912 replies to this topic

#181 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

the figure guides you into the blizzard for miles, and krausus is barely audible the entire time

eventually you are guided to a cave, inside you see a fuire ringed by numerious silencers, and there, sitting amoungst them sipping tea is raissas father, Gunther Volkov.

"Hello my little one....it is good to see you.."

he says, with a smile

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#182 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Raissa stands there, staring at her father, in what seems like shock until she walks up to him and smacks the tea out of his hands. She grabs him by the front of his jacket. "God damn you! You useless old man!! Every time, every fucking time and you were right beneath my fucking feet! I went through hell for you!" She drops to her knees, sinking to the ground, her head hanging between her arms as her body starts to shake.

Then she lost it. Something broke within her and Raissa began to sob uncontrollably, began to sob as she had never cried before in her life. All of the stress, the trauma, the pent up rage and sadness, spilling out of her at once. She loses her grip on her father's jacket and sinks to the ground completely.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#183 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Sethis stayed quiet, not use to seeing Raissa be so emotional and wanted to be respectfully silent for the moment, as he leans over to krassus."I am guessing you knew this the whole time bruder?" he asked him. He looked around at the gathering in the cave, surprised to see so many people here right under security's nose.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#184 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

the man kneels wrapping his arms around her tightly, drawing her into a warmth that had evaded her for years.
"quiet young one...Its ok...Shhhhh.."

He kisses her forehead as krausus fades into conciousness.

That boy has protected me since the first day i met him...Hes saved me from the firing line more than once...And more than once hes killed to keep me alive.

krausus looks at a specific blood born, one who wears a human skull on a chain around his neck.

"Good to see you again aaodar.."

he grumbles, as the warrior nods, watching them closely

cainsig11.jpg

#185 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

He looks over to the one Krassus spoke to and gave a small wave. "Hallo. So, you are the people bruder has been working with over the last few weeks?" he asked, curious about the blood born. He noticed that Aaodar was not the only one who wore bone trinkets and other sorts of tribal affinities on their persons.

#186 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Raissa continues to cry, no coherence within her to be able to speak or even move, though the sobs become less severe as she feels her father wrap his arms around her. It had been sixteen years since she had last felt a hug, the goodbye of her teacher, and five years before that since she had felt an embrace from the man in front of her. She did not know what emotion she would feel when the torrent was over...but she hoped that it would lead to a better relationship with her father.

As she continued to calm down she was able to reach up for him again. "Papa....Ya ni razu ne otkazalsya ot nadezhdy, chto ya khotel by videt' vas snova."

Spoiler

#187 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Это нормально, маленький ..... Тссс .. остановить слезы, и все будет хорошо ...

he whispers as he nuzzles his daughter lovingly, making her look at him. "We are not in a position to cry,....Dry your tears small one.."

Aaodar stands, and motions for you to set down krausus as he growls.

"welcome scaled one ...these are my brothers the blood born....Weve been fighting your kind for many years now...Your brother brokered a treaty with us."

cainsig11.jpg

#188 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

"Interesting, I have only have heard of the Blood Born till now." he admitted to who Sethis was sure to be the leader of the group now. "What kind of conditions are in this treaty?" Sethis asked as he gently let Krassus sit down on the cave floor. A part of him was happy that they meet in the cave, where it was warm and dark compared to outside and the labs, his preferred conditions.

#189 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Raissa tries to get a grip on herself, wiping the tears away repeatedly as they stream down her cheeks. She felt something different in her mind as she was able to push the emotions down. It seemed as if the large wall she had made to keep her humanity locked up had been smashed to pieces in no more than ten minutes.

She turns around and sits on the ground so she can watch and listen to the conversation, trying to keep her sniffling quiet and she wipes stray tears from her face.

#190 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

"krausus bought your lives and freedom for us by taking out a traitor to our order."

he points to the dazed assasin who is now staring at the ceiling.

"he also gave us the floor plans to the nazi facility...hes done good work for us, and has earned ou4r loyalty....However.."

he furnishes the papers taken from raissas office.

"I hope you all see waht is being done here.....>This is a huge set up....On a scale o0f the world stage."

cainsig11.jpg

#191 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

"Only an inkling of what could be going on, we were kept in the dark about most if not everything that was being done." He tells the man, already tensing up for what Aaodar was probably going to tell them. "Just what kind of grand scale conspiracy are we talking about?" he asked now, curiousity still getting the better of him.

#192 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Raissa laughs hollowly. "You knew more than your admitting Sethis. Severely underfunded project, minimal information shared, one scientist made to do two surgeries, rushed and alone. Set up is the polite way of saying it. This was meant to fail from the beginning. A small scapegoat and two rogue super weapons on the loose and out of control."

#193 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

aaodar nods at raissa.

"The goverments of the world came together and banned the promethus project once cains failure was exposed. Germany made you two....."

he points to the two assasins.

"as a ploy to say that you where orchastrated by the american ho siht branch to throw germany into chaos so they can conqure....Russia has already invaded the us, alongside china....This is just the powder they need to kick off a full blown world war."

krausus growls, sitting up.

"good pklan...really good plan>.."

cainsig11.jpg

#194 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

"Great, made into nothing more then an excuse for an orchestrated war." Sethis grumbled as he shook his head. He looked between Aaodar and Kraussus. "I would guess that there is already an unspoken agreement that something needs to be done, so what and how is my qustion now to both of you." he said now to them.

#195 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

"Your more than an excuse Sethis." Raissa smirked at him. "Your a lynchpin, a powerful domino that can knock down every other domino, you and Krausus. When word spreads there will be tension and fire...unless of course," she looks at Aaodar, "there is a way to prevent them from ever being the lynchpin that starts the next world war." She cocks her head curiously at the leader of the group.

#196 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

He simply nods.

" there is a way.... But it's a nuclear option. Germany ha acess to a hydro bomb . If we can get to it and set it off an blame it in nazi interference it will cause such a stir that Germany will be thrown into chaos ."

cainsig11.jpg

#197 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Sethis eyes widen behind his mask at the mention of a hydrogen bomb. "Ok, that is a serious piece of hardware, especially the fallout it would produce." He said as he thought about the implications. "Where is thing going to be set off though?" He asked in a even tone. Sethis felt a twist in his gut as he wondered just what was the target that would make the nazi to be blamed. It was one thing to simply assassinate a few with his own blade to sethis, but it was another to wipe out millions of people in a flash.

#198 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

Raissa twitches only slightly at the mention of the nuclear weapon. She turns to her father again and dropped her voice to a whisper, making sure to keep her eyes focused on his. He had never been able to lie to her before, but it seemed he had fought through his depression and she had no clue what he had been through.

"Papa, do you trust these people? Can I trust these people?"

Spoiler

#199 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

gunther smiles and nods as suddenly krausus coughs.

"it wont work....They sdismantled the bomb....If you really want to make a statement....I know a way that will shake the furher tio the core. But i must be the one to make the kill."

cainsig11.jpg

#200 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

"As a weapons developer that's slightly disappointing, but you say you can screw the Fuhrer over then I'm all ears." She looked at Krausus as she spoke. She now had a debt to repay and a wrong to make right.

Raissa shrugged the trench coat and lab coat off.

Change Theme!