912 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

You walk down the hallway to the massive stone doors adorned with the iron eagle. Without needing to say a word you see the doors grind open an darkness seems to engulf the room .

In the center illuminated by an overhead light stands a familiar enforcer. His dark black tench coat is stained red with blood and in his hand is gripped the severed head o a silencer.

The I hurr turns and look at you both as you enter. You notice the lenses of his gasmask are strained with blood.

" ah.... Raissa... Seth.."

The furher chuckles , coming out of the dark and standing beside the figure.

" you remember krausus?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#122 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

"Jawohl." Sethis answered Himmler as he stood at attention with his hands behind his back. He was glad he put on his blank mask, hiding the look of relief he had seeing Kraussus now. Although he was not sure who the silencer was that krassus held in his hands. "Kraussus? Bruder?" he says quietly, wondering if he was ok. He sometimes gets messy when it came to a kill, but this one was different with him covered head to toe in blood. In his relief of his little depression, he also felt a anxious knot in the pit of his stomach too.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#123 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

"Jawohl." Raissa salutes the Fuhrer, glancing at him for a moment before looking back at Krausus. The assassin was a very efficient killer. She had worked on several of the people he had killed, none of which bore damage that would leave him such a mess. Then again she had also read the small file added in her original project files about the man he and Sethis were being sent to kill.

The target was a skilled fighter in his own right from what she had scanned over. She watches Krausus carefully turning her attention to the Fuhrer only when she needs to. Something felt off to her, but she couldn't pinpoint it.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#124 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

Speak son..."

heimmler orders, drawing krausses attention back to the lord.

"I met the target in moscow where we engaged in a firefight in the town hall.....I dragged him here...Still alive and performed the excecution before you as requested."

he gestures as a body and nods and heimler claps.

"Raissa...your handiworks is flawless"

cainsig11.jpg

#125 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Sethis remained silent now as he let Raissa reply to him if she felt like she should. Honestly he was afraid how she would respond to that considering the circumstances that happened for the whole operation and during it as well. He did keep watching Kraussus from behind his mask, wanting to know what happened during his time out and what plague was up to.

#126 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

"Dankeschön, Mein Kampf. I only regret that I could not observe him more. How is everything Krausus? Your body, the new abilities?" She kept a firm but not obvious grip on the briefcase.

#127 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Krausus .....youve done us well.My boy go rest before your next mission with herr doktor and yiour brother."

with that krausus turns with a click of his boot heels and walks past the both of you.

for just a second you can see him look directly at the both of you, and his fingers clench and unclench making a long line of blood squelch from his hands.

"Raissa...Seth> ready for the field...YOu and kraus will be hitting up a drachen blut lab...I want the information there."

cainsig11.jpg

#128 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

"Jawohl mien Furher." Sethis nodded as he made a quick salute and turned around on his heels to go leave the room. He didn't want to stay in here with Himmler any longer than he had too, especially when he was starting to hear the low hiss in the back of his head. He tries to pick up his pace to try and catch up with Kraussus, who was easy to follow thanks to the crimson on the ground.

#129 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

Raissa salutes the Fuhrer again and turns, walking out of the office. She keeps her pace behind Sethis and Krausus. If she intended to keep her lab she should get back immediately and neutralize that experiment. Her gaze travels to Krausus's back and the decapitated head he holds by the hair.

He had said nothing more on the topic of her father. 'He's a liar. We'er going back to the lab, continuing our projects, and working to keep our father alive.' She turned down a hallway that would get her to her lab quicker. Her steps were light in the flats she wore, only making a soft sound on the floor, she increased her pace, wanting to get back to the lab quickly.

'Stop acting so stupid!!! You can tell he has a plan!' Raissa quickened her pace.

'Shut up! He's lying to us! He's using us just like the rest of them!"

'Sethis isn't and you like him. He trusts Krausus...' She slows her pace now, the next words slipping between her lips.

"And he could be lying to him just as easily as he's lying to us."

#130 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

"Hes in Berlin."

Krausus growls dangerously. His voice is gravely and he turns to the both of them removing his mask.

"My men are zeroing in on his location to extract and remove him."

