912 replies to this topic

#761 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

"Oh yes, the thing I said we should have been doing multiple times? Come on you Dummkopf." Sethis said with a bit of a caustic tone to his voice as he drags him out of the pile of refuse while covering his nose with one hand. After helping him out, Sethis would just go and follow Tori who was still chasing 'Zero' without waiting for Kraussus to go this time, believing either he'll finally move or he would see him go sailing through the air in just a few moments with aid of the former commander. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#762 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:09 AM

krausus follows, but you are barely able to get a tail on tori before she is lost down and alley and a vehicle comes tumbling toward you. A massive abberation of human corpses and metal stumbles into the street with a massive bone club in its hand. It sweeps its helmeted head toward you and snarls in challenge as krausus grunts.

'Fuck/.....  A flesh golem....I forgot this is a fully stocked sanctuary.."

the beast lifts one of its arms and brings the bone toward you with a whistling crack, krausus forcing you down and hurling you to the safety of a pile of rubbish to cushion the fall.

"This is not good...SO NOT GOOD"

the psionic yells as another blow comes down, his psionic might barely able to whip up and stop the things attack inches above his head

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#763 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

"THIS, THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO START SHIT HERE, BUT NO, NO ONE FUCKING LISTENS TO ME." Sethis said indignantly as he forced his way out of the pile of trash bags and refuse. Without further word, Sethis focused on his own powers, pulling out shadow clones from the pools of shadow in the alleyway and the street. The serpent had no intention on defeating the golem, he preparing enough to create a distraction so both of them could flee and continue what they were originally here to do. "Think you can find Tori with that link of yours? Because if you can, you are the bloodhound now." he asked him, since that was the only other thing he could think of to find the doll again since the they left them in the dust. 

#764 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:27 PM

The flesh golem sweeps the aside easily, dispelling them as a loud snapping is heard above.

The boy, zero leaps at the golem , wicked blades jut from his body and cleave the air wickedly as tori pulls you both from the ground and points down a hallway leading to an old theater.

“ zero says mistress shango is there! Let’s go!”

cainsig11.jpg

#765 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Sethis didn't even give himself the luxury of mumbling incoherent curses and swearing under his breath at the lack of planning or foresight on anyone's part, including his own, before simply just following Tori down the alleyway she had pointed out. All the while making sure he was dragging Krassus to be sure he wasn't distracted by something else on the way there again.

#766 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:35 PM

you run, and you run, and right when you get to the door, a carpet of blackness engulfs you and you land face first in....

a bustling cabaret. DOne in the old british style, lavish seats and loungers fill the room on both sides with women and men sittign there couting customers. Beside you, topri and shango push themselves onto their feet as krausus lifts himself off of a suprised busty woman that smiles.

"Well hello Fritz....My name is aurora.......Im guessing youre here to say hello to shango...Oh hello tori."

Tori bristles as the dool gets up and yanks krausus off of the woaqmn.

"LEAE HIM ALONE AURORA HES MY MASTER!"

cainsig11.jpg

#767 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:50 AM

"I swear to whatever the hell is listening, all of this is going to drive me to drink." Sethis practically hissed as he stood back up on his own, dusting off his uniform as he tried to ignore the commotion Tori was making with a voice sethis believed to be straight up jealousy. "Yes, hello Ms.Aurora, we are here to speak with Ms.Shango. I'm Sethis Kronen and this is my brother Kraussus Kronen." The varghen introduced for the both of them.

#768 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Aurora reaches over and tosses a length of cloth to the snake.

'Cover your face...The madam hates snakes."

Krausus stands and chuckles, cocking his head.

"Damn...Like that though? Hes a good snake."

Aurora shakes her head slowly.

"SNakes bnother her... Obscure your face and let us enter."

cainsig11.jpg

#769 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:40 PM

Sethis stared at the cloth in his hands and could feel the metaphorical camel's back starting to break after all the shit he had to go through just so he and Kraussus could get here for Tori and give her a heads up about his mother and her agenda. Now he was being told to cover up as he came from some thirdworldistan. He thought about just dropping the cloth and walking away from the whole thing and letting Kraussus deal with them for awhile. "Give me a second." He grumbled as he walked over to one of the tables, taking one of the bottles of alcohol, giving a 'fuck off' to whoever was about to protest there, becoming belligerent after such a long day, and started taking gulps of the burning liquid. After several such gulps and a gasp of air, the serpent started wrapping his face with the cloth with no small amount of grumbling.

#770 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

The woman growls at the man who gets up to strike sethis and soon enough they are lead into a room where a large busted woman sits at the desk.

She wears a chinese cheongsam , her raven black hair done up in a bun and her eyes always seem to be closed, even as she lifts her head to the group.

“ tori!”

She says with a smile as the small girl runs over, hugging her creators hips as she looks at the two Germans.

“ krausus and sethis....”

She motions at the snake and smiles.

“ thank you so much for covering your face.... the patron of my magic is a serpent and our bond left me with some trauma... I really appreciate it.”

