391 replies to this topic

#341 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

she is powerful, but not omnipotent... She will know exactly where this battle is, but she cant just appear here... As for her strength."

he shrugs with a bitter smirk.

"As long as you do not battle her in a fresh battlefield, she should not be able to draw from her source.... THats the therom i am working with. As for comparing her strength to his... Out of all the patriarchs, Coreus is the most "powerful" his fighting instinct and his survivor complex is extrremely powerful... Thats what puts him a cut above the other. Hes wiley, hits hard and fast. But if youre asking raw combat ability, that thing... SHe is a walking slaughterhouse..But shes predictable... Singleminded."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#342 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:36 AM

"Then she's going to eventually show up here, we were planning to make this place our base of operations...." Aberga explained his thoughts, at least glad she couldn't show up in a pool of blood or some other magic bullshit he's been seeing lately. "Single minded though....sounds like Thane, so maybe we're not completely up shit creek without a paddle." He thought out loud. "Still, playing around with something that powerful is not going to be easy. Don' suppose you know any other weaknesses she got or are we going to have to figure that out along the way?" he asked as a last question to Augustus, doubting there was much else he could talk about before the battle kicks off later.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#343 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

how exactly do you expect an aspect of slaughter to get here..... no. "

Augustus says with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"If she was made there more than likely she is being created to keep cain well away from nightmare..... shes going to stay there and get strength until cain goes there. That means you're going to have to get stronger.. A Lot stronger abrega."

he tas the elemental commanders snout with a pen.

"YOu play too much dabbling as if you're mortal... You're an elemental... you're going to have to amass alot of power... Thats why she made you... Sentimental tart."

augustus smiles and stands.

"Care to walk with me?"

cainsig11.jpg

#344 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

"Ah right, let me get thinking like a being I didn't know I was till I was told..." he said with a dramatic pause as he looked at his wrist for the imaginary wristwatch there. "Yesterday? Its also not like I have over a couple hundred men and women under my care too as a commander that I'm trying to watch over or anything, but sure lets go for a walk." he said with a sarcastic bow of his head gesturing with his hands.

#345 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Oh yes..Because giant radioactive lizards that emit beams of radioactive energy are just walking all over!"

he points over to a white company silencer.

"See right there? thats Jefferey...He is one as well..His is green and he likes to get into mortal duels with giant moths in tokyo."

augustus coughs hard into his hand, and you can see a red tinge to his glove that he smears away.

"COmmander...Id like a favor."

he says quietly as he moves out of earshot of both companies.

cainsig11.jpg

#346 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

Aberga noted the stain that appeared on his glove, the moment bringing the tone of their talk back to a more serious mood than the sarcasm they were throwing at one another earlier. "Something I can do for you sir?" The Commander asks, waiting patiently. In his view, inspite of the untrustworthyness that others had brought up days ago, they owed him for all the help and materials he had given them in the last few days alone.

#347 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

Im not going to survive to the end of this war more than likely... Most days its easier.. But i find myself finding more and more days where i cant even muster the strength to stand... If i fall, if i give out, please, for the love of god take cain and burias to the inhotep base at the base of rushmore.... "

he reaches into his pocket and holds a pda to him.

"Ive made a few failsafes if this body gives out, but my facilities will be diminished... We cant risk what weve worjked so hard for...You understand this yes?"

cainsig11.jpg

#348 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

Aberga took up the offered PDA with a nod of his head. "I do. Hope the best, expect the worst." He said, understanding the reasoning behind what Augustus was asking of him. This would probably be something he kept to himself till the time was right, no real need burdening those two with information they don't even need till it actually was. "I assume I'll probably hear word if something like that happens. But what is in this base in South Dakota?" he asked, wondering if that was something he could at least ask about.

#349 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

"my last basion against nightmare...WHere my best weapons are, and where the words strongest 4 nukes rest.... If needed all you need is a strain of my dna and you can launch them."

Augustus coughs as he lights another cigarette.

"Out of everyone in the world..You are the one i can trust with the decision to drop radioactive death on things."

cainsig11.jpg

#350 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:29 PM

"Not just vaporizing a target and poisoning the land, but possibly heralding a second nuclear winter if I have to use all four of them. You sure know how to shove a whole lot of responsibility on someone's shoulders don't you Mr. Augustus?" Aberga sighed with a slight smile. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask me though? I think my plate can take some more."

#351 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

augustus looks up at the sky, as if he wasnt really seeing it, but seeing something above him, like a hammer waiting to drop.

"What do you think is waitining for us abrega... Do you think if we kill nightmare humanity can ever go back to being herbivores? Do you think we can go back to nine to fives , com ing back home every night to watch the news about soap companies spilling into the ocean?"

for once, augustus looks, human, he is genuinely lost in this thought, but you can tell he has had this thought hundreds of times.

