912 replies to this topic

#681 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

"In Drachenblut territory? Bruder, that's the CAPITAL of Drachen Blut. I think this is going to have to wait, no one here is in shape to go that far into Adolfo's lair. And if we ask mother for help she'll have someone destroy it before we could get there and try to hunt down Shango." Sethis said, seeming firm in opposing in going to Berlin any time soon. There was just too much that could go awry, especially with something like Tori with them now, constantly living off Kraussus' energy.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#682 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

you could also go to warsaw."

tori says with a warm smile.

"Thats where master told us to return should anything happen.... We may get lucky and meet one of my sisters. If this adolfo is some kind of warlord, MIstress shango would be there, preparing to destroy hwer workshop in berlin."

krausus nods at both your words and tori.

"What do you think seth... Im sure your mom wouldnt complain if we went to warsaw?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#683 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

"I guess we could, she would send people to shadow us though so we need to be careful if we want to protect Shango and Tori's sisters from her order. And unless she is taking her sweet time, I would think the workshop in Berlin would already be destroyed long ago since Adolfo has been in power for a long time now." Sethis reminded Kraussus while informing Tori at the same time. "But for now how about we all rest, you still need to recover from the beating you got from that juggernaught thing, and I need to conduct a more thorough reading of this book if I want to avoid what happened earlier with the last summoning." Sethis sighed, glancing at spot of his coat where his tome would be.

#684 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

tori smiles and goes to a room, leaving krausus and seth alone.

"You wanna stay here with us bruder?"

krausus asks as he removes the synth skin.

"theres two beds.. i can sleep on a couch,,, its waht i prefer anyway."

cainsig11.jpg

#685 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

".....No not yet, go ahead and take a bed. Tori will probably just sneak up on you in your sleep anyways." he laughed a little as he stood up and stretched. "I am going to talk to mother. There's things I want to understand better and I want to smooth things over if I can. I know it might be useless but I am not going to sleep if I do not try at least." he said before moving over to the door.

#686 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

krausus nods and goes to his room, turning out the light as everything goes quiet. In the distance you can see your mother, sitting on a veranda, smoking from a pipe as she watches you.

cainsig11.jpg

#687 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

'Well that is convenient.' He thought to himself before making his way towards his mother and the veranda. "Hello mother." he said to her quietly first before taking a seat, deciding to sit near his mother instead of being opposite from her. "....How are you doing right now?" Sethis asked as a way to break the odd silence that would have formed if he didn't say anything first and wanted to avoid that, not wanting to open up with an apology to her for what he said earlier but that was warranted after what mother tried to pull at the time.

#688 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

i have a dangerous psionic and a warrior doll on my land...and i cannot kill either of them...HJow do you think i am boy."

she says carefully as she mixes her tea.

"I am fine...Annoyed, but fine

cainsig11.jpg

#689 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

"I am...sorry for what I had said earlier. I did mean it at the time considering what happened....I'm not great at apologizing." He sighed as he stopped himself at that. "I could understand the warrior doll, due to what little I heard about the creation of one." He admitted to her, unsure just what went into making Tori and he wasn't too sure about the explaination Tori had given him. "And I know you will probably not trust Kraussus for a long time, if ever. Could I at least ask you not to provoke him? I can speak with him and try to make sure he does not annoy you that much like earlier." he said, trying to at least establish that they won't antagonize one another. 

#690 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

It is fine child...it is not that i dont trust him. I do so wholeheartedly...Its just.."

she squeezes her arms tightly.

"I see so much of his father in him.... His father had the same mindset.... Charging headlong into the unknown, and looks waht it got him...His son cursed."

cainsig11.jpg

#691 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

"Could you tell me more about his father? I only know snippets, such as him being a scientist and maybe part of the Nazis at one point? Was he into the occult as well?" He asked her, interested in knowing more now he had heard that maybe it was this man's fault Kraussus has a 'demon' within him. His other questions could wait for a moment.

