it skull with his hands to keep it still.

"long ago, this sickness was spoken of, but it was only in plants...made them deadly and would overgrow anmd be a nuisance....BUt one day it started beingt seen in ants....And thats when it became deadly....Some beleive somone tinkered with the origianl fungus.."

cainsig11.jpg

#390 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 05:15 AM

"That...I swear Thaes talked about something like that." Aberga thought aloud, pictures of bugs having fungus stalks growing out of them while still moving around. "So, ghoulbone then, I know Silencers have ones made into machetes but I don't know the process it takes to make the damn things. Anyone?" he asked around to let anyone there answer as they reached the hastily made HQ area.  

#391 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 02:22 AM

The large stalk like creature at the end of the camp, the one with on Robe cocks its head.

"i....I know how to make ghoulbone into a weapon."

HE says as he Chitters, not fully used to talking.

"itll take a good number of ghouls."

cainsig11.jpg

#392 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 07:36 AM

"Alright, we got a manufacturer, just need the raw materials." Aberga nodded, thankful that there was conveniently someone able to make their only true counter measure against the new threat. "Any info on ghoul packs in the area? I'm not sending people into those damn tunnels unless we absolutely have to, so any other source is preferred right now." He floated the question and reasoning as he took the gauntlets off as the peace seem to sticking around now.

Change Theme!