391 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

the battkle is vicous. The arx destroyes expeertly make a battle line and begin their assaults without bidding. Artiller pounds all around you as Thrask takes the lead.

"Abrega at the tip of the spear......We push to cain and make a beachhead. No breaks in the spear as we make a charge. Thugren you bring up the rear."

THe bone fletcher grins as he rams his arms into the ground, making a deadly blossom of serrated bone block off the road to your back.

"Today you godzilla wannna be!"

thrask growls, unholstering both of his blades./

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#122 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Aberga's claw tighten on the handle of the mace, green veins of light traveled up the haft and collected at the bladed head of the weapon. "I knew I should have shutted cain up when he made that comment years ago." He growled under his breath before advancing forward. With a backhanded swipe, he goes to strike a group of combantants, both civilians and soldeirs, unleashing small shockwaves of power with strikes that would land.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#123 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:42 AM

the strikes land with sickening crunches and pops. Bodies melt or outright ecplode from the attacks as the spear advances under a hail of artillery.

In the distance you see a meteror plummet from the sky and slam onto cain with a thunderous boom, hurling b odies in all direction and thrask stops dead.

"Did that crazy bastard kill himself?!"

cainsig11.jpg

#124 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:29 AM

"The man is too damn Arrogant to kill himself, Keep advancing!" Aberga shouted back to them, keeping the tempo up on his own barrage of blunt force trauma to keep the momentum forward to their destination. Even if it was a meteor that dropped out of the sky, being a commander of a siege company makes one somewhat numb to explosive objects falling down around him. 

#125 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:37 AM

as you advance you see the earth rip open, and ghouls begin to pour out of the breach. Cain is dragged down in the snuing melle and Thugren sighs.

"Today sucks, Abrega, this is your fault."

before you, the earth explodes with jagged bones, garroting and impaling a large section of land in front of you , making the area a deadly punji trap for a lon moment, before the bones retreat, dropping the bodies to the floor.

"Move it, cain cant hold that beachhead forever."

cainsig11.jpg

#126 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

"I'M MOVING DAMN YOU!" Aberga roared as he charged forth now, his stature now not helping him. "Yea yea, everything's my fault as usual. Not like I wanted to get here before the attack or anything." Aberga growled under his breath, steam now starting to pour forth between the snagletooth of teeth. It was times like this he really felt the more, savage side of the varghen and ghoul heritage he was given, making the ruthless swings of the black mace at stray units that wandered into reach all the more stress relieving than he would willing admit.

#127 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

bodies are pulped and smashed asifde as you carve your way forward. As you look up you notice a massive seige beast fire a shot that rips the earth open, casting a fleshheaps arm awside in the aftermath.

Cain can be visibly seen giving burias the order to fall back as he jumps forward into ther teeming bass besides one of his headtakers.

"YOure taking too long abrega....Ill cut my way to yoyu."

cainsig11.jpg

#128 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:56 AM

Aberga continued his advancing assault, only giving a confirmative grunt into his comm unit. The events of today, and events of things before, was being vented in the few times he could actually get his mace and claws dirty as a fighter and not a commander. 'Hmph, maybe I'm taking longer because I'm having fun.....heh.' he thought to himself as a crooked smirk appeared for a brief moment before striking down another target in his way.

#129 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:56 AM

as you trudge forward until a captain is flung before you, his eyes put out and weeping a mercury like substance.

YOur men smirk as a familiar figure pulls a wiced knife from the mans skull.

Calipahs cain, silencer dominus of the infamous black comapy greets you with a nod. His armoured form spattered with gore and bone.

"Abrega...Well met friend."

cainsig11.jpg

#130 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

"Well I see that you're having some fun in this too." Aberga grunted after shaking off debris from the head of his mace. "Here I thought I would never see black company play in the mud, I'm sure there's a reason to this rather than doing the company's normal hit and run play?" he asked with a curious brow raised, trying to get the reason why the small company is fighting a numerical disadvantage in trenches.

#131 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:37 AM

"we were asked to hold."

He said simply as the chinese forces become fewer and fewer i nnumber as they retreat from the field.

"Get your forces wheeled into the trenches....well talk."

