912 svar till detta ämne

#641 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2017 - 05:59

"I think it just took your pins.....is  that what he wanted? Why?" Sethis asked aloud, racking his mind for why would such a thing be interested in trinkets like that in the first place. "Do you remember what sort of pins you had specifically?" He questioned Kraussus, hoping he would remember them. Perhaps there was one of significance to the demon, maybe something in the tome could tell him once he had something to look up that is.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#642 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 februari 2017 - 01:19

my nazi pin.. My black hand membershiop pin, mu kill tags."

Krausus sits up and looks around.

"He inflicted more carnage than even i could do..Damn."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#643 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 04 mars 2017 - 05:28

Sethi absently nodded his head at what his brother had said, still pondering the whole ordeal about the pins and the demon. "Ja, well let's not get use to that alright? He wasn't exactly a cooperative type and I was working with things I had no understanding." Sethis sighed as he went over to hold out his hand to help Kraussus up from the floor. "I'm sorry about that, it was irresponsible of me for trying that."

#644 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2017 - 05:15

Krausus sits up with a grunt of pain, taking the arm as he pays at the empty place on his vest.

"SOn of a bitch.... I liked those pins.."

he sighs and looks at the now empty building.

"Well...Nothing here..i guess we just wait for your moms people."

cainsig11.jpg

#645 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 16 mars 2017 - 05:02

"That was it? I thought there would be more...." Sethis thought a loud as he looked at the carnage around them. Not satisfied that this was really it to the outpost, he stood up and dusted himself. "Think I'll do a thorough search before we just lounge around and wait for them, there could be something we missed during all the excitement." He said before heading out.

#646 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 mars 2017 - 05:31

Krausus doesnt follow, he just sits on a bit of rubble and realxes.

As you look around, you see that there wwhere quite a bit of enemy forces there. Dragmarks and broken fingernails can be seen all around, but they all stop at a door covered in odd runes and symbols

cainsig11.jpg

#647 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 16 mars 2017 - 05:48

To say he was confused would have been an understatement, but his curiosity was equally as powerful as he examined the inscribed door. Not wanting to open the door just yet, Sethis looked for the runes and inscriptions in his tome for any clues as he tried to keep quiet in case there was something in the other side of this door.

#648 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 mars 2017 - 04:08

the doors are unreadable, but you see something, a rune that is similar to what is on krausues mask. The word means "SIlent", something you had heard krausus muttering in his prayers.

cainsig11.jpg

#649 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 19 mars 2017 - 10:23

"Well, it's a clue for something at least." Sethis said to himself as he closed the book, hitting a dead end there. It seemed like everything was quiet now, despite the signs around him of what must have happened not to far from here. He did wonder why it all suddenly stopped here, like this was off limits somehow. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." he shrugged reluctantly as he went to open the door. If anything, he wondered if his mother and her order wanted what was here in the first place. He wouldn't be surprised if they weren't told, not the first time they went on a mission that had with held info on them. 

#650 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 01:30

the door opens and inside it reveals a dusty rtoom. Inside it tomes line the walls, but what draws your attention is a figure, sitting in a chair.

A young girl, possibly Chinese or Japanese in origin sits in a chair, her hair is long and black and her long rave black hair is framed by two long black pigtails done up in ribbons. She doesn't move at all at your presence, and your animal senses can easily show you she is by no means alive.

"A warrior doll.."

krausus says as he comes forward, favoring his bruised ribs.

"A hell of a find.."

cainsig11.jpg

#651 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 04:35

"You should be resting you know." Sethis told him, not taking his eyes off the girl in the chair with confusion evident in his scaly features. It didn't make sense to him, she didn't seem alive and yet she looked perfectly fine superficially. Yet another thing to add to the list of things he didn't understand today alone, but it seemed like Kraussus knew this time. "You going to explain what a Warrior doll is? And why no one made a better term besides doll?" He questioned him, finding the term rather...well it sounded worse than it did given the current circumstances. Sethis cleared his throat before speaking in english to the girl, the only secondary language shared through most of europe that he thought she would understand. "Are you o.k.? What is your name?" he asked, his speech not as fluid as it was earlier due to not as much practice.

