912 replies to this topic

#161 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

The gels are injected as kraus stands painfully.

" you're a two bit scientist that failed replicating an experiment that scientists half your ability could do flawlessly."

Krausus grunts and stands as the coolants hit his system .

" now that I'm not dying .... I need you both to pack quickly. High cold clothing and at least one sidearm . Move."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#162 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

The insult hits hard at Raissa's pride and anger glints dangerously in her eyes. She takes a deep breath and glares at Krausus. "Please, oh high and mighty assassin," she said, her voice dripping with venomous sarcasm, "where in that brain of yours makes you think I've every received clothing warm enough to leave this place let alone a weapon they trusted me with. I make your toys and never see them again when they work. I have my little bag of tricks made from left over scraps and poisons that may or may not work if I can even get them into a persons system. You seem to have every other kink worked out though so tell me Krausus, what do you suggest."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#163 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Krausus red it's his helm.

" are you so simple that to forget you are being tasked to come with me? Wich means you can go to the armory as check out a weapon and cold weather clothing?"

He folds his arm.

" I thought you knew your rank."

cainsig11.jpg

#164 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Sethis chuckles. "You can use my modified trench coat, won't be needing it like before the operations, should keep you warm enough. I'll just find a normal one for the mean time." he said as he took off the said article of clothing and handing it to her. "So....I get to pick what I want from the armory?......wunderbar." Sethis said in a laughed to himself.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#165 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Raissa moves across the hallway, getting into Krausus's face. Her voice drops to a cold, icy whisper. "You think I give a fuck about rank? The man who ruined my life, the Fuhrer's brother, is lying dead on the floor by your order. Rank is gone Krausus, so don't feed me that bullshit."

She turns and grabs the trench coat from Sethis's extended hand, nodding her thanks. She slips it on as she starts to walk down the hallway, heading to the armory.

#166 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

krausus throws a knife, puiinning her shirt to the wall and follows her with a hiss, gripping her collar and pushing her to the wall.

"Listen to me you little tart.. I risked my name to get that old man out. I did the damn near impossible while wounded to make sure you were repaid for saving my life. I understand you arent normal, your life is hard, but you arent the only one whos fucked in the head becasue of this life."

He lets her go and turns from her.

"While im doing the killing, rank, order and protocol are to be followed. I will not ask twice."

cainsig11.jpg

#167 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

She growls at him, her skin goose fleshing where he touched her. She clenches her fists, fully resisting the urge to punch him in the kidney. "I saved your life huh? Right because condemning someone to die a slow painful death from organ failure while your body consumes itself, yeah that's saving someones life. I knew what it would do to you Krausus. I didn't want to do that to you, or your brother. So kindly go fuck yourself while you think I saved your life."

Raissa pries the knife out of the wall and drops it on the ground, walking away from Krausus again.

#168 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

"you are more than welcome to take that job yourself!"

krausus growls aftwer her as he turns to seth.

"giddeyup....Move it bruder.."

cainsig11.jpg

#169 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

"Oh sweet gods you two...." Sethis hissed quietly under his breath as both of his hands covered up the lenses of his mask and shook his head. Sethis begins heading over to the armory, stopping by his own quarters to pick up a different mask, similiar physical design with a few personal designs etched on the large blank surface, and setting aside the broken one he was wearing onto the desk. He arrived at the armory but waited for Raissa to pick out her preferred firearm before he looked around himself.

#170 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

"Go to hell." Raissa spat at him. She made her way to the armory and went straight for the handguns. She picked out a high capacity 9mm, grabbed a belt and holster, and two extra magazines and a holster for them. She threaded the holsters onto the belt and strapped it around her hips. Going through the standard motions of someone familiar with guns, she checked over the firearm. Once satisfied, she loaded a fresh magazine, flicked on the safety and holstered it.

