• 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:03 AM

1) Yes
2) If that's what it takes to breathe new life into this game, then yes
3) Yes
4) Maybe. Would the Terminator skins be chapter specific? I'd definitely like to see all the main chapters represented (Space Wolves, Crimson Fists, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Black Templars, and I'd LOVE to see Grey Knights)

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#22 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:44 AM

Yes
yes (how do you per order dlc?)
800-1200
Depends on what skins come out and how they look. but more than likely yes.

For the terminator version of exterminatus, maybe instead of waiting for the gate open to get to the new area, maybe a survival about getting from point a to point b as one contineous map? Like a left 4 dead did. with some form of objectives like in space hulk.

My only worry is if they even have any resources to do this considering what thq has been going through lately.

A space hulk type game, with mission objectives is what the main idea is just now, timed getting for a-b on the map sort of thing ;-) 

1) Yes
2) If that's what it takes to breathe new life into this game, then yes
3) Yes
4) Maybe. Would the Terminator skins be chapter specific? I'd definitely like to see all the main chapters represented (Space Wolves, Crimson Fists, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Black Templars, and I'd LOVE to see Grey Knights)

Loyalist Blood Angels, Deathwing, Wolf Guard.
Traitor Thousand Sons, Black Legion, Word Bearers.

Grey Knight would be cool yeah ;-)
Postad bild

#23 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:51 AM

Just gonna say YES to all :P for sure would be great fun.
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#24 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

Sounds like an awsome new DLC to put into the game Yes, yes and hells yes

Posted Image

#25 Razor2202

Razor2202

Deathwatch

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

I would love to see this idea fly and will Pre-order and buy any available content.

More armor bits please as well!
"It would grieve me to kill you, but you are really very much in my way." -Deputy Cazales

#26 Assassinatus41

Assassinatus41

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

They say to don Terminator armor is to become a god of war. The more DLC the better I say. This game has so much potential and too little content. I've posted my support on spacemarine.com (StarsNStripes4ever), so I'm just showing I have both sites covered.

Does this also mean we get customizable Terminator loadouts? Like say you could swap out your Powerfist for a Storm Shield (you could still melee with a shield-bash), or the Autocannon for a MultiMelta. And Perks! Don't forget the Perks! :D

For Russ! For the Wolftime!

#27 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Nothing is promised yet but the support will make THQ look. Still waiting to hear back where to post but when it comes we will need al members to show support. :) Thanks everyone
Postad bild

#28 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

The actual details will most likely come from them, we have been talking about some of the stuff we would like to see though ;-) and it seems to be a general wish of people to have more things to play towards, such as achievements and unlocking armour pieces and perks.
Postad bild

#29 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Loyalist Blood Angels, Deathwing, Wolf Guard.
Traitor Thousand Sons, Black Legion, Word Bearers.

Not too fond of those choices. The Wolf Guard seems a given for a special suit of armor, but as terminator's go the rest of the chapters are pretty similar just different colors.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#30 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Loyalist:Grey Knight and Astartes styles
Traitor: Heretic and Obliterator Styles

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#31 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

I am very against Grey Knights being involved. They are technically their own class, they are not space marines. Same would go for Obliterators. If they want to release super special skins for the chapter's after the fact and people want them (which the probably will) that's fine. But unless the Grey Knight is a Grey Knight, they should not be a type. And if it is a Grey Knight... why would you play a regular terminator instead?

Posted Image

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

I meant actually a Grey Knight, complete with Storm Bolter and Nemesis Force Weapon. So they would be a mix of assault and tactical. Whereas a normal Terminator could be armed with heavier weapons, including Cyclone Missile Launchers :D

cruSig2.jpg

#33 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

I LOVE the idea of this. I agree with others when they say that the terminator would need to be a class in it's own right! I would be willing to pay around 800-1200 MS points for a DLC that does that! (now where did I leave my power fist?)

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#34 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

And would not waste their time fighting most of the enemies available.

Posted Image

#35 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

O very true Nox but since when was this game fluffy
Sent from my Spark using Board Express

cruSig2.jpg

#36 Fury_of_the_Firedrakes

Fury_of_the_Firedrakes

Master of Sanctity

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

I always get any DLC I can get my hands on for this game...
I thought that heavy flamers, flamers, multi-meltas, thunder hammers, storm shields, lightning claws and assault cannons would be nice as well... I would gladly pay up to 3000 points if it contained a few more weapons, levels, and more chapter specific perks...
Like maybe like in the old codex how you could one atvantage and one disadvantage?
Cause I really don't feel like a salamander until I play exterminus...
I would love to see better objectives in both versus and 'horde' mode...
Space hulk with tyrannids sound pretty cool, but maybe a drop pod deep strike to hold off while waiting for support? And a versus mode including orks and nids? Like just chum NPCs and players are elite classes? And a player reward system like get x amount of points and get rhino or some other reward...
Renegade space marines against space marines or chaos and chaos vs. chaos? We can't really say everyone gets along very well ;)
And 1st Company salamander terminator armour skin... Sounds cool, need to spice the game up a bit more and this may be the way to go

#37 WarmasterSinn

WarmasterSinn

Ice wolf Rune Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Mememememe!!! Buy buy buy!!!
Sinner OsK.
Ice wolves rune priest
through death and dishonour
We survived gangava what more could we want¿

#38 Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Iron Wolf Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

FINALLY thq is asking the community for ideas. I would break my piggybank for terminator armor. No VIP mode because dreadnought control point is technically vip since only the side with the dreadnought can cap points. Would be nice to see terminator alternatives to assault weapons such as chain fist, lightning claws, and power fist for their respective weapons of chainsword, power/chain axe, and thunder hammer/ demon maul in terms of damage. NOT A SUGGESTION. Just something i'd like to see.
Postad bild

#39 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Myself and others in the Gothic Wars have tested the ideas of what people most want and it seems to be that the most wanted content would be Terminator armour playing an Exterminatus style game on a Space Hulk vs Tyranids. So this is the content we are trying to push forward, and kindly note this thread is NOT for people to come with a whole bunch of ideas and suggestions, neither is it in any way or form a thread to post complaints about things such as balance and/or connection issues, but to get behind an idea that already has over 100 players backing it. If we can do this then the potential is there for future ideas to come.

Posted Image

#40 PastMaster329

PastMaster329

Meatshield

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

A Terminator Exterminatus DLC is a good a idea, and is 1200MS worth
to be able to use the terminatos armor in the multiplayer, i dont think a skin is going to be good, but another gamemode (maybe one that is free and is release with the Terminato DLC) where one player in each team play a terminator, and the objective is to kill the opposite terminator, maybe a Kill VIP type of game.

I agree to the second part. It would fall in line akin to the dreadnought assault. The first person on the team to get the term armour is the Emporer's chosen or the Dark Gods' chosen and battle it out.
I like red because it tastes like green.

Change Theme!