#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

It's not your fault it's our fucking handler!"

He slams face first Ito the snow and barely evades a gout of flame a he scrambles forward.

" no one said he'd be here ! It isn't fair!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

"I aimed for his heart, and I know I hit the spot, why is he still moving?!" he said to Kraussus as he tried to keep as many obstacles between him and the pyromancer. "He is really mad at me..." he noted, seeing that the flames are still coming after them.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

Flame bathed the woods, engulfing the trees in instants and krausus yelps as he drags you into cover, sheilding your body qwith his as the optic camoflauge kicked in.

Adolfo trudges past, growling in annoyance. You can see the gaping wound was haan seared shut, with no evidence of your strike.

as he draws closer you feel krauses arms tighten and he whispers.

"Relax.."

adolfo stops for a moment, completely at a loss and begins to trudge past you, looking for his prey.

&**********************************************************

Raissa wakes with a start.

"Kraususes suit is failing .."

your assistant klaus grumbles, dropping a stack of papaers onto your desk.

"The overlay is taking way too much from his body...We need to fix it."

He points to your desk where a computer shows krausues vitals all over the charts, most notably his heart rate.

"even ion combat his heart shouldnt be moving that hard....YOu need to decide the percentage of his next dose of drugs or her may die

Kraususes body can be injected with three possible drugs

adrenaline-Will cause his system tio be hit with a powerful adrenal boost.

1-4 chance that he will pass out or go into caerdiac arrest
Lotensin-Will slow his heart beat down, but it will thin his blood.

ANy damage could be fatal as the blood wont clot normally for a while

Norvasc-Will slow his heart beat, but a 2-5 chance he will feel drained and lethargic, possibility of passing oyut.

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Sethis tries to stay as still as he possibly could under his brother, keeping the clothed tail curled tight to him. Even with the modified trench coat active on a high setting, he could feel the cold of the snow seeping through and melted snow leaking through the crack and onto his face and snout. The cold water was almost unbearable against his scales.

Spoiler

#25 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

She runs her hands through her hair a couple times as she sits up to look more closely at the vitals. A growl leaves her throat as she realizes Klaus is right. "What has that damnable man done to my suit?"

She taps the screen to pull up a list of the available drugs. She frowns deeply at the results. "What in the hell? Did I get fucking short listed on the last supply caravan? Where are all the medicines disappearing to?"

Raissa sighs, tapping her fingers on the desk. "Get out, boy. Go do something useful." she growls at her assistant. She pulls up a comm link with Krausus and his partner Sethis as she prepares a dosage of Lotensin.

"I don't know what the hell you're doing to my suit but I'm preparing a dose of Lotensin for you. It will slow your currently overactive heartbeat but it will also thin your blood. So more to the point don't get your ass beaten like a little school girl."

"Sethis," she growls. "You're his partner, brothers so you claim. Keep my suit unharmed and that dumbass away from anything that could kill him."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

result 4 out of 4

Blood thinned dangerously, but he is able to function as normal.

"Oh thank you madam stuck up!"

Krausus growls , jumpuing off of sethis and pulling him up as adolfo gets out of view.

"I didnt do anything, maybe next time you will mak e a suit with the right inhibitors!"

He breaks into a run as you hear drachen blut soldgiers tromping through the woods annoyedly.

*************]

The comm link goes dead and you notice somone standing in the doorway.

It is Raputin Heimller, brother of the furher, head of the department.

"Raissa....Good to see you are awake...Can we speak? ive infomration on our expperiemnts with sleep deprivation,.,...ANd patriarch infusal."

cainsig11.jpg

#27 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

Before Sethis could even reply back to Raissa, he found himself back on his feet and running right behind Kraussus. His coat now able to warm him back up now he was not buried in snow, warming up the water that got in as well. "Let's just get home first, then you two can yell at each other." he said to him as they moved, trying to adjust the mask a little. ".....I'm sorry." he apologized.

