912 replies to this topic

#721 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

"I see, so, as you said before, being an agent for the Wickerman makes you immune to Mother's order? What do you do as an agent, and what does my mother's order does? The gist I understand so far is they look for...'dangerous' occult things and keep them secure. Or in the case of Tori, destroy them." he asked now, wondering if they worked together or they just happen to have similar fields that overlap often and needed rules laid down.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#722 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

Immune?"

the man snorts but catches himself realizing hes being trude again.

"Boy i MADE that order. our paths overlap becasue i am in the same fields. As an agent i handle occult lore to the outsiders, i handle dangerous cults and look for artifacts that could cause dangerous events."

he points to a box on the shelf that is filled with bunches of rings.

"Things like those. Your mother is..Just eager in her work.. She was not told to destroy certain artifacts, she does so without my creedance. It causes an issue between us often."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#723 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

"Oh, that...puts things into perspective then." he admitted as his previous thought on the interactions have changed after hearing how the system actually worked. Here he had thought, or more hoped, mother was somewhat forced to destroy something like Tori rather than fully believing it and doing it in her own volition. Being reminded of the warrior doll now, Sethis thought of a new question to ask that would possibly help in that regard. "Do you know of the Doll maker named Shango? I am assuming she is probably the one that created Anaia as well?" he asked Altur

#724 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:03 AM

Altur nbods a bit.

'shango is a very good friend of mine , she was a poor girl i found in china who i taught doll crafting.... She took the science and ran with it.... "

he popints to ania who smiles wide.

"This doll is actually my first and only wife... GIven immortality through the dollamkers magic."

cainsig11.jpg

#725 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

"Wait, would that mean...Anaia is Krauss's mother?" Sethis asked uncertainly, realizing neither Krauss or Altur had mentioned his mother yet. And since he had said this was his first and only wife, he thought that was at least a fair assumption to go forward with next. He just wasn't sure what to say when he gets back to Krauss. It will be awkward, that is for certain. This also pointed out that warrior dolls were more alive than he had previously thought, thinking they were just reanimated flesh from what Tori and Krauss had said before.

#726 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

"yes and no."

altur says , leaning back and kicking up his feet.

"Ania fostered him within her body and carried him to term, so yes you can call her his mother."

ANia rolls her eyes and chuckles a bit.

'You say that like i dont love my boy and my daughter.."

Ania says with an airy, breathless voice that lends a slightly calming tone to her voice.

"Ive sent him a pin every year since he was old enough to get letters.... "

the words hit you like a ton of bricks. The pins, you can remember them clearly. The symbol of the reich to the far right, the symbol of the black hand..... Followed by at least ten pins, each one either a stylized animal or some form of occult symbol, you had been there once or twice when he had opened one of those packages containing the trinkets, but they had never had a name, Only a letter that had said "keep going... Or never give up" 

Ania smiles softly toward you, holding the broom in her hands.

"i would love to speak to him personally ... But its too dangerous for me to go into your when to see him."

cainsig11.jpg

#727 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

Sethis tried his best to keep his face and body language neutral as a wave of guilt, shame, and anger flooded his mind after the meaning of the pins have become very clear to him in the worst way possible. "Oh, I remember them. He always wears all of them on his coat." he said as if just remembering  them for the first time for a while. Sethis took the moment to clear his throat as he fished out the tome from with in his coat, the one his mother gave him and used to summon the entity Zozo that he had summoned foolishly, and sat it on his lap and took a deep breath. "Kraussus and I were on an...excursion? mission? Maybe side job is the best word for it, anyways. There was a creature this enclave was using and it knocked Kraussus around like a ragdoll. I used this tome mother gave me to summon one of the...demons. The deal was made and it did what I needed it to do....but then it went further than we agreed on and took more than it should. It took Kraussus' pins. I obviously did something that I did not fully understand, and it could have been a lot worse. Could you help me better understand what I should have done? The entity's name was Zozo, I would guess that's important to know."  

#728 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:13 AM

ahhh the tome of names."

altur says, leaning back and folding his hands at your tale, looking up at ania who frowns.

"Zozo stole the pins?"

she says with a bit of anger.

"Ill just go get krausus more! and ill make sure hes next on the list!"

kraususes mopther leaves and the older kronen chuckles.

"Zozo is one of the older fallen angels.... Extremely powerful but extremely coleric.. He didnt take more because he and i have pacts.... But i dont like that he is just answering calls like that."

cainsig11.jpg

#729 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

"Oh, so not only it was a demon doing what it wanted, it was in fact a Fallen one." Sethis said, more to himself as it was reveal just how bad the situation really could have been upon knowing it was an even stronger entity than he thought it was. He put a hand over his eyes as he sighed to himself, at a lost to just how stupid his actions were in hindsight. It stung more than any other mistake he has made before since it affected and targeted his brother and not him. "I was more of a danger to ourselves than what Mother kept claiming Tori was."  He said with a forced laugh while shaking his head at the irony. "....If he's not suppose to be answering such simple rituals, than what does it mean when he is?" He asked Altur. "And I don't suppose you can show me a better way to handled this sort of situations than what I did?"

