391 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

He removes his mask slowly. His eyes are tired. The ravages of his sickness apparent on his face.

"Albrega....Youre a smart boy....Listen to me ....Now , if never again. "

He comes over, putting a hand on your shoulder, ignoring the sting your radiactive skin casued. "Ho siht doesnt bring order anymore....We are the one shooting these people in the foot. We experiement on innocents...Drive families apart...Destroy cultures....We arent the outfit we were."

He frowns a bit.

"I dedicated my life to this....Do you think it was easy? do you think i did it withhout a care? Boy...You know i wouldnt turn on my home without a reason."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

"I know it wasn't easy, but you act as if I or my company can go anywhere else? My soldiers, they can remove the badges and uniforms and have the chance to be free from Arx Desertores's reputation and history, but everyone knows who I am, and hate what I am." Aberga retorted. "You, mother, and Aunt Freya are the only ones who haven't greeted me with disgust first seeing me as a juvenile creation. I can't leave my mother." he finished, his tone becoming uneven in the end. He pulled out a leather bound notepad and pen and wrote a series of numbers. "This is the code I'm going to give the workers installing the security measures I asked for, find a control panel, get your medicine, and run. I'm going to order them to keep the units of radium there as part of the bait so it's more "convincing." he told him as he held out the torn sheet to him. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

for a long time he looks at your outstretched hand.

"Dont do this....Thane i can take...That boy is so blindly furious hed turn a knife in my gut to just sate the fuire.....Please albrega....Please."

He takes your hand, ignoring the poain that the contact would make.

"If you wont listen to reason......Please...Let me show you something....If i cant prove to you the truth with this..Nothing i can will....Please albrega give me that much."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Aberga stared at him, desperate to be done with this whole situation. Being in a fortification under constant bombardment and horrid conditions he can easily do, but just like any other defense, he was soft on the inside. "Fine, it's the least I can do now isn't it?" he told him, feeling more defeated then any other lose have made him felt.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

he elads you through the darkness fo the facility. Through bloodstained hallways he leads you to a room that has been infamous. The containment chamber that held cain.

"DO you jknow what happenjed here son./...Do you."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

"Thaes gave an.....outline at the most, when his broken jaw allowed him to." Aberga admitted as he looked upon the walls in the hallway. Though most of the blood was gone and only stains marking their existence, the stench was still quiet overpowering. And it didn't even seem familiar to blood before. "That was before he reclused himself in his labs."

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

Your mento shoves open a broken door and shows a single chair.

blood, organs, gore crusts the seat and a single screen can be seen.

"This is where they held him....Are you ready to see the truth?"

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

"There's still more?" Aberga asked his brow already raised as from seeing the scene around them. He was told the medical procedure was somewhat grisly, which was an understatement to what he saw. It looked like a hand grenade was shoved down someone's throat after the pin was pulled. "...."All of this isn't just one person, is it Thrask?" he asked.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

the light grow dim. A image is shown on the projector.

Cain stands, lunging to and from his restraints at the handlers. Bodies are broken in his hands, ripped to shreds.....Than a family is brought in. One woman, two young bohys are brouight in before the frothing madman.

He visibly stalls, until he lunges forward, killin g the people in a single, efficent strike.

"Do you know who those people are Abregha......Do you even have the foggiest idea?"

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

He didn't. For a few seconds he could only watch the violence that played on the screens as the handlers tried to wrest control back.  He only heard mutterings of it from soldiers who heard from someone who heard it from another guy. He only knew Theas never mentioned it and that he never really listen much to the floating rumors. "No, but You're going to tell me." he said to him, knowing he would.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:22 AM

"they made that boy kill his family......They made that boy a wea[pon...They stripped humanity away....For a weapon to use on the people we [rptect."

The projector comes alive showing cain in the fallign star sanctum, ripping apart guards and enforcers with a butchers grin."

Each attack he was involved in...It wasnt random...He was a damn hound...Released when tithes werent paid."

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

"If he's been made into what you say, then how is he leading a rebellion right now? You make him sound like a seeker with ghoul rabies rather then the company leader he's been made out as." he asked Thrask as he kept watching more and more of the footage, wondering who even ordered the very first action. He couldn't even comprehend that Nocturne was the one who ordered this.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

"Hes broken the geno conditioning....Hes undergoing procedures with kriegs help.....Hes protecting sanctums...Hes doing waht we should be....And their leading you away to fight battles you have no buisness in./...Th3e chinese are on our soil son....And noctourne is b usying herself destroying lives and families while Nigthmare gains strength......You were born to be an enforcer boy.....You know this.....Your mutagen is waht made you ho siht material......Did you forget your oath?!"

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Aberga physically flinched at the last words spatted out. There was nothing much to him, that he knew, except for the position he had earned and sworn for with Nocturne and Thrask present. "....I didn't even hear about the Chinese forces...." he said under his breath, the only thing extracted from his jumbled mind at the moment. He appreciated order, something he tried to keep in his life since the chaotic start from his creation to now, but now his world was slammed into the floor and thrown out the window after hearing what thrask told him. "......I don't know how many of my own men will follow me." he finally said. "But I know I want to leave a bloody exit before we go away." He told him, his old grim self returning.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

From the shadows Come three figures.

Thugren, Leader of the Iron breakers. A chikldhood freind of the gene labs comes from the shadows, 

In the dark light it is hard to see the thin assain properly, but the telltale hiss of his rebreather is all you need to remeber him.

"Abrega....Old friend.....Im glad to see you here.."

The Muscular wolf varghen puts a delicate hand on your shoulder, and you feel the bones under your skin move in response. The bone fletcher, a mutant able to casue human and ghoul bone to grow at deadly and effeicent ways looks at you tiredly."Sorry...Im tired....I was delivering the message to your troops..."

Thrask looks at you with a slow nod.

"I knew how you would feel son.....Well take as many men as will come with us......YOu have my word..."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

"Thane......he needs to be taken care of before we go. He may be fury driven, but he's still too good of a commander to leave alive hunting you father." he told him, his thought going back to what happened earlier. "Both of you look don't look to be in the right shape to do it either, but even with him hating my guts, he won't expect it here and now." he said to them, offering the chance to take care of one more threat. For a moment it looked like he was about to ask Thrask another question, then his mind changed and he closed his half open maw again and wait for what Thrask thought of what he said.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

"Speak..."

Thrask mummers tiredly.

"What is on your mind albrega."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

He gave a short sigh before he spoke his mind. "Did mother really green light this? I mean, I still finding it hard that Thaes even had a hand in this least alone made most of it possible. From what I remember he greatly respected both of them, or at least the wife. And he only really listens to Nocturne." He said, unable to make sense the scenario in his head and now hoping to have more information to possibly sound logical. Even if it paints someone he cares in a more darker shade.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

"THrask reaches into his pouch and p0ulls out a document.

"Project odin....."

Subject0---Caliphas Cain

Overseeing Officers-Jessica Cain---Thaes Noctourne

Overseeing Authority-Marrissa Noctourne

Security clearence-----Overseen by Krieg

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

"Mrs. Cain and Kreig where involved as well?" he asked now. Now it just got almost as cloudy as his right eye to him. He knew she was a scientist, but also the first victim. And kreig was brother to her, and brother in law to Cain. "Did either of them even have a clue what was about to happen?" He voice betraying some horror as he realized Kreig must have seen the whole thing with his own eyes.

Change Theme!