"What if this is all mankind can be now... SUrvivors and fighters... Killers."

cainsig11.jpg

#352 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

The Siege commander wasn't exactly prepared for a philosophical question, nor one of that sort of caliber either. He didn't know what to say at first, a deluge of conflicting thoughts came up at once when he tried to think as humanity as a whole, from the ridicule and hatred he was given when he was recently created in the what he now probably thinks was the facade of trying to have sentient ghouls and Varghens to calm their quarrels with one another, to the acts he saw on a daily basis when either taking back a sanctuary taken by some outside force like cultists or bandit warbands, or when he had to bring to heel sancts that have rebelled and decided they were independent of Ho Siht. From the scenes of bloody murders of revenge to the lengths people went to survive, it was hard to think that the world could go back to pre inception days, days he only ever read about or seen old recorded media. But with those cynical thoughts he reminded himself of the people he knew and cared for. From Tina to the officers of his company, every soldier in it, Cain, Thaes, his mother, Krieg. Or the families that stayed in their sanctuaries when the battles were over, the ones that made the sieger that was Arx into a rebuilder under him. After all, what's the point of taking something if you just leave it a ruin the next day? With all that, the radioactive aberrant spoke finally. "....You know what I've seen over the years. Possibly the worst of the worst we could do to one another. And then after....who knows what will happen once we all lose a common enemy. Varghen turn on humans? Humans killing off anything not human? Mutual agreement on eradicating any sentient ghoul afterwards? But....I know there might at least be a future. And I know there are still good people out there, I've seen them, I've helped them where I could. And If I could use what I know and what I can do to give those people a brighter future, I feel like it'll be worth it. Sounds cliche as fuck I know, but I was built for war, not thinking fancy."

#353 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

Augustus folds his hands, as if satisfied with the answer.

“ you know... I’ve done this for a long time , I’ve ran over all the scenarios in my head... but I always come to that answer too... thank you.”

He smiles as the beatings of wings can be heard overhead and solgin lands.

“ ato boss...... we gots a problem ... some shit we ain’t know how to deal with.”

cainsig11.jpg

#354 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:26 AM

"Hmm, looks like I might have to do some actual work." The Commander said with a tone that hinted at being glad for something he was more familiar with, dealing with obstacles of an operation. "Go ahead report Solgin, what seems to be the issue now?" he asked, now curious as to what could possibly be the problem that would get such a remark as 'we ain't know how to deal with.' considering the fact they were a trained military company. 

#355 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:51 AM

he motions for you to follow, and soon you see krieg is standing on the neck of what looks like a man. The man has been blown apart by perfect sniper fire, but he still strained against kriegs grip with astonishing sttrength.

"Oh...Hi yall."

he says as augustus and yo ucome over, removing a revolver and firing it into the mans skull, making him go limp in a shower of gore

" Hes not dead......But i figured a couple of minutes talking so i can explain this shit is needed."

krieg steps back as one of the stumps of the mans arms begin to twitch and begin to restiich, forming the framework of a muscle.

"He doesnt die no matter how much i blow him apart."

cainsig11.jpg

#356 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:56 PM

"Hm, well he doesn't look like a ghoul." Aberga said to himself as he watched the body started regenerating itself back together, the obvious answer ticked off as a possible explanation. "Augustus I don't suppose you could explain just how this is occurring?" he asked the man who he now knew was well versed in both Science and Supernatural things. Rather curious himself, the Siege commander knelt down near the pinned man and put a hand on the stump that was still reforming itself back into an arm again before emanating radiation directly onto the flesh in a controlled fashion. While recovering from bullets was one thing, he was trying to figure out if this healing ability extended to when the cells themselves were destroyed on a molecular level. 

#357 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

The cells are easily cooked and charred , but after several minutes even then the cells begin to regenerate, albeit slowly and much more difficult.

“ if I had to bed... he’s probably infected with a occultist parasite that was stepped in demon blood..... it turns the person into a legion of these fucking parasites .”

Solving hisses at the thought.

“ demon..... bad mojo.”

cainsig11.jpg

#358 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:56 PM

"Hm...there is a noticeable difference when radiation is used, but I'm not going to justify in using my power or any of our stockpile when we are still trying to win over the ones still sane." Aberga said as he stood back up. He motioned at a couple of troopers and Solgin. "Secure this one with whatever means you need and get to doctor Crane. See if there's something he can whip up that will only affect these people. Something that affects the parasite, either by killing it or slow down the seven to the point sounds are fatal to them again." He told them, laying down guidelines for the 'Good' doctor to follow. Even if this has a supernatural origin, there has to be some biological rules they are following. And they will need something new to deal with how many of these demon blood soldiers in the city.

#359 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:28 PM

Solgin watches as the body is trucked away and sighs.

"Dis here be bad mojo...I heard over the comm that cain had bee nsurrounded by a group of dem buggers in the sewers .... What are we gonna do iffin we cant fight dese here demons boss"

solgin asks with a concerned look.

"We cant put a man on every corpse to keep it down

cainsig11.jpg

#360 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

"...as cliche as it sounds, these people must of paid some sort of price for this if it's 'demon' based. It can't absolutely be perfect, there has to be a defect or drawback to this to keep their own troops in line and not let them get drunk off the power and overthrow the leadership." Aberga thought out loud. "And if it gets bad before we can find something, then I'll just take to the field personally. We need a home Virgin, and thus is out best shot. And I'm not going to let a bunch of edgy little dragons stand in my way in getting us a home."

Change Theme!