She motions for him to sit.

“ so what brings you?”

cainsig11.jpg

#771 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

"Um, right." Sethis said in a muffled voice as he tried to regain some composure, practically staring at Shango. 'Great, you come across someone who looks that good, wearing such a beautiful dress, a practitioner of magic, and she's averse to snakes of which I am one.' He thought to himself as he now felt depressed and drunk. What a winning combination. "Well one, my mother. She wanted to destroy Tori and of course you. I love my mother but I was against that. Other than that, it's because of these two." Sethis said as he gestured to Kraussus and Tori. He didnt even feel like talking much, feeling like he was shot down before he even got off th ground and what he drank already clouding his head. He was always a damn lightweight.

#772 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

Shango frowns a bit and comes over to sethis, hugging him in between her breasts with a smile.

“ not my cup of tea... I’m happily taken young man.... but you may just be what my student is looking for?”

She chuckles and pets his head.

“That being said.... your mother wanted to destroy tori? Why ? She’s such a good girl.”

She smiles and puts Tori’s head as she looks at krausus .

“ oh dear lord boy you carry a taint on you.”

Krausus is taken aback at this statement and sputters as tori huffs.

“ rude!”

cainsig11.jpg

#773 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:56 PM

"Ad, uh, eh, thank you. Also...student?" Sethis managed to say after stammering a bit, his spirits considerably higher than a few moments ago. But before his question was heard, Shango asked her own. "Mother said something about being a....her own words mind you...'abomination'. And that some knowledge some be destroyed it seems. She has a whole order committed to that too." He explained as best he could. After all he was only there briefly, something that sort of gave him some regret in hindsight now. "And Kraussus she's probably referring to Ababbodon, something your father decided to have in you for....reasons."

#774 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:12 AM

Ok this sounds like a really badly written comic book .."

Krausus says with a huff as shanggo goes back to her desk.

"Chimma.... A girl that is like a daughter to me."

She says with a smile as she looks at setis.

"ANother dollmaker ...But shes in vietnam...Or south korea....Cant remember which."

she looks at krausus and opens her eyes, revealing a fully purple iris with waht looks like a bed of coiling snakes in it.

"That demon.....That demon is......Odd."

cainsig11.jpg

#775 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

"....Odd?" Sethis asked with a bit of concern. "Altur did say he was more 'mellow' compared to other fallen while also being much stronger. Or is this the kind of odd that wasn't explained yet?" He asked after retelling what he was told in his visit with Altur. He also poked Kraussus in the ribs. "Well get over It, this is our life now I think."

#776 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

The fallen... are very predictable.”

The woman aurora comes in with tea and biscuits as tori steps away and walks over to a harp, beginning to play a calming aria.

“ a demon is much like a virus.... it possesses, infects, breaks down and moves on.... this one... is doing none of those things.”

She snaps and the air in front of krausus shimmers , showing something similar to a man sleeping. But the figure is quilted byblack wings that have blasphemous tunes on it.

“ the little visual is just for effect.... but the demon is very much just... existing ... relaxing in his new home.”

cainsig11.jpg

#777 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

"I personally take that as a good news myself." Sethis admitted, not having been told the whole 'act like a virus' part of being possessed by a demon. The serpent is realizing just how much he's going to have to question things if something like this is either kept hidden on purpose from him or just omitted because it wasn't 'revelant' or whatever excuse a person might use. "But I guess I would have to question as to why he's so placated in the first place. Perhaps he's just as different as Altur had described him, but why would he be? What causes him to act different from other fallen?" He asked, not sure if anyone there could answer or if he would have to find a way to speak with Altur again, or even find his own answers somewhere such as the demon himself.

#778 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

Wel..... the fallen all have their own lives.”

She taps the side of her head closest to her eye and chuckles.

“ this fella here is a bit of a bastard... he loves making deals even if he loses... .”

She snaps and krausus is bound to the chair by four pitch black serpents .

“ could always ask him and cut out the theory crafting.”

A serpent crawls across krausus ra neck as he jumps, not having expected being restrained so easily.

“ what’s... gonna happen..”

cainsig11.jpg

#779 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:32 AM

"Well I've seen enough explicit materials to know where this could have gone." Sethis said mostly between him and Kraussus, jumping a little at the sudden appeareance of the black serpents. "How about before we do any of that....Kraussus, are you comfortable with any of this? It is you we're talking about after all." he asked his brother, hiding that his a little perturbed that this was done before they could even let Kraussus have a word in on what would happen to him.

#780 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

krausus huffs nervously, but nods and the sorcereses eyes glow.

from krausus a purple whisp is pulled from his chest and the room goes dark, from that whisp a a figure takes place. His features become slowly defined, sharp angles and peircing eyes of a humanoid face, the figure looks around at everyone assembled and goes.

"Oh fuck...People...."

he looks at shango who waves.

'Dollmaker...and a serpent...Da fuck do you all want."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!