391 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

the box falls open, revealing a glowing vial.

"THis dear friend....Is Alchemist blood....SOmething we are going to need greatly."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

"Are you going to start making sense or am I going to have to get one of our pack of dogs to go after you this time?" Aberga asked him after looking at the vial in the box, gesturing him to close it back up. Last thing he needed is to have something irreplacable and important break itself on one of his tanks when they hit a pothole. "Also where we're going to?" he asked as well. Getting out is nice, having a destination is nicer after the stunt Aberga and his company just pulled in front of all ho siht to see. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

" bailington medical facility .... Our reports say that Cain is currently holding off a siege of Chinese forces... Were going to assist."

He answers as more gunfire takes the side of the tank .

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

"That's pretty far west, should be able to make it easily though with current fuel supplies." he said to Thugren. Hearing the unending pinging of bullets of the hull of the tank they're on, he takes the pintle mounted gun and swings it so the handles and trigger are infront of the wolf. "Man this." he said simply before vacating the hatch for him to jump in. "If you can use a machine gun use it, if you can swivel your cannon, do it, no one in this company is slowing down and get left behind." he said into his comm unit. Using the welded on rungs as footholds on top of the turrent, his body charges up again as he forms a pulsing ball of green malignant energy. With the tank they were on already engaging targets, he rather expose himself to more fire then make any part of the convoy slow down and get exposed. This was an escape, not an engagement. "Lets see if this digs you out of your holes." he grumbles under his breath before he hurls the ball towards a concentration of firing ho siht forces.

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

The ball condenses in a pack of on rushing silencers

Men who had served in from of your artillery lines died in an instant, reduced to ash without a seconds notice.

Your tanks pull out of the valley and into the cover of the forest line as the battalion comes to a halt.

" nice touch ... Killing kriegs men back there."

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

Aberga slowly looks back to the rising smokes pillars in the sky behind the company and then back to Thugren. ".....I'm sure he'll understand." Aberga said slowly, completely surprised at the news. He pulls out a device that projected a geographical map of the north america. "Ok, so where here. Where's this facility again Thugren?" he asked as he crouched down next to the wolf in the commanders hatch so he can point it out.

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

Thugren points to a pint on the amap\

'hes about five states over....We need to get there soon..Based on average speed wecan be there by tomorrow night...But it is going to be through heavy ghoul infestation zones."

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Aberga grumbled to himself as he start putting marks on it for future reference for himself. He didn't have any of the migration data updated to the unit, so he would have to make stuff like that out for himself. He sent the data to the data devices of officers throughout his company. "That facility is where we're heading ladies and gentlemen." he started off in the company comm channel. "We're going through a lot of ghouls to get there so I want our normal convoy formation. Self propelled guns and assault guns front, Atlas a.p.c.s in the middle, and towed guns in the back center. Tanks, fire drakes, and flytraps ringing around, with super heavy flame tank the sundowner and the other super heavy tank the planetcracker at the front with the armored claw." He told them, more out of habit then telling. They knew what to do, they are his people after all. "Ready for this.....Roadtrip I guess?" he asked Thugren with a shrug as the company vehicals being to roar to life again. He was bad with conversation though.

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

There is a general grumble of acknowledgement and the convoy picks up, all your tanks and weapons falling into line as the armoires battalion moves.

Thugren tosses his feet up and folds his arms as Thrask decloaks, and appears on the side of the tank.

"I wonder how pissed thane is."

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

"He wasn't happy during that meeting, so I'm going to guess that he's an incandescent ball of furry rage right now." Aberga said as studied the map a little longer. "Either way, I'm sure he'll probably try to go after my company or try to bully someone else to do it for him if he can't do it." He sighed as he powered off the device and stored it back into a pocket of his coat. 

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

" you seriously underestimate him."

Thrask pulls out his blade and begins field stripping it.

" he didn't get his job being incompotent ... He got it by being the deadliest mother fucker on two feet. And the last man standing. The day we underestimate him is the day he rips you the fuck in half. Am I understood abrega."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:29 AM

"I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything like that now did I? I'm saying exactly what's going through his mind. He was already simmering with anger when he was told to take you alive, just imagine him now after he hear this happened. You know that's his fuel and how he focuses, but that's also how you goaded him for awhile remember? He's close combat master, most of his company isn't though which the sad part for awhile. Now it's good news, sort of, for now." Aberga explained. He looked over to Thrask. "You are the one who trained us after all, why I'm kinda hurt you didn't even give me a benefit of a doubt." he said with a mock tone of taking offense. 

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

"At the beginning of today i was ready to take your head from your shoulder abrega...Im just pointing out the truth,...But youre wrong...Hes taking over a new company.....Hes taking over nightscythe."

Thugren freezes, looking at your mentor.

"Hes taking over the experimental company? What in the hell?"

thraskl nods slowly, checking the bolt to his rifle.

"Hes been up for the promotion for months>"

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

"And that for now advantage goes away. Experimental in what way?" he sighed as he asked Thrask. He leaned back against the propped hatch as the company convoy lurches forward, now wondering just what in hell is in store for them and maybe even Cain's rebellion at this point.

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

thrask blows into the barrel.

"Its been a while since you and cain talked hasnt it  boy."

The old headtaker asks, looking at you tiredly. "You last saw him Before flesh heap yes?"

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

"That would be correct. I even offered to send a armored squadron to help Zeta squad bring it down when they found it even if it was claimed to be weakened, but they refused understandably." Aberga told thrask. He looked over to him with a questioning brow. "Why's that important?" he asked in return now.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

He refute the gun.

" it's going to be a shock when you see him.... He's changed a lot.... I can't say 100 for the best ."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

"It's not like we should have expect someone to go through what he did that with out some dents." Aberga said before reaching for his canteen. "I would rather talk to him myself before having any sort of notion cloud what I see when we get there anyways." He told thrask before taking a swig of water.

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

in the distance you can see a scene of carnage.

Ghouls lay broken on either side of the road, a bloody swathe carved between them.

The tanks grind to a hallt as thugren stands, looking confusedly at the carnage.

"What..In the unholy fuck...Could do this."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

"....Something not happy obviously. If I didn't know any better I would blame Burias. But the road seems to be clean strangely enough." Aberga said as he took out field binoculars from under his coat. He flicks on his comm unit once again. "Keep an eye on thermals and motion trackers, we need to keep moving." he ordered before viewing down the binocs. "This day is just getting worse and worse isn't it?" he mumbled to himself as he scanned the area around them, hoping whatever it was is long gone.

Change Theme!