#41 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Raissa watches the feed as the men lay dying. A smile comes to her face as she turns to the Rasputin. "You can't rush perfection Rasputin, and I'm sure both you and the Fuhrer want exceptional results with this project. I await your first visit when we have finished." She salutes him and rushes out of the lab, her heels loud on the floor.

She moves quickly, her mind watching the video feed again as her smile drops to a frown. In her mind a voice pushed its way forward from the deep depths of the back of her mind. 'Do you even realize what you're subjecting them to? That man wants this to be your pet project. He wants you chained in it. Don't you remember what experimentation feels like?"

The voice prods her memories, stirring some that were well buried. "How could you do this to them when you know exactly what it feels like?" The memory engulfs her so hard her next breath comes out as a shudder.

The air around her is cold, the metal table she lays on is even colder. She's in a surgical room. She also isn't supposed to be conscious. She isn't able to move so the drugs were working to some extent. Muffled voices came from nearby and she watches doctors come into her line of sight. One moves forward with a scalpel, placing the blade to her skin when he notices her eyes open. "Is she awake?" "No some patients eyes do not close after the anesthesia takes effect. Proceed." Raissa can feel the pressure of the cut, but not the pain, and for a bit, watches in fascination as they work on her body. Then a sharp feeling reaches her brain. The next movement of the doctor sends another sharp pang to her brain. She starts to panic a little, realizing she was feeling pain now. She tries to say something, but her voice does not work. Desperate, she tries to move, to fight against them. Her fingers wiggle but the group is too focused on the doctors work to notice. Panic was setting in, she could feel every move, every touch, and it hurt...she wanted to do nothing more than scream for them to stop. It took someone clamping their hand over her mouth for her to realize she had been screaming. Her whole body was in pain and she felt so weak. A face swam into her vision. That man's face...the one who brought her here. "Well, well, this is interesting. It seems your body is rejecting the anesthesia. That's alright, there's always more then one way to put someone under." He pulled the billy club from his belt, grabbing her and striking her in the head. Pain exploded in her head and everything went black.

'ENOUGH!!!!' she screamed at the voice a feral snarl ripping through her brain. 'Don't you dare try to lecture me! You're the reason we're here! You're the reason we went through that bullshit! All because you couldn't let him go! I don't need humanity or pity here! That died the moment you decided to protect him!' She threw the voice back into the dark corner of her mind, shutting it out.

Raissa blinks a few times, finding herself standing in front of the emergency lab sector. She glances around, wondering how long she had been standing there, arguing with herself. She shakes herself, letting go of the anger and walks through the doors. 
She reaches the emergency doors as the apc comes to a stop. "Go get the room prepared." she gestures to Klaus. Moving to the bodies she starts inspecting them. Satisfied she turns to the mystery woman.

"I watched your kills. Very efficient." She waved at the medical staff. "These two need to be taken to surgery immediately! Get their clothes off and get them cleaned up!" Raissa walks to the sterilization room washing up as quickly as possible, changing into scrubs and putting on a clean white lab coat. She leans against the swinging door lightly for a moment, taking a deep breath.

Her eyes close and she sees the room from her eyes, the pain flashing through her. A deep sigh leaves her face mask and she pushes the door open with her back.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

The woman nods and you enter the sterile room .

Both bodies are laid up. Rubbed clean and laying before you.
" lets see you work raissa..."

The furers voice chimes over the intercom as you notice him and the woman sitting behind the examination glass at the farm side of the room.

" you will have to choose one to start with. Once you have made yor choice the appropriate organs will be harvested from the ghouls in containment

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Raissa walks over to the table Krausus is lays on, taking a closer look at the damage caused to him. Then walks over to Sethis and does the same. She easily notes that Krausus is in a much worse state then his companion and walks back over to the other table.

"This one. If I can make it through the challenge of the damage done to his body, preforming on Sethis will be no problem at all." For a brief moment she clenches one of her fists as she lets the smile come back to her face. This is what she was good at, and now she could prove it.

She reached over and picked up a scalpel. "Let's get started shall we?"

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

Within moments you are brought a silver tray.

The contents are the center of the rib cage , the heavy peice of cartalidge that protects the heart.
Obviously Ghoulbone

A dully beating heart , that radiates a palpable sense of madness. The same feeling that radiates from the specimens in the cage.

" remove krausus heart and rib cage.... No the ghoul heart from te specimen and complete the operation by addin the Ghoulbone."

Rasputin directed over an intercom

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Raissa steadies the scalpel, starting at Krausus's left shoulder, cutting down to the xiphoid process of the sternum. Reaching to the other side, she makes the same cut from his right shoulder. Placing the blade at the junction of the cut she pulls the knife down the length of his body, looping around his navel, to the pubic bone. She carefully pulls back the skin and muscle tissue to expose his chest cavity.

