Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

There's someone she can't let get hurt..."

Kraus grunts , pushing himself forward

" Seth.... That plans on ice for now until I can figure a way out."

He grips a towel and begins to walk out to the briefing chamber. The facilities lights flicker and as you get into the dark room , and behind the veil if shadow dalan koolhas, assassin major of the furers death heads can be seen.

" report raissa.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

"Raissa Nacht, Head of Research Development, reporting, sir. Both subjects are stable and functioning at normal levels. They are ready for deployment." She salutes, standing at attention. Her mind races uncontrollably, looking for a way out again, just like all those times back then.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

He looks at your proclmation and looks at his book.

"it looks like they want you to deploy with..."

Krausus and sethis..."

kraus finishes. stepping up.

"shes a waste of space and a deficit to the mission...As is sethis. I will do the operation on my own...Im tired of being huindered by them and refuse to work like that.

Kraus stands as the shadow op leader looks at him in confusion.

"kraus.....you can barely stand and you are splintering your squad?"

He motions at raissa.
"she can barely function like a person...she is a detriment...I refuse to work with her."

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Sethis walked into the room after Kraussus just had, towel still wrapped around him since his clothes and such were nowhere to be found yet, and was kind of staring at his bruder after listening to what he just say. For a split second his mouth opened to question why the hell he was acting liket this but he shut it when it clicked into his head. '....What are you playing bruder?' he thought to himself. He looked over to Raissa with somewhat a pleading look on his reptilian features for her not to go off.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#105 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Raissa bristles at Krausus's words. "Says the psionic who nearly took down a building. Sir, these two need to be monitered. Most of all him." She points at Krausus. "I can respect his position and his ability to do his job efficiently, but he is still weak after the procedure and may need additional treatment. Unless otherwise stated by Rasputin or the Fuhrer I will deploy with him as my orders stand."

#106 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

"Acknowlege die schwarze Hand ... Ich werde gehen alone.End der Diskussion"

He says simply, turning out of the room without further discussion.

"the kill will be made in two days.....YOu can give the furer my word."

he turns and limps out of the room, dragging his achjing weight down the hallway, leaning agasint the wall for support.

cainsig11.jpg

#107 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Sethis looks over to Riassa and shook his head as he poked her to get her attention. "You do realize he said that because he has something plan right?" he told her quietly so only the two of them would hear it. "He said you AND me, you did not question why he would want his brother to be left here and call him a detriment to a mission, despite being on dozens of missions with him already?" he reasoned to her, wondering if she would get it now.

#108 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

A deep growl accompanies a sharp look from Raissa. "Don't fucking touch me." she turns fast, swinging hard at his face. "Do you realize that the both of you are still unstable?" she hissed under her breath at him. "He has psionic powers which he barely has any control over. One slip up, one small thing goes wrong and he could destroy a town in a matter of minutes." She stalks after him into the hallway.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She said, moving to stand in front of Krausus. "What plan could be so important that you'd shove him to the side," she gestured to Sethis who had followed behind her, "and risk the potential of losing control out in the field?"

"I may be a scientist, I may be a bitch, but I won't risk you going back to my home country to cause havoc and chaos."

Spoiler

#109 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sethis rubs his snout as he goes to follow her, the thing now hissing in his mind. "The only one who seems unstable is the one who shouts at herself....alot." he said. "Yes I know not to touch you, but that seems to be the only way of getting your attention when you get so into yourself and overlook the details." he told her as he flecked a piece of dried blood, surprised that it congealed already. "Sorry though, although the thing hissing isn't." he told her before looking over to Kraussus. "But what are you doing? And are you sure going alone is a good idea?" he asked him.

#110 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

her limbs go rigid and kraususes eyes glow as she is lifted like a simple object and moved out of his way.

"Sethis is going to help you find what keeps you here and get it to safety....Im more than capable to handle myself. If i destroy a town, neo spetnaz will be on me in a heartbeat and ill die...I dont care about that."

He motions at seth.

"i know the fickling target they want killed...Hes a good friend of cains...I plan to meet him and get his support....How are you this stupid?"

he asks annoyexd, leaning agasint the wall.

"For a scientist you have no concept of ques to play along."

He pushes open the door to his room and stumbles toward his locker, gripping up his coat as raissa is dropped unceremoniously onto her ass.

cainsig11.jpg

#111 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

She launches herself off the floor, attempting to pin Krausus to the locker. "I don't play well with others. Listen here asshole. What keeps me here is a man that I happen to call my father. Sixteen years ago I offered my services to Rasputin when he came looking for my useless old man so they wouldn't kill him. I left Russia and him behind. I don't question my duties, I don't fight against Rasputin. I haven't seen Russian soil or my father since I was brought here."

She steps away from Krausus, tightening the loosening towel around her body as she turns to walk out the door. "By all means though, go to Russia alone. I've lived like this long enough that it wouldn't matter to me. Killing myself doesn't work anymore."

Spoiler

#112 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

Your father isn't in Russia you tart."

Krausus says venomously at he back.

" I was tasked to remove him. I know where he is, what he's done and how long he's been there."

He spits.