He turns to sethis.

"I trust you have gained acess to the medical supply shed?"

cainsig11.jpg

#131 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

Sethis nodded. "Ja, they authorized me. Something you need bruder?" he asked him. "So, what happen on the operation?" he asked him as they walked beside him. "And would you like a clean set of clothes?" he added, looking up and down the blood stained assassin. He didn't have to take off the mask for his tongue to pick up the heavy iron scent in the air around him.

#132 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

The voice rises up with a smug feeling, but Raissa glowers at Krausus. She shoves past him and makes her way to the lab, grabbing the neutralizing agent and walking over to the experiment she had left behind.

She stops with the dropper poised over the top of the tube. She sets the dropper down and picks up the vial, holding it out at arms length over the floor, and unceremoniously drops it.

#133 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

krausus looks at sethis.

" i need the gel that we use to keep specimens frozen...My blood temputure is skyrocketing, i need it regulated."

He removes his helm and swaps into his officers clothes as rasputin comes in.

"well done my boy.....im growing proud of you."

he pats krausus who looks at seth, his head moving ever so slightly indicating a kill

cainsig11.jpg

#134 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Raissa kneels down, looking at the mess of blue liquid. "I should be dead from dropping you...someone was in my lab." She starts moving around the lab, looking through every drawer, every cabinet, and every case, looking for anything out of place or missing.

"If someone was in here who had the knowledge to realize the experiment was still volatile and knew how to neutralize it they were in here for something."

Spoiler

#135 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

A tiny smirk popped onto his face underneath the mask as a low feral hiss sounded off in his mind. 'You had this coming.' it said in him mind to the prey. A shadow copy pops out from the floor behind Rasputin to grab him in a hold as Sethis rips his mask off and his mouth opens wide, his long fangs unfolding before he goes to bite Rasputin in the throat.

Spoiler

#136 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

rasputin goes still as kraus shoves his fingers into his opening mouth, silencing his cry. The bite plunges deep into him and pumps mouthfuls of toxin into his veins as he goes limp into your hands.

"SHhhhh,.....No more out of you...Die well..."

krausus hisses as he smirks at seth.

"Smash your head agaisnt a table real fast bruder...Make it look like you are roughed up."

The lab is vold and dark, oddly so. As you look around you notice a biting cold in the air. Something moves out of the corner of your eye and suddenly tweo neon green eye lenses appear before you.

"shh...Madam i am here with herr kraus....I am Lyllona of the blood born, i need to make your lab look ransacked, jkrausus must have already killed rasputin."

cainsig11.jpg

#137 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

She clenches a fist as she gives the woman an icy stare. "I trust you found what you needed then. Fine...you want the lab ransacked?" She walked over to her desk and pulled out a small satchel. Inside are small metal balls with dials on them. She sets on to the lowest setting and sets it in the middle of the room.

"You may step out if you like. This will only take a few moments." She steps back, watching the device.

"I haven't actually used one of these yet."

#138 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

He puts his mask back on with a nod before he grabs his own head and smashes it against the wall face first, hoping hard enough to cause damage noticeable enough on a casual glance. "OW.....ok, why did we do what we just did....and that?" he asked in a pained groan as he pointed to the wall he just impacted. "Because right now, I am confused as hell bruder." he told him as he looked back down to the corpse, the signs or rot quickly spreading from the point of injection at his throat.

#139 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Without answering krausus takes his blade and turns it into his gut, sliding it along his stomach in a vicious cut.

"Hit the alarm.."

he grunts, holding his bloeeding abdomen .

***** the flash bangs burst and you are flung backwards hard onto your ass as the eyes nod, "Thank you,...."

the voice whispers vanishing in an instant

cainsig11.jpg

#140 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

"Bruder! God damn it!" Sethis shouted before he walks in a haphazard manner over and slams the alarm button with a gloved fist. 'The hell is wrong with this human?' he heard it hissed as he goes to Krassuss to help stop the bleeding of his stomach. "Seriously, why?!" he asked as he helped his bruder, his own uniform now getting stained like his comrades, but with Krassuss's blood.

Change Theme!