She picks up the bone cutters, cutting through each rib with a sharp crack. She pulls the chest plate up, severing the connective tissue still holding it in place and sets it on the empty table. She gazes for just a moment at the body in front of her, admiring the marvels of the human body.

She takes the scalpel, cutting open the pericardial sac to expose the heart. She carefully grabs the heart, cutting through the pulmonary artery where it exits the heart. She moves to the aorta, then the lower vena cava. Moving up the sides she severs the pulmonary veins and artery on either side of the heart, then cuts through the upper vena cava and connecting veins of the aorta.

The heart comes loose and she places it next to the rib cage on the table. She turns to the silver tray, tenderly picking up the ghoul heart. Each pulse emits a madness that courses through her, but she shakes it off, focusing on her curiosity. She moves over to Krausus's lifeless body and a feeling forms deep in the pit of her stomach. She leans over him for a moment holding the heart above his chest cavity and in the softest whisper she every emitted she said.

"Forgive me." She places the heart into the empty hole and watches with fascination as the organ stitched itself place. "Amazing..." she says breathlessly. She turns quickly, grabbing the ghoulbone pericardial tissue and placing it near the heart, watching again as it reformed itself around the beating heart.

"Just amazing...what beauty..." She retrieved the ghoulbone chest plate and fit it as best she could into Krausus's body. The bone seemed to meld together like a soft plastic, but when she touched it it was harder than the human bone next to it. She folded the skin and muscle tissue back over, watching in absolute fascination as the incisions began to heal together.

"Fenomenal'nym. Chto absolyutnaya krasota....."

Spoiler

Spoiler

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

The skin heals remarkably fast and suddenly krausus arches his back up, gasping in a breath as he begins to thrash in his rebirth .

Enforcers are brought in to restrain the deadly warrior who babbles incoherently as his brain cells fire and you notice the glass that had shown the woman and the furer has tinged over, obscuring them from view.

" good work raissa...... Now for Sethis... Remember he's a varghen so administer alot of anesthetic before you put the heart in to keep him sedated ."

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

"Get him to recovery, now! Keep him sedated before he hurts himself or anyone else! If he can so much as lift a finger when I get in there I'm going to break bones! And these," she gestured to the organs on the table, "need to be put on ice in cold storage. They're still useful." She held her tongue until Krausus had been wheeled out of the room, turning her gaze to the darkened window.

'You see it easier than I do. You already know what they are doing.' She growled under her breath. "Stay where you belong." as she shoved the little voice into the back of her mind.

"What organs will I be replacing this time, Rasputin?" she asked as she changed her gloves and moved over to Sethis's corpse. She was a little jealous honestly, snakes were such beautiful creatures. Such vibrant, tough skin, but more importantly the venom some could produce. It was too bad Sethis was from a line of boas.

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

The voice chili copes as you feel the rooms begin to shake an kraususes scream filling the air.

The lights flicker and blood fills the air as a plate with pulsing green glands and a green heart are wheeled in.

" you are adding those glands in as well as replacing the heart.... But do so swiftly.... Krausus is becoming problematic ..... He's killing the enforcers...

cainsig11.jpg

#49 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

"Great," she grumbled, "useless, the lot of them." She grabs the clean scalpel lain out on the tray by Sethis's table. She takes a steadying breath as she moves to the head of the table. She cuts into the hard scales of Sethis's skin along his snout, peeling it back to expose the skull underneath.

Moving quickly, she reaches for the bone saw, creating a hole in the skull. She carefully sets it aside and gathers a needle, thread, and the glands from the silver tray. Threading the needle with a deftness of practice, she sews the glands into the tissue below to hold them in place while she replaced the heart.

She set the bone back into place and folded the skin back over his snout and moved around the table to cut Sethis open. She followed the same procedure as she had on Krausus, her movements more assured after having done it once already.

She placed his damaged heart on the table and set up a large injection of anesthesia. She retrieved the ghoul heart, holding it above his chest cavity like she had done with Krausus. Reaching up she hit the button on the monitor to administer the dose as she placed the heart into his body.

Again the organ threaded itself into place. She put the pericardial sac in place, replaced his original ribs and closed the skin and muscle tissue over his chest, and stepped back to observe the results.

Spoiler

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

The world floods back to Seth

He sputters to life suddenly without warning

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Sethis eyes snapped open and he felt....cold, really cold. He immediatly noticed he did not have his warming mask, nor his modified trench coat, or any clothes for that matter as he saw his pale underbelly and more. He had a weird feeling in his chest and his head felt imbalanced for some reason. Sethis tries to move his head to see where he was and saw raissa...in full medical clothing and instuments in her hands. "How am I alive? Wait...Raissa?" he asked groggerly, really wishing what he was assuming was the operating room was a lot warmer.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#52 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Raissa jumps when she sees Sethis's eye open. "Der'mo..." she mutters. She hurries over to the cooler, ripping off her gloves. Grabbing two empty syringes she attaches needles to them and pulls out a powerful paralytic that she kept hidden in there. She drew out two heavy full doses and grabbed a handful of heavy duty anesthetics.

