912 replies to this topic

#201 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

He mentally sighed in relief after the suggestion of the bomb was made obsolete. "Wait, who's demise would do that to the furher and still make it look like the Nazis did it bruder?" he asked Kraussus as he stood more attentive now and listen, even more curious now about the target than about the bomb.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#202 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

" his estranged wife ...."

He states simply .

"She's the daughter of a polish lord , and abandonded the furher not too long ago. If she dies, and I'm seen doig it . The reich will be exposed as a war monger.... It works considering the furher himself confided to me he wants her dead. Ill just make sure I fuck up the operation

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#203 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Sethis sakes his head as he thought of how this operation would go. "Oh that is just going to be fun." he sigh, already thinking of how much security they would have to get through. And then how long they might be hunted down themselves by both the polish and the Nazis. "Good thing I never really like going to poland in the first place." he said.

#204 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

"Well Krausus you seem to have a plan, as usual. This time you should take Sethis with you so someone can monitor your failing body, considering he's the only other person here that I'm aware of with both levels of training to help you." She kept her gaze hard on him.

"In the meantime I can start looking for iridium. I owe you and I personally don't like being in debt, especially to you. You've helped me so I'll help you. Once that's done with I'll be spending my time else where."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#205 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

"youll do no such thing raissa."

krausus growls, looking at her.

"where will you go? do you think the furher doesnt know your treachery? No, you and your father will stay with us. End of the conversation."

raissas father nods.

"They will suspectyou soon little one...bnetter safe than sorry."

cainsig11.jpg

#206 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

"Treachery?" She starts to laugh. "You're one to talk. Sethis bit Heimller, pumping him full of a toxin I haven't had time to study, and you are suggesting we kill the Fuhrer's wife and you say I'm the treacherous one. I stay with you and I have to play doctor until someone finds iridium that I can transplant into you and considering where we have to get it from, that implies I'll be with you for a long while."

She turned on her father. "And you want to play it safe. Are you seriously suggesting for me to be safe? I'm no safer here than I was in that fucking facility." She paused looking at him. "No safer than I was standing in front of that gun..." She grabbed her lab coat, slipping it on and standing.

"I need air..." she started to head for the mouth of the cave, "and space..."

#207 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

'SSSSS, it is strange how they don't see how much they act alike. Tactless mostly.' it commented in his mind with a tone that would be accompany by the roll of its' eyes if it had any. Sethis watched her go before looking over to Krassus. "You two working together is going to be.....interesting to watch to say the least." He said with a smirk underneath his blank mask. He held up his gloved hand with his five digits spread out. "Five weeks." He simply chuckled, letting only Kraussus understand the meaning of it, before going silent again and letting the planning continue.

#208 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

krausus stands, motioning seth aside as the assaasins filter out of the room.

YOur father leaves the room to a small room in the back and the blood born leader chuckles.

"poor little thing.."

cainsig11.jpg

#209 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

Raissa heads left as she leaves the cave, not stopping for several minutes. The blizzard brought thick sheets of snow swirling past her, which quickly clung to her exposed skin. She stops and listens to the wind howl, feeling her cheeks and neck stinging from the biting cold.

'Russian winters were always better in my opinion.' she thought to herself. The voice seemed to shuffle in the back of her head.

'Why be so callous? He's safe and you go full bitch. What the hell is wrong with you?' She starts to laugh at her other half.

'We've spent twenty years of our life thinking about him and his needs, and his safety. I'm done now. He may be my father but I've payed enough time standing in front of the smoking gun. You want to protect other people, I'm going to protect us.'

#210 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Sethis stood out of the way of path to the exit of the cave to let everyone else walk out before walking back over to Kraussus. "Ja bruder?" He asked, wondering what he wanted to talk about between the two of them now.

#211 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Krause lights a cigarette and pulls it to the filter in a few short pulls, breathing it out slowly.

" are you ok bruder..... How is adjusting working for you?"

Sonething pricks the back of your neck a if something is watching you in the blizzard

Two glowing green eyes watch you from the howling madness and an odd pressure drive you to your knees.

" to hide behind walls and shells and mannequin ideals, you didn't do what you've done for him.... You lie to yourself. You did it because your twisted . Part of you gets back at the world doing this ... Making things like krauss.... Knowing he can't be controlled...."

cainsig11.jpg

#212 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

"Ja, I have been ok, still kind of getting use to the additions though." he said as he worked his jaw underneath his own mask. Sethis leans most of his weight against the side wall next to his brother as they talk with his arms folded infront of him. "I've been able to learn more during these last few weeks in the lab with Raissa then just reading books for months on the field that I can find like before." he continued before looking down to his arms. "I think I might have gotten a little rusty though...." he added as a blade slipped out then back in after being examined before looking back up and continuing. "She's kind of......stange to work with, but nothing I would really complain about." he said, trying to figure out the best way to describe the working conditions. "Then again I never actually worked with anyone else so." he shrugged. "Seems like only certain subjects really tick her off anyways, mostly just calm and cold rest of the time." he told him, telling him his own thoughts about the scientist. He looked over to Kraussus. "Honestly I have been more worried about you out there on your own while you were gone, not use to you not being around, you been ok bruder?" he asked.