#28 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

Raissa stiffens at the sight of Raputin Heimller. "Do I have choice, sir?" She moves out from behind her desk and offers her superior her chair. "Please sit."

The presence of the man never pleased her much and honestly she could care less about the sleep deprived experiments...but the patriarch infusion...now that was a project that stirred her curious mind.

"What is it you would like to speak about?"

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

You couldnt have known that he was here sethios."

The master assasin grunts, pulling his brother inside of the derelict shell of a train and grinding the door shut.

"IT was a fluke, the job was done and thats all that matters."

he opens his pda and signals for a team to be brought to him.

He sits, as if accustomed to the thought of being respected, feared.

"As you know...Krausus will soon go under an operation for ghoulbone enchancements...Where Sethis will have various organs replaced with an undead version Of a Slither ghoul.

He folds his hands.

"The effects will take time to manifest when implanted...But i want you to do a job for me."

He tosses a bundle of papers across the deswk.

"After this job...Thiose two will be sent to russia to assisnate a former ho siht silencer.I want you administer the awken ing mutagens...and catalog the effects.YOu however cannot tell them what has been done. The american counterpart Caliphas cain was told and he went berserk.The furer beleives espionage is the best option

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

"Ja, but it doesn't mean I should have tried to stab him and start that." he said, waving his gloved claw out back to the door they just came in. He takes off the damaged mask and his peak cap as he sits down, taking out a small box from one of his pockets. "I thought we could end this war a little quicker if I did it." he said as he rubbed off the dried blood off the end of his snout, his tongue flicking out in regular intervals, his red eyes showing dissappointment at himself. He pulls out a syringe tube applicator full of epoxy and begins applying it to the crack of the mask helm to fix it.

Spoiler

#31 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Russia....Raissa picks the papers off of the desk slowly flipping through them, scanning the details. Her face settles into annoyance, a default look when she didn't wish others to know her thoughts.

"I am aware of the procedures, Rasputin, but why pick me to handle this? I'm sure I don't need to remind you of my track record of working with others. I'm much more useful working in this lab...alone." She continued to flip through the files.

"On top of that what reason would I have for joining those little boys? Krausus and I can't be in the same room without us being at each others throats. Plus as much as I hate to admit it, the pretentious asshole is sharp. He can catch a lie."

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

you wait for several hours until a knock on the train car wakes you from the silence.

It was alcerbus, head of black assasination squad Delteron.
"YOu boys casued quite a stir...Typical Krausus."

Krausus stands, his movements obviiously labored.

"Of course..I got antsy and looked to end the war...YOu know me."

he motions at you to stand as you see an aopc rolled up.

Raspoutin smirks.

"Name one time i have cared herr madam"

He answers curtly, bidding you to strand.

"COme, i will show you the ghouls we will merged them to."

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Sethis uncurled himself before he stood up off from the floor, the weld on his mask only somewhat visible now. He walks over to Kraussus and looks at him with a side glance. "Why are you telling them that?" he asked quietly. This was his fault, that was his reason, why was his bruder claiming it?

#34 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

She glared at the man's back as he walked to the door of her lab before turning her gaze back to the papers. Of course she didn't have a choice. She hadn't had a choice in a long time.

Moving back behind her desk she grabbed her keys and slipped her bare feet into the heels she kept.

She followed the Rasputin, locking the door of the lab behind her. She read as she walked, her heels clicking soundly on the floor.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

Krausus said nothing as he loads into the apc and you hear the slight hiss if air as he removes his helm.

" you're up for a promotion to the science team brother.... You cannot risk that."

You are taken to a lab where all the various ghoul specimens are kept.

You pass dozens until you find a cage marked Cyrus.

Inside is what looks like a child strapped to a chair . He is blindfolded with an obsidian hood and he looks up as you draw near, smiling a terrifying smile

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Curiosity draws Raissa up to the cage, her honey golden eyes practically glowing with excitement. She noted the restraints, and the obsidian hood, but most of all the maniacal smile. With an unnerving intensity she stared at the child, noting every detail in her mind.