#730 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

"That he wants to annoy me... Or annoy your mother... Zozo is not a.... Predicatable demon. He likes to cause chaos and sew strife."

alture taps a rune on his desk tha tglows, and seconds later the pins appear before him.

"Are these the pins?'

he asks tapping one of kraususes pins, looking at the nazi pin with a mix of sadness and understanding.

"i wish i couldve changed certain things."

cainsig11.jpg

#731 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Sethis was quiet for a moment, seeing the swastika that Altur was staring at when he spoke. He knew the feeling, but he also doubted he felt it as intensely as the father did. "...At least we're not with them anymore, if that is of any comfort." Sethis offered, trying to not let Altur feel so down on the events that gotten his son into the faction in the first place. "He does good where he can, he is probably the only reason that Tori is still alive and not destroyed by mother's men."

#732 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

the old man sits there.. leaning back into the chair.

DO you have some time to listen to an old mans ramblings and regrets?"

cainsig11.jpg

#733 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

"Well, since I do not have to worry about my mother getting upset, I see no reason not to." Sethis reasoned, making himself more comfortable in his own seat now too.

#734 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:39 PM

he sits there for a long time, looking at the ceiling.

"I was born slightly before the great war...When the Nazis first came to power. "

he says, breaking the silence with a sigh.

"My father was a necromancer for the Reich.... Helped and pushed their occultist knowledge forward as they studied the old gods. One day he was murdered by american soldiers who had gotten wind of his rituals, leaving me and my mother alone. I poured over his books and rituals in the aftermath of the war, moving village to village as the townsfolk got wind of us so they wouldn't burn us. When my mother passed during the 60s, i left the world and came here....."

he puts his finger on the nazi pin, the glistening deaths head.

"To see this pin back in my life.... ALmost saddens me knowing my daughter and son where almost destroyed by them."

cainsig11.jpg

#735 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

".....Wait. Daughter?" Sethis asked, visibly surprised by the mention of it at all. He had never heard of Kraussus speak of a sister and this was of course Altur's first time saying anything about it. "Huh, every minute it seems like I find out more and more about Kraussus' family here, and it keeps getting bigger." The serpent sort of smiled, trying to make light out of the conversation after hearing what Altur had went through.

#736 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

oh he wouldnmt know her >"

alture says as he gets a picture of the girl, showing a young girl with two pigtails .

"ANother powerful psionic...She comes and visits me sometimes.... She told me all about you both...Im suprised you dont know her.... Didnt she give you a good stabbing ?"

cainsig11.jpg

#737 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

The serpent's brow was furrowed for a moment as he thought on what he could have possibly meant, and then his eyes grew wide when he remembered when he and Kraussus were killed by an assailant after they ran from Adolfo's camp and fury. "Now I remember, Ja, she actually killed me, and wounded Kraussus so Rasputin could do his little surgery on us. She didn't exactly introduced herself before doing it either so forgive me for not knowing." Sethis said, with some vehemence in his tone, since was killed after all. "...Wait, where is she now? The Nazis have been either annihilate or absorbed by Drachen Blut last I heard." He asked Altur, now wondering as to the fate of Kraussus' newly discovered sister.

#738 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:41 PM

he smiles.

"SHe is deep under cover. She is working with several groups to bring down the drachens.... And working quite closely with shango."

he taps the table and smiles.

"Tell me boy....What is you want to do with your life."

cainsig11.jpg

#739 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

Sethis was quiet for a few minutes as he was taken back by the question. This was the first time someone asked him about what he wanted that wasn't Kraussus. "Honestly.....I just wanted to study and learn medical science, and then the occult when I saw a book left out of the vault in the Berlin library. It was one where it had the tale explaining why shadow serpents were a thing by the Wickerman." He answered Altur. "And Shango, Tori told us a little bit about her, we were thinking of finding her before mother did because....well, I think you already know why." he said, his mother's zealousness for destroying things she deemed dangerous was probably something Altur already thought of long before him.

#740 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

"oh if you want to find shango id make sure you move immediately."

ALtur says with a smile.

"Your mother will undoubtabley try to kil lshango and her dolls even agaisnt my will...... But , do not be afraid to walk away from all of this sethis..... If you want your own future, reach out and get it. DOnt feel like you have to continue all of this just because your mother wants to. Or krausus."

he pushes over some candies and smirks.

"YOu should get going."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!