912 replies to this topic

#81 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

'Oh, how cute, silly monkey.' the voice spoke again, commenting on the troopers lackluster growl. Sethis stoops over and puts one of Kraussus's arms over his shoulder as he goes to pick up him up by his waist. "Come on bruder, I'll make sure you are ok." he hissed softly to him as he carries him to the decontamination room that was pointed out to them. He looks over to Raissa as they moved. "That was worth the shot at least." he told her, referring to her little strike out at the enforcers.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#82 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Raissa lets out a feral growl of her own as she pushes herself out of the snow. Turning her head, she glares at the enforcers, the edges of her vision going white. She has the urge to stab them, make them bleed, kill them, until a memory surfaces harder than she expected. She flinches back into the snow, her fists curling around the snow.

She pushes herself up roughly heading to the decontamination room. "Shut the hell up Sethis...." her body was shaking from head to toe uncontrollably. She closes her eyes, swallowing hard, trying to contain her anger and the mass whirl of emotions that threatens to muddle her mind.

Fuming she walks into the decontamination room and heads for the closest shower. Without even undressing she turns the water on until she can barely stand the heat of it. She doesn't bother to close the curtain as she stands in the spray and after a bit she sinks down to end up sitting on the floor, not moving or saying anything.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#83 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

you manage to xcarry krausus into the decom room. His chest and eyes have stopped glowing, but a misjudgeemjent sends him to the floor ewith a pained groan.

"Oh fuck!"

he groans as his head cracks the tile....

"Project....Icarus.."

he groans painfully, gripping his stomach.

"they are spearheading project icarus..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#84 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

"Scheiße! Sorry." Sethis apologized as he goes to pick him back to rest him against the wall instead, getting tired himself. "Icarus? What's Icarus?" he asked himself. He didn't want to ask Raissa for it seem like she wanted her space right now. He already washed off his black scales and pale underbelly and now was just trying now to just get Krauss clean.

#85 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

Barely turning her head Raissa glances at the two men. "Welcome to project Icarus." She stood and started stripping off the scrubs. Her hands still shook terribly and she grabbed the support bar on the wall to keep steady on her feet.

"So, debil. What made you privy to the project? Other than your fantastic display of power out there."

Spoiler

#86 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

krausus lifts himself up slightly, looking at her.

"WHen yopu are the fuirers personal assasin you become privy....Icarus, the one who flew too close to the sun....So called becasue we mimic augustus cains work on the god beasts..."

he forces himself to stand.

"they put...Undead in us.."

he looks at raissa.

"like they put in you.."

cainsig11.jpg

#87 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Sethis sighed as he watched Krassus, making sure he didn't slipped and fall again. "Great, we all have undead organs." he said as he rubbed the scales on the top of his head. "Wait. When did they give you organs?" he asked Raissa, not actually looking at her while she changed out of politeness as he started washing off his tail.

#88 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Raissa stops halfway through pulling her shirt off. Flashes of memories assault her, one after another after another. She grabs for the support bar again as her legs give out, but misses and hits the floor hard. Her fingers twist into her wet hair and she desperately tries to banish the images.

"Pochemu ty ne mog prosto derzhat' ikh zaperty!" she hisses angrily under her breath. It takes her a couple of seconds but she calms the memories. She pushes herself up to sit back on her feet.

"You think I didn't know they did something to me!? Why Rasputin would knock me out and I'd wake up with scars covering my body!? I'm not a fool Krausus, no matter what you think of me!"

Spoiler

#89 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

raissas mouth is shut , and you notice that krausus is making the motion as if he was holding her lips with his fingers.

Einfach aufhören ficken reden und hören Sie dumme Schlampe"

He growls, letting go of her lips as he slumps agasint the wall.

"were a weaponized product of the promethus project.....The german answer to Caliphas cain....I knew him when he was deployed here...A vicious fighter....A vicious warrior...Im supurised they waited this long."

cainsig11.jpg

#90 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

He stared wide eyed at Kraussus for a moment after what his brother just said to her. Though she was acting unpleasent, he thought that was a little harsh. Even for Kraussus to say. Sethis just keeps quiet and let the other two talk for now as he washes himself with a bar of antibacterial soap, seeing how they both seem pretty snappish at the moment for him to actually ask anything.