" you should really never second guess the assassin . I've known why you were here since the day I joined black hand

cainsig11.jpg

#113 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

"At least you know who your parents are." he said with sad smirk as he scratched the back of his scaly head. Sethis started looking confused for a moment, her behaviour becoming rather erratic. "But earlier you were hopping on board about deserting, but something didn't want you to leave because of him, which is why you had that outburst. But now you do not want to leave rasputin when we can get your father out of here?" he questioned her, trying to get the situation clear as possible. "You might not care about russia or him, even if a small part of you actually does it seems if you didn't want Kraussus to quote 'cause chaos and havoc' in russia and that shouting earlier, but I would bet you hate chafing under Rasputin's direct control and treatment if you tried to kill yourself before." He said as he opened a locker to get his own clothes out now. "Do you really want to pass up that chance?" he asked her as he put on his modified SS trench coat on over his black fatigue pants and grey shirt. "Besides, I don't think it won't too hard to work with you." he chuckled as he held his mask and cap.

#114 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Raissa's better half has gone extremely quiet and that gives her the chance to reign in her emotions. She walks over to her locker, dropping the towel on a bench, and replacing it with her long lab coat. All of her clothes were in the lab, she could change when she got back. After buttoning it completely she fishes into the back of her locker to pull out a bandolier of filled syringes.

She walks back over to Krausus, setting it on the bench near him. "Your standard first aid kit, plus some. All the shots are labeled and there is a small notebook in the inside pocket explaining what each shot does." She heads towards the doors that would get her back to her lab, shouting over her shoulder. "I want to see you in my lab in no less than twenty minutes, Sethis."

#115 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

"Ja mein Fraulien." he said to her, loud enough for her to hear as she left. He looked back to Kraussus. "Since you were there when he was moved, where is this guy?" he asked him as he made sure the blade bracers were secure under the sleeves of his coat and where still functioning properly. Satisfied that they were, he let them slide back under before giving a worried look to him. "Are you sure you are going to be ok by yourself?" he asked as well, concerned by his brother's condition.

#116 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

Krausus dresses and puts a hand on Seth's forearm.

" trust me."

He wraps the bandolier around hi forearm and puts his helmet on.

Time seen to blur, Seth spends most f his time working with the science team and helping raissa monitor his condition .

Over the weeks the war escalates as the drachen bluts double up their military presence , launching a strong of deadly raids on ss forces. Over time krausus fades from memory until finally ....

" raissa .... Sethis.. Your presence is asked in front of the furher.."

A low droning voice chirps pve the intercom while you two work.

cainsig11.jpg

#117 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Raissa stops with a dropper poised over a mixture in a vial. With a deep sigh she empties the clear fluid back into its original container. "Sethis, grab the neutralizer for this. It's far too volatile to leave it in the state its in. We will have to start from scratch....again. I'll be back in a moment."

She slips into a smaller room connected to the lab that she had modified into her bedroom. She pauses as she looks through her small collection of clothing. The Fuhrer rarely needed to see her, let alone her and Sethis.

She moves over to the bed, digging out a case from underneath. Inside is a bandolier that she straps to her left thigh, full of needless syringes filled with various fluids. She also grabs an empty briefcase from the side of the bed and walks back over to the dresser. Pulling out the only set of clothing that was not dress wear, she slipps on a soft cotton, long sleeved, black shirt and charcoal grey cargo pants, with which she was careful to pull around the bandolier.

Raissa puts her arms back through the lab coat as she walks back out into the lab. "Sethis, I don't care how well that project neutralized grab everything we have been working on, especially all the material concerning our study of you. She unlocks the briefcase and hits a small button on the inner lip. The top and bottom of the case pop open to reveal holders for vials and syringes.

"Fit what you can in here. Quickly." She starts filling up her own bandolier that she kept around her waist.

#118 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Sethis nodded quickly as he moves about the lab now, grabbing folders of papers along with small electronic storage devices such as the pda and flashdrives, setting them in the briefcase Raissa had set out on the counter. He wore his normal grey shirt and black fatigue pants without having to have his mask and trench coat on all the time now heat or cold wasn't an issue anymore.

"How bad do you think it is?" he asked as he started on the vials, going through the most recent first.

His boot clacked against the tiled floor as he hurried. Since he hasn't heard from or about Kraussus since he left, sethis grew somewhat depressed without being around his brother for so long. Although he had to admit, working on the science projects and Raissa helped more then he thought. Even if she was a bit cold. At least the thing hasn't made an appreance in his mind for awhile either. After grabbing what he could, he collected his coat and slipped the sleeves over his arm devices and put on his mask out of habit along with his peak cap.

#119 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

"Not a clue, but I'm preparing for the worst." She has already filled a second bandolier, that she carefully picks up. She walks over to Sethis, wrapping it around his waist under the trench coat and securing tightly. "Keep your coat closed." She walks back and does the same with hers, buttoning her lab coat up.

She closes and locks the briefcase, hefting it off the table. "Who knows, maybe the lab will explode unexpectedly, causing chaos and confusion." She smirks and heads for the door.

#120 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sethis stared at her for a moment before he swiftly buttons up his own coat to cover the gear he was strapped with as he goes to follow her out of the lab, now founding himself wanting to be far away from the lab as possible.

"And I here I thought only Kraussus knew how to have fun." He said in a chuckle as he catches up with her, his tail anxiously twitching behind him.

Change Theme!