912 replies to this topic

#781 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:33 AM

Sethis wanted to sigh, again, cause it seemed like it was his luck to always meet irritable entities whenever this happened. "To ask a few questions." He answered honestly. No reason to wear Abanddons patience. "Such as why you don't behave like other fallen where they...break down their host and move on. Not that I am complaining, I would actually like to thank you for that."

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#782 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:44 AM

The fallen sighs and sits more comfortably. Let me make myself more comfotable.

The illusion evaporates and shango looks confused for a moment before the room goes all black. Everyone feels as if they are being yanked, and soon they sit in a large black room with a bed, where a calm figure sits. His face is pale, and has spiderlines of blackness across it. His eyes are dull gray, and on his back, are six charred wings, inverted so that they are upside down and covered in blackened scale.

"better."

he says as krausus looks around and shango huffs, looking for somewhere comfortable to sit as the fallen begins tyo speak.

"Firstly..YOure welcome..but to answer your question, I feel no need to orrupt this boy... I dont see any purpose in trying some stupid posession cycle. As it is, this world is teetering on a pin. And i want to see how it goes. There are stronger beings, like myself who will get involved should the others get too stupid though."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#783 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:29 AM

"Altur did mention there were...sides watching and influencing what's going on in the war with nightmare. Who is stopping who if they start overstepping their boundries?" Sethis asked. The fact he and Kraussus existed at the same time where gods and other supernatural entities are playing a bigger role in mortal lives did not escape Sethis, making him hold back a sigh of exasperation. 

#784 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

In total..."

he waves his hand and shows the inifnite cosmos, and all together stands 7 figures.

"Nacht...Lord of death and decay.... Tinnr...Being of light... Juleth Father of the old ones. WAroth.. Being of war. Gunnar Keeper of balance. Lucifera- The fallen. ANd Divos- Being of creation. These are the beings that created the world as you know it... The chirsts, and buddahs..ALl of these are touched by one of these beings."

THe fallen snaps and the planet comes into view,

"In the year two thousand..Nach upturned the balance...ANd it has been a war between all the beings.. Nightmare is his greatest champion ... Others where people like hitler..Oda nobunaga..."

SHango nods as krausus suddenly perks up.

"So...What..Are you."

The demon sighs and points to the being of light.

"I was originally created by that.... WHen lucifer the angel rebelled i followed.... So ive kinda been just watching.. But Regardless.... I stand agasint Nacht."

cainsig11.jpg

#785 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

Sethis had pen and paper out, taking notes on names, relations, and abilities as Abaddon listed them off. There were probably books and people he could look up more information for later on each specific entity, but right now he's focusing on the conflict that's been going on for hundreds of years now. "And Nacht is the god of things like rot, death, and other things usually associated with the undead. But what made him cause such a upheavel in the balance that Nightmare came to be? Does he think Nightmare as like an ace piece and will guarantee its victory?" He asked.

#786 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

Oh that? That’s simple ... he wanted to shake up the playing field .”

The demon cracks his back and you can see his body has odd markings... like sims branded to his skin.

“ he has no intention of winning ... he’s already lost... all he’s doing is forcing all the other gods to play... now it becomes a game of who’s big bad isbworse than his.... and some of the big bands wakin up... are real bad.”

Krausus looks around as shango opens her eye, revealing the writing serpents.

“ you mean like demons in Korea .... of that angel brother of yours that was able to slip his way out of chains...”

cainsig11.jpg

#787 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:06 AM

"Oh, an arms race. But with supernatural beings. Nacht sounds like a real arschole." Sethis noted as he scribbled some more details to remember, the words big bad, Korean demons, and abanddons brother?, and 'branded symbols on back'. "So really the resurgence of what people had long believed to be fiction was the real goal...what would this mean for morals then? Especially the 'real bad' ones?" He asked.

#788 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:20 AM

My brother? azarael? Nah hes not the one you need to worry about....But to answer your question."

the background of the realm changes, showing combat.... WAr.. ALl out , cruel war. Hum,ans, gods...Voidlings..ALl of it was going on at once.

"armageddon.... Nightmares little uprising was not the end..It was the opening shot to a war....a wart that will be staged on this world..Like its been staged on thousands of others... The real bad..The ones who have no purpoise other than to destroy, are rallying beside him..WHGile even angels like my sister.. Lucifer are going back to fgather.... Its actually terrifying."

cainsig11.jpg

#789 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:28 PM

"Ah...so this is what existential dread feels like." Sethis said nodding to himself more than to anyone else. For now not only the idea that there was the supernatural and gods at play but also the idea of thousands of other worlds and beings and the likely hood of a biblical apocalypse happening just off handily mentioned. "....No wonder Augustus and Artur are exploring ever possibility in beating nightmare." Sethis sighed at the weight of what he'd learned in the last few minutes.