#91 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Raissa growls low in her throat at Krausus. The voice surges forward in her head, speaking softly. 'You owe him this. A chance to tell what he knows and ask his questions. It's a chance for you to explain.'

Begrudgingly she quells her anger. She was right, so she proceeded to unclothe and started to bath.

"Speak then, ask what you please, but don't expect answers."

#92 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Kraus growls.

"do you always have to be so fridgid? ive done fucking nothing to you....I know were in a bad situation.I know were in it deep. Its not going to fucking help to have us arguing!'

he shakes his head and stands.

"YOud be alot more attractive if you cracked the ice a bit."

cainsig11.jpg

#93 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

Sethis continued to rub the soap bar against his scales, mostly to keep him busy for the time being while they argued and his attention. "And it doesn't help if you keep egging her on like this." he said quietly as he shook his head. "....What was given to us....Herr Doctor." he asked her without looking at her still, making sure to add the title since forgetting that seemed to upset her earlier.

#94 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

She turns again, the voice trying to contain her rage. "I don't give a damn what you think about me! I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me only that no one touches me!" She turns back around as a visible shiver runs up her spine and is quiet for a moment.

"He already answered your question Sethis. You both have been implanted with ghoul organs to enhance and improve your abilities and provide you with new ones. You have a new heart and an added venom sac, he has a new heart and new ribs. She leaned against the wall, the lower half of her body still in the shower stream.

"I preformed the operation on you both...alone."

#95 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

"Hm, alone? That's very impressive." he said to her as he put away the bar, already gone over his entire body a few times as it was. "So I have venom now....I'll have to test it later to see what it is and what it can do." he said as he rubbed the side of his snout, now understanding why he felt the weird imbalance in his head that he was getting used to. "Although that doesn't explain that....thing." he said to himself. "...Are you ok?" he asked her now. He knew there was a chance that she would just bite his head off, but he wanted to try and help both of them.

#96 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

"Impressive? No, you could have done it if they had nurtured your curiosity rather than your fighting instinct. Such a shame that someone even slightly competent in the labs was thrown into this."

Raissa walks over to a small cabinet and pulls out a towel, drying herself off. She pauses as she soaks up the water out of her hair, looking over to the men.

"I am sorry you know? I did not want to do this to you....either of you. I would have refused to do the operation if I could have." Her voice was still harsh and cold but there was a lot less intensity to it. She continued to dry off, keeping her eyes away from them.

#97 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Krausus stands. He is weak and his body shakes roughly as he leans agasint the wall.

"there sending us to fight the Patrairch war...THere going to have us assasinate cains allies...draw him out so i can kill him."

He shakes hard and grips his ribs, watching raissa.

"Im not going to kill cain...Hes done right by us .....Seth.."

he motions at his brother.

"when we deploy we are leaving...."

cainsig11.jpg

#98 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

He goes over to help support kraussus up in his condition. "That sounds really gut to me right now." He hissed in agreement as he shoulders the weight of his brother. He looks over to raissa. "What about her, she is going right? I don't think we should just leave her too." He asked, wondering how she will react to this.

#99 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

"What?" Her humanity surges forward like a tusnami, taking control. "No...no no no. You're not leaving! I will not let these last 21 years be a waste because you decide to go AWOL!" The panic is clear and her voice and fear radiates from her gaze.

With a vicious snarl Raissa pulls her harsh, icy demeanor back into place, slamming the cabinet door shut. "Let the old ungrateful fucker die. He's never done a damn thing for us, and look at us now." She wraps the towel tightly around her and stalks towards the lockers to find a change of clothes.

She stops in the door way, her countenance back to it's normal icy look as she turns back to the men for a moment. The emotions in her eyes fluxes rapidly, showing fear, panic, sadness, anger, frustration. "Suit up, men. We have work to do." She disappears into the next room.

#100 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

Sethis just stood and watched the sudden outburst in mute stunned silence even as she left. 'Maybe she would understand.' He thought to himself, refering to the question he wanted to ask her about the rather omnious hissing voice that has taken residence in his mind. "You think our stuff is here?" He asked kraussus to change subject and hopefully the mood.

Change Theme!