Thugren and the others all acknoleged the commander with a nod as krieg can be seen on the battle lines , setting up lines after the battle begins to withdraw.

"Damn good move boy..,..":

Thane whjispers, folding his eyes and acknowleging the carnage.

"YOu fought like a caged rat."

The iron around cains features draws back revealing tired eyes.

"BEst way to deal with a swarm rush......Make them come into the killbox..You taught us that."

he smiles and looks at abrega.

"Its really good to see you again......And not have you trying to kill me."

cainsig11.jpg

#132 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:04 AM

"There's a few people you need to thank that made getting the company over here possible cain, not just me." Aberga shrugged. It was a statement to obviously reference Thane and Thugren, but also quietly to his mother as well. "I'll call back the armor companies, the infantry and gun batteries should have already arrived through the back gates and set up shop, shoring up what defenses you got and making more." He said, already sending a signal to hammerlock to not pursue the chinese and pull back.  Aberga gave a quick look around. "While this sits on a good choke point, it's still a shit structure to defend against anything that has guns, who the hell asked you to do this?" he asked, looking back down to cain.

#133 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:06 AM

*augustus cain....My father."

THanes eyes widen.

"Wait....Inhotep cain? Master of the gene forge cain?'

Cain nods and motions for you all to follow.

"Evidently he is taking an active role in this war. Nightmares making himself known and he doesnt want to sit on his thumbs... He diverted a major mass of chihnese forces here while inhotep forces clashed with the main mass. We are to hold out until he reinforces."

cainsig11.jpg

#134 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:15 AM

"Hmph, that sound more like an if to me for some reason...." Aberga said, a hiss of steam escaping through his teeth. He still remember what nocturne told him, and he found it all too coincedental that Augustus was already here and well involved with the situation with cain and black company. "But that is what he is planning for you, what are you planning?" he asked now, going on a hunch of knowing cain and his behaviour over the years.

#135 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:20 AM

"He is getting me supplies that i need....My son is sick and he is the only one able to get me what i need.  So i dance ot his tune."

He shoulders a rifle with a weak wince.

"Some of my comrades are taking my boy north where he can be safe on a reserve i run.......BUt in the here and now...Jack the ripper is asked to killlAnd im going to do exactly that."

cainsig11.jpg

#136 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

"I don't think it was Jack he was asking for." Aberga said, somewhat confused as to the jack the killer thing. As far as he knew, everyone one wanted cain for who and what he was, not what he thought he was if that was what he meant. "And after the medicine for your son? What's he going to use next to twist your arm with? I bet you already had this conversation with some of your own people, yet it's worth reiterating at this point." The last thing need here was cain to be under his father's thumb, the very thing he knew Nocturne would have probably been afraid of.

#137 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

"I didnt get this far without contingency."

Cain reaches into his pouch and produses some adrenaline.

"He lords this over me for now...I have no other means of getting it..Once my purpose is met black company goees ghost to go back to the real threat...... A detour like this isnt all too bad for us."

He injects himself and cracks his neck.

'The bigger question is....Who sent you here... You were as loyal as they come...Yet you have absolutely no doubr dragged your scaley ass all the way here to save us."

cainsig11.jpg

#138 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

He looked over to Thrask for a moment,  wondering if he was going to possibly interrupt what he was about to say. "I guess that would depend on how willing you are to listen to the whole thing before you make me useful as only as a stuffed night light." Aberga said, hoping that Thrask and Thugren would still support the idea that nocturne was good intention, despite the events that happened years ago now. 

#139 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:41 AM

Cain raises an eyebrow as thugren smirks.

"You can speak...Go ahead..Im guessing noctourne sent you right.."

cainsig11.jpg

#140 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

"Is it that obvious?" Aberga said, giving a small chuckle. "I know subtly isn't my thing, but I just got here." he added with a shake of his head. "I guess the real question is if you're actually going to believe that she still sees you, burias, and krieg as sons. Ok maybe not krieg, more like something else that we won't get into. Or that mother wants to support your rebellion agianst inhotep and your father, regrets the implantation and experiment,  all while trying to ready for whatever Nightmare is going to do?" Aberga listed off, as if this was just another conversation between them. "This is the part where either you or Krieg probably stab me?" he sighed.

Change Theme!