#692 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

was he with the occult? he was the leading researcher of occultic lore and knowlege....He is the wickermans agent boy.... Becasue of him we have so much."

she stirs her tea very slowly and sighs.

"HE made himself rounded in all sciences... MAgic and science, occult and medicine.... That is why krausus is the way he is.. .He dabbled one page too far."

cainsig11.jpg

#693 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

"How...how did he ever become the wickerman's agent?" Sethis asked with unhidden surprise at what his mother had said. The coincidence that his brother's father worked with the entity that gave Sethis' people the powers they have is almost implausible.  And if there was one thing he could respect about this man now, it was that it sounded like he accumulated vast knowledge on the occult to the point of being a powerful entity's contact. 

#694 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:21 AM

He supposedly started very young... doing small things and sacrifice religiously for a long time. Some say he worked with a being called the architect and created a serum for immortality.... but what I can confirm.... is I've seen him turn dust into gold... bring the dead back."

She puts her cup down.

" that is why I cannot be lenient with krausus... one slip... one page read the wrong ways and that thing inside him may lead him someplace .... I want to spare him that."

cainsig11.jpg

#695 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:58 AM

Letting her words hang in his minds for a while in his mind as he took out the tome his mother gifted him, he looked at it before asking her another question. "Is there really nothing I could do to help him? Maybe just weaken it, help hold it back, or even just keep it quiet?" he asked, or more like pleaded, showing just how little he knew about it all to who he hoped actually understood what Sethis was going through as he heard there was something in his brother that would twist him the moment it could. 

#696 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

for a long time your mother is quiet, and she opens a portal, pulling a book from it.

"Every demon, has a name that is its method of control. Its usually a long string of unpronounceable words or old phrases. If you can find the name that is its bind, you can kind of put a leash on it. But the issue is finding what it is."

she flicks to a page of known demons, some of them supposedly fallen angels from the dawn of creation.

"if you could get in touch with Altur you can ask waht being he was working with that krausus was cursed with...Or you can just pay a knowlege demon for the information. But that always has a cost."

cainsig11.jpg

#697 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

"Has no one heard from Altur recently?" He asked, picking up on that it seemed like his mother hasn't been in touch with him if she didn't offer to contact him. Contacting the man who was responsible for Kraussus' situation seemed like the most prudent path to solving this. He was hesitant to try making a deal with another demon if the one with Zozo was any indication of how little power he had over the negotiations. But sethis was relieved some that his mother was giving him options at all, maybe she really did want to help Kraussus.

#698 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

altur?"

she asks incredulously.

"YOu can always contact him... The ritual is simple enough, but the problem is, if he knows whos calling him he can choose not to answer. So in your case youd need somone to summon him."

she snaps and one of the brotherhood brings her some cakes and a cup with ash.

"I can contact him...Even bring you to speak with him.. But that does not mean he is willing to talk or help."

cainsig11.jpg

#699 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

".....I rather try and know than not try at all." he said as his answer to his mother. While he didn't know the man at all, he hoped he would want to help his own son with whatever curse that afflicted him. "How does this work mother?" he asked her, noting the ash that was brought to her which he was sure is used for the ritual they were about to use to contact Altur. He wondered if it was any similiar to the ritual he had tried before in the old library when he and Kraussus were still juveniles.

#700 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

your mother dips her fingers into the ash , and blows them into the air. There is a loud snapping sound and the dust settles around the area like a wall. The outside world fades away and soon you are standing in an old lboratory.

The air smells of dust and book rot. Around you are tubes filled with creatures you've bever seen. There is a slight banging and you jolt around to see an old man, somone obviously in his 40s to early fities, suitting hunched over a book. He turns and covers his face with his palm.

"Damnit nee.."

he says, your mother smirking a bit as he sees you.

"WHy are you here."

your mother smiles and points at you.

"Ask him."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!