#790 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:07 AM

the fallen sighs and leans back.

"If i were you all....Id find that demon hunter raikou on the japanese islands...She could be a huge help to you all."

Shago bristles in annoyance.

"THat haughty ....show off."

krausus raises an eye as the fallen stands and motuons for sethis.

"Cmere."

cainsig11.jpg

#791 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:56 AM

Being shocked that the fallen was calling to him personally would be an understatement, but he didn't want to be rude either. He stood up and walked over to Abanddon to see what he wanted from someone like him. "Um, yes sir?"

#792 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:18 AM

the fallens hand shoots out with suprising speed and ferocity.

HIs hand grips your face, and he places a thumb on your forehead. In that same instant you feel krausus buffet the entity with an incredible amount of power, but he shows no sign of it.

"See the end they want..."

The world fades away...

and is rteplaced by a realm odf nightmares.

Divine beings duel in the rubble of ancient cities, Lucifer the morningstar, fighting a hundred faced monstrocity.... Brahma, verus a spear weidling godess.

At their feet, making fights against unimaginable horrorsn Mankind is a broken shell. Hopefless fuel for the divine beings that are in a brutal end war.

as suddenly as you are there you are back in shangos room, leaving all three people confused.

"What...The.."

Krausus feels his body , feeling around for waht happneed as you notice another figure sitting daintily in the room.

she wears a rice husk robe and a farmers hat.

"Welcome back.."

she says in a soft voice, lifting her face and revealing green eyes.

"Krausus .....Sethis....SHango.."

The dollmaster huffs in annoyance.

"Raikou...WHat in the nine hells are you doing here!"

cainsig11.jpg

#793 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:18 AM

It seems like the current universe's running theme the last few weeks is 'how can we traumatize Sethis Kronen today?' And by gods is it doing a damn good job lately. "Those nine hells are about to be one right here on our planet along with every other horrible shit man imagined over thousands of years." Sethis said in an almost quivering voice, still staring straight ahead after Abanddon let go of his head. What was worse is that he was imagining those horrific things happening to the few people he cared about in this world. It took awhile for him to shake off the effects of seeing what he was made to witness and register that there was a new person in the room. "Oh, hello.....I was told you were in Japan. And....how do you know us?" He asked pointing at himself and Kraus, his speech still off as he tried to collect himself still.

#794 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Abbaddon is awakening.."

she says calmly as she removes her hat and removes her mask and smiles.

"THat should mean Azarael is nearby..... Oh..Your question.. I am here for you.... And the psychic host."

she motions at krausus and smiles.

"After you get the help of this dollmaker....YOu will be coming with me.... Your mother will not like it , but you are both peices of a much larger conflict than some ancient scary tomes."

cainsig11.jpg

#795 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:49 AM

"Mother isn't happy with a lot of things I'm beginning to realize." Sethis sighed as he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision. It was a pattern that's been emerging since he finally found her, making his old life goal of finding her now making him question himself and if he wanted his life now that he's getting whisked away from her here and there for one reason or another, almost feeling as if against his will. But he was were they needed him, grinning and bearing it or so a saying her heard goes. "Wait, Kraussus, what about your sister and her movement. I know that's important to you." He asked his brother, remembering one of the reasons they were there.

#796 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

Krausus stops to think, but he shakes his head.

"Sister....SIster has her own fight to fight...I dont think im ready to face her, or face waht she would have to say to me about waht happened."

He pats your shoulder with a wry smile.

"Not a nazi Bruder....We arent..... Lets look at the major picture here...People may need us.'

cainsig11.jpg

#797 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:31 PM

"Hah, the irony. Getting ignore or used by people and now all of a sudden they need us." Sethis stated as he shook his head slightly. "Right, Ms. Shango, would you be willing to help us then? After we sort of barged in here with Drachens on our tail after all?" The serpent asked with a little bit of humor. He was also hoping to ditch the covering over his face soon since it started to itch.

#798 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:48 PM

you can remove it.."

shango says with a smile as she nods.

"I will assist your sister and deal with the dragons here..... DO not worry about that..YOu guys go and perform the greater good."

cainsig11.jpg

#799 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Sethis busied himself with taking the cloth cover from his face and rubbing his irritated scales. "Dear gods that feels so much better." He hissed mostly to himself. The serpent nodded. "Thank you Ms.Shango." he said gratefully. "But...where are we going now then?" He asked Raikou, feeling they're taking a round world trip with how quickly they've been going from place to place.

#800 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:15 AM

the monst5er hunter sighs and stands, throwing a gem on the floor to reveal a gateway similar to the one krausus had been pulled through when fighting your mother.

"Ill take us to the hunting den in japan...From there we will make our movements.....Im sure you want out of this german place neh?"

she asks with a devious smile.

"ALl these potatoes are unappetizing."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!