She moved back to Sethis and grabbed his arm, jabbing the needle of one of the paralytics into his skin. She pushed the dose in looking at the varghen. "Relax, you're alright now. This is so you don't hurt yourself...if it works that is."

Spoiler

#53 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

He blinked a few times as the slited pupils of his eyes readjusted to the lighting, only to feel a small prick on his arm. He lifts his head to see a needles poking into his scaly arm. "Oh, well, ok I guess." he said, more confident in her choice since she has done more procedures then himself, while still trying to figure out other things. "....My heart...was stabbed, how were you able to find a donor, this quick, for a varghen..." he asked, the whole situation still baffeling him as he thought more about it.

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

The facility shakes violently as if someone hit it with a rocket.

Sethis is thrown from the tabletop the floor a an amused voice chuckles .

" maybe you should have drugged him before you replaced the heart..."

A horrible scream rips through the facility a the door behind raissa explodes inward as a soldgier is bodily thrown through it.

Kraus stand in the doorway, his chest glowing, his eyes burning in confusion as he grips a length of rebar in insanity

cainsig11.jpg

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

Updated

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

After Sethis asked his question, he found himself slammed onto the floor face first with a dull smack. "Today is not my day." he hissed to himself as he forced himself up back onto his feet, the injection strangely already seeming to wear off. Hearing a scream and something thrown through the doors, he looked up to see what was happening. "Kraussus? Is that you bruder?" he asked to him, disturbed by the appreance of his brother. He looked over to Raissa. "Why is his chest glowing? What the hell is going on?" he asked. He noted the voice over the intercom for later, betting there was someone watching through the clouded glass.

#57 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

"I'm glad you find this amusing." she responds to the intercom adding under her breath, "Maybe this time you'll finally kill me." She twirls the syringe in her hand. Annoyance settles on her face again and she drops the syringe to the ground. "You know how to use one of these. He trusts you...or you can let him destroy a several mile wide radius around this facility." She said to Sethis who pushing himself to his feet.

She turned and ran for the swinging doors on the far side of the operating room. A powerful, insane, psionic and she was trying to become his target of attention. 'Death isn't what you want.' the small voice chimed in her head. She ran hard. "No...it isn't what you want...."

#58 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

"What? Wait...Nien! Gods damn it!" He yelled after her. He swiftly bends down to get the needle she dropped to him and then looked at his arm as he remembered it is the same drugs she put in him just a few moments before. "....It's not going to work." he summarised, realizing something happened in the operations for all this to happen. He kept the syringe of paralytic in his grasp as he took a few steps forward. "Krassus, bruder, I know you are in bruder, I do not know what is going on either. But you need to calm down, this is not helping you." he tried to reason with Krassus as he walked forward. 'What is clouding his mind?' he wondered to himself, seeing the obvious insanity in his eyes. As Sethis talked to him, he let some of his concentration go from reasoning with Kraussus to try to form two dark copies out in the shadows of the hall to go with Raissa. His brother seemed unpredictable and he atleast wanted to be sure she had help if he couldn't get his attention back on him

Spoiler

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

Krausus flings out hi arm and a gust of wind slams the door shut in front if raissa.

He turns to the bullywt proof window and cocks his head. There is a horrible screech and a sickening crunch as the glass is ripped off of its housing and flung against the wall just past raissa, causing the entire building to shake as vicious cold whips inside.

" hello krausus..."

Heimller, lord of the nazi reich chuckles , his hand resting on a cane.

" it's good to see to awake .."

He motions at a woman at his side who slowly steps down into the room and smiles.

" come krausus.."

She whispers, her voice like cold mist as she removed a good showing long blonde hair and stark green eyes.

" calm down now..."

She holds out her arms for him a she slowly comes closer.

Krausus backs up suddenly and you notice a table to Seth's right begin to shake as it is violently lifted against its bolts

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

He stared wide eyed at the damage that his bruder just did with a casual look at it as the cold washed in, a prickly feeling coming over his scales now, but was mostly paying most of his attention to who was watching the whole thing behind the observation glass. "And people want to say I lack common sense?" Sethis noted aloud as he watched the stranger move closer to Kraussus, acting as if she knew him. He almost jumped at the sudden sound of the tortured metal of the table beside him before he quickly realized what was about to happen. "Holen Sie sich die hübsche Dame!" he shouted as he goes to get her down so the table would not collide with her as a number of shadow copies go to pull down the table to at least slow it down to give time.

Spoiler

[spoiler=translation] Get down pretty lady![/spoiler]

Change Theme!