#213 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Raissa falls back so she is sitting in the snow. Her mind and body were tired. She looks up at the eyes. "So what if I get my jollies from making dangerous things. It's what I'm good at and yes I do it as payback. This world is corrupt. There are many other groups of people just like the Nazi's that manipulate and use and think only of how they can prosper. You are wrong you know, I worried about my father day and night even though I hate him, I just discovered a way to make my decision...enjoyable."

She laid back in the white crystals, letting them cover her as the blizzard raged. "I could have let them shoot him, or let them take him away, or I could have stayed at work longer that day, but I didn't and now here I am with a heavy weight on my shoulders, stuck with two of my experiments and they want me to do something for 'the greater good'." She made quotations in the air. "This world is so much easier to deal with as a selfish, childish, bitch."

#214 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

krausus smiles.

"Sher just needs to learn how to be human ."

krausus laughs bitterly lighting a second cigarette.

"Im fine...its ahrd getting used to it...I guess you understand though huh."

He laughs ande points with his cigarette.

"im sorry about all of this."

he whispers, offering his brtothwer a ciogarette.

YOu are lifted into the air, the pressure is incredible , like an iron grip holdiong you in place.

"Listen to me human...And i want you to listen so well that you cant miss a single word i say."

YOu are dropped into the snow as if shoved.

"We all make sacrafices....my family sacraficed much....Were toys in this big game you humans are playing. BUt the last fucking thing you will do is misinterperate your position. Grow the hell up, your life was hard...boo hoo , why not take it to the world and see who cares. Or even better how about you go talk to the little boy who was abadonded as soon as he could hold a knife....Who killed in the streets of berlin? ...You want a real lesson on life , Talk to krauss. Becasue the last time i checked, you always had food on your table..."

the eyes fade, as if done with the conversation leaving you in the snow as you can hear your father shoutying for you in the storm

cainsig11.jpg

#215 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

He looks at krassus with a raised scaly brow behind his mask. "What could you possibly be apologizing for?" Sethis asked as he accepted the offer. "None of this is your fault and you got fucked over just as much if not even more then I did." He said as the put the light cigarette in a port. With a few audible intakes before breathing out, the smoke going out the vents at the front of the snout of the mask. "We'll get them back that's for sure bruder, and hopefully set things right too before it all hits the fan." He said to him as he offered it back to Kraussus. "I'm just relieved that your back and ok." he admitted to him quietly.

#216 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Raissa lays there, not moving, staring up at the gray sky. She spoke though she knew the presence had left. "I choose to be this way, and I don't care what any of you think of me. Krausus and Sethis deserve my empathy more than anyone in this world but I don't deserve their kindness, understanding or friendship. It's better for me to be alone."

She closed her eyes, she felt so tired, physically, emotionally, and mentally. She didn't even feel the cold at this point. The voice smiled in her mind and started to weave its way through her thoughts. 'Remember when your dreams made you smile?' She pulled out a recent one Raissa had had.

She had been invited to a formal event and she had dressed to kill. The dress was tight, the heels were high, and she felt excited. It skipped forward and she was dancing. There was no fear when she touched her dance partner, only happiness. She excused herself to go get a drink. At the bar two assassins caught her attention, Sethis and Krausus. She walked over with a smile.

"Hello gentlemen, you seem rather bored." Krausus didn't even look her way but Sethis replied. "We are on duty as protection. Its much less exciting than our normal venue." Raissa giggled and moved in front of Krausus.

"I doubt you two will have any trouble tonight. Might I interest you in a dance?" She held her hand out to Krausus. He still didn't seem to acknowledge her. She smiled.

"No worries, then. Barkeep! Buy these two a drink, on me of course." She walked away as the dream faded out. The voice speaking up again.

'You remember the rest of the dream I'm sure. You wanted to be normal, to be around people," she smirked at her other half. 'you want him too. He's attractive, smart, strong, abrasive. You love a challenge.'

Raissa rolled over so her face was in the snow. "I'm not going to say you aren't right, but that doesn't mean I deserve it. Now leave me alone...I'm tired."

#217 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

krausus smiles and than frowns, he sees raissa laying in the snow and walks over to her.

"Hey...crazy bitch.....Laying in snjow is bad hunh?"

He hauls her tio her feetand dusts herr off.

"im sorry that you got pulled into all of this.....YOu really didnt have anything to do with any of it."

cainsig11.jpg

#218 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Her body tenses and she pulls away from him. "You should try it sometime. It's refreshing." Her limbs were stiff from being out in the cold so long and her clothes felt damp. The moisture would freeze soon if she was out much longer.

"I don't see how its your fault seeing as the Bloodbourne were so very eager to rescue my father. I know he's an intelligent man, at least from what I heard from uchitel'. The way I see it I'm very involved." She looks at him, pausing for a moment. "I'm your doctor for the time being, unless you wish to find someone else." She turned to face the wind.

#219 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

"I doubt we would pick anyone else. I don't think we can trust anyone else in the first. Besides, you're a bit more fun then the rest." he chuckled. He wrapped his trench coat tighter around him now they where outside again. "I'm guessing we will be sent out soon by him to 'hunt' the bloodborn?" he asked, making quoting fingers at the hunt part, as he stood in the snow with them.

#220 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Krausus nods.

"I already have the kill order, we will have no restraints by morning....We need to get to polanad asap, the blood boern will be making sacraficiakl kills to make it look like we are hunting. I make the kill....But we need to rest up first."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!