"You've piqued my interest, Rasputin." She turned slightly, giving him a sign of respect. "Please tell me more. I'd love to hear about this project." She continued to observe the child.

#37 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

He shook his head. "This is not the first time you did this either, and they keep yelling at you when it's neither of our faults." he said to him. He kept his appreal on for the inside of the Apc was still too cold for him to even have his mask off safely. "It's not worth the promotion if you are the one that keeps getting desciplined for both of us." he added.

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

You will get the time to do all the studying you want on Luciannas child later... As for now.."

He turns to a screen showing the inside of an apc showing krausus and Seth changing.

**********€€^^^

Krausus says nothing he just laughs.

He had always done that, since childhood , he even bore the scars to prove it.

Just as you open your mouth you feel a hand clasp over your snout and a frigid cold pierce your back and stick in your heart.

" shhhhh....no more tears... Only sleep now..."

Krausus turns and his eyes go wide.

" no!"

He screams as the world begins to fade an you are dropped to the floor.

You feel your blood coat the floor , you hear a loud thump and your last sight is a figure in a heavy trench coat , the symbol of infinity on its back.

You see the figure catch krausus mid jump and you see him half suddenly.

You see blood fall and within seconds , your brother, master of assassins, falls to the groud bonelessly.

The world throbs away with each heartbeat, the last thing to see I somehow, your brother manages to pull himself over, gripping your forearm in the same embrace that had sealed your bond all those years before.

" vundabar."

Rasputin giggles , clapping his hands and hitting a button that closes the cage off.

"The corpses shall be here shortly... Vladimir wil help you with the bonding and revival raissa... Please go... Hurry this will be the pivot poit of the war!"

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

Sethis was not sure if it was the gesture itself, or the fact that his heart was rendered useless by the surprise stabbing and was now dying, but his mind was slipping into old memories. Memories of when he was barely out of hatchling age, with abnormal black scales and red stripes, roaming one of the few areas warm enough in a german city. When he rounded the corner and saw a group of drachen blut recruits, wearing the black fatigues with the dragon on the shoulder sleeves, who then saw him. Before he turned around and try to run, he was dragged into the alley way by his tail and neck and was soon subjected to being beated to death, which only got worse when he bit into one of them with his needle like teeth. But then they stop and he looked to see why. A boy about his age stood at the entrance with a wickly serrated knife held in a reverse grip. Sethis nor the bluts were able to keep their eyes on him as he blurred into motion, already sinking the blade into the chest of one of the recruits as a start, earning a short lived scream from his first victim. During the brief melee the bluts were able to land a few hits, barely, while sethis was able to bring his broken from and drag down the one earlier by biting his throat and using his weight before the blut could swing the pipe he found at the other boy's head. The other boy, bruised limping a little, stood there for a moment over the pooling blood and fallen drachens before he goes over and sits with the varghen snake, who was laying down and was in a worst state. He looks down to him. "You know, you're an idiot for going down here." he told him before reaching out and clasping the snake's forearm in a reassuring grip. The snake just weeps a little from both the pain and the gesture. "I know, I'm sorry." he croaked.

His mind snapped back to the present, laying in the snow and watching his brother in bond bleed out. "I'm so sorry." he said as if continuing what he said all those years ago.

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:13 AM

krausus looks up at him, that same smile, that same look.

"Im sorry brother....Im the one who should of protected you...Like back then..."

you notice the dark blood pooling beneath him and he smiles.

"Weve had a good run...Lets get ready for hell."

he smiles weakly and his eyes glaze over quietly as the light fades from your eyes and the darkness swallows you.

(this update will be for after your post, so you will have to do two lafa.)

The apc trolls into place with the two bodies slung on it.

The killer, a figure in a trenchcoat with the symbol of infitity comes out with it, standing beside her kills as klaus looks at you.

"their hearts have to be restarted before the surgeries. Once we do that, rasputin says the organs from the ghouls will be reay for transplant."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!