#171 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

After Raissa picked up her weapon, Sethis looks over the shelves and containers without touching any items. He already knew what he prefered and was looking to see if anything came close to it. Stopping in mid step, he found something that caught his eye. Two large black revolver type pistols with rectangular cylinders and enlarged barrels to act as sound dampeners. "These should do just fine." he said as he picked up the holsters and strapped them to his thighs before sliding the two revolvers into his holsters. He took up a number of speed reloaders with both hollow points and armor piercing rounds. After picking the firearms and goes to pick up a officer trench coat from a nearby clothing locker before heading out behind Raissa.

#172 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

outside you smell bloodshed. As you turn the corner, krausus has one of the enforcers pinned to the wall, his hands buried into the soft flesh of the mans throat as you see hot blood steaming down his arm.

"DIE DIE VERDAMMT! DIE SO ich leben können! Gib mir alles ..... nur ein Vorgeschmack ... Gerade genug, um zu überleben .. "

he pushes up his mask and rips away a pulsing organs, stuffing it quickly into his mouth before he shifts down his mask

cainsig11.jpg

#173 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Raissa runs straight at Krausus, throwing herself at him, to tackle him to the ground. "Bogi, chert voz'mi, vam nuzhno uspokoit'sya! Krausus! Posmotri na menya!"

Spoiler

Spoiler

#174 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

As he stepped out of the armory only to see a gnawed on enforcer and Raissa on top of his brother. "What the hell?!" Sethis hissed as he jogged over to Krassuss and Raissa. "Those ghoul organs are not just deteriorating, they are doing something to him." Sethis said as he his hand pushed back his trench coat and looked at the belt of syringes Raissa placed on him earlier and picked one of the stronger sedatives to inject Kraussus while Raissa was on top of him, hoping to calm him and lessen his frenzy.

Spoiler

#175 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

the plunger plunges down and krausus stops his growling....His eyes lid and he grumbles.

"i had to eat while in the field..>The urges just got stronger and stronger...I can hold them at bay they just get so strong sometimes that i cant control it."

cainsig11.jpg

#176 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Sethis sighed with relief as he removes the emptied syringe. "Ok, that geode you mentioned earlier, I think that might need to be moved to the top of the list of things we need to do." He said to Krassuss said to him as he stood up. He goes over to the man that was pinned earlier as a blade slips out from underneath it's sleeve and cuts off the head, down the middle of the hole that was made. "Just another Blood born victim." he said as he cleans the blade of blood before slipping it back into concealment before going back to the other two.

#177 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Raissa opens Krausus's eyelids, finding his pupils dilated, most likely from the adrenaline and partly from the bloodlust. She pulls a cloth from her lab coat pocket and wipes the mess away from his mouth.

'His body is fighting with the organs. He has the urges for human flesh. I wonder if the iridium will help control that.'

She put her hand on his forehead, checking to see if the cryo-gel was doing the job of keeping his body cool.

#178 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

his head was cold but you notice something standing in the distance. a familiar pair of green eye lenses watches you and you see a silencer in black armor appear for a split second, motioning for you to follow.

cainsig11.jpg

#179 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

"Sethis help him up. We need to move." Raissa got off top of Krausus and starts heading in the general direction of the new companion. She looks back at Sethis and Krausus, growling, "Hurry up you two. We haven't got all day." She had no need to fake the tone but she was putting up appearances.

She set a path that put her about ten yards from where she noticed the silencer as she slipped on the trench coat Sethis had offered her. 'You can help him' the voice resurfaced for the first time since news of her father.

'To a certain extent. We were set up. Set up to take some of the fall and set up to most likely fail. I worked alone, I worked rushed, I worked in a situation where I was not even given the proper tools to do that procedure properly. And he won't get my full cooperation until we see papa.'

#180 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

Sethis shook his head as he stooped down and carefully aided his brother back up from the ground. "Come on bruder, looks like we are going to say hi to your new friends." he said quietly into Kraussus ear it was only between them, the mask help muffling what he spoke as well. He help guide him a few steps, till he was more sure on his feet as the sedative worked out of his systems.

Change Theme!