#652 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 04:49

She's not alive... yet."

Krausus groans as he walks over and puts his hand under her shirt and feels around , soon his eyes glow and a soft light ensnares from the girls chest.

" this is an old .... old form of magic and golem making... it was outlawed because the doll had to be made with living parts."

The girls eyes flutter open and she looks at kraudus softly.

" kr...onen.."

She says, her voice airy and soft as she sits up,pointing out to sethis.

" my name is tori...... you are masters brother?"

She giggles and smiles.

" tori things masters brother looks funny..."

Krausus smiles and leans against the wall.

" people used to use these for combat or helping with tasks..... whoever feeds them power is assumed to be their master so don't get any funny ideas about me feeling her up."

The girl sits up and looks around.

" Tori senses darkness was recently here.... did you summon something mister sethis?"

She asks curiously.

" it must have been very powerful."

cainsig11.jpg

#653 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 05:36

"Um, Yes. Rather foolishly so in hindsight." he answered her question, surprised to see just how much she knew within her first moments of life. She already knew his full name, relation to Kraussus, and could sense the presence of 'demons'. The fact she was made of parts that he assumed probably belonged to other people was rather discerning. "So, she is somewhat like Haemonculus? How did you give her power in the first place then? Did that transfer knowledge you had to her? Would explain how she knew our names?" he kept asking him now, skipping over the raunchy statement he had made before looking over the tomes that line the shelves in this room, looking to see what they covered and if they covered what Tori was.

#654 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 05:44

" psychokinesis ... it's just what the old people called magic... and some of the occult tones I do know helped me convert power and make a link to her."

Tori smiles and goes to the books.

" this is my operations manual..."

She holds it close to her chest and gives it to krausus with a huff.

" Pervy scaled brother wanted to see my secrets... bad Pervy scaled brother! "

She giggles as you notice the room is filled with a plethora of books and occultic writings.

" tori knows your names because tori saw her masters heart... master thinks very fondly of you Pervy brother , so I had to learn about you."

Krausus laughs and pockets he books

cainsig11.jpg

#655 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 06:37

"How did I get labeled as the perv?" Sethis said incredulous at the idea. He wasn't the one that made the feeling up joke earlier, and there's better terms to use than just doll here, like Tabula rasa or familiar. But no, such indecent thoughts had to be pinned on him. "Whatever, it seems like there a wealth of information here I can busy myself with." he said, waving off the operation manual that Kraussus had now as he looked at the shelves more closely. "Wonder if mother knew about any of this. It all seems too much of a coincidence we get sent on an outpost raid and then find Tori, since it sounds like something like her is very rare." he said, gesturing to the shelves and Tori. 

#656 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 09:31

Your mother didn't have any idea about this... or she would've sent her little cleaning squad.

Tori wraps her arms around kraususes arm and the psionic helps.

" what are you doing tori!"

The young woman smiles and holds him still.

" clinging to my husband!"

Krausus tries to pull away as tori smiles.

" I have a master now..... master Shango will be so happy!"

Krausus yanks his arm free and suddenly stands as he sees sethises mother at the door.

" a warrior doll..... hand it over krausus."

Krausus narrows his eyes and pushes tori behind him .

" tori has nothing to do with what you wanted done here..... "
your mother takes a step into the room and holds up her hand.

" it is an aberration and must be destroyed."

Tori peeks her head out and smiles.

" you'll destroy it over my dead body."

Krausus says as your mother raises her hand.

" that can be arranged if you won't move boy."

cainsig11.jpg

#657 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 09:51

"Cleaning squad? How do you even know-" Sethis was about to ask before Kraussus reacted to his mother being in the room with them, wanting Tori. With a sound of a 'what' crossed with a swear, the snake moved between his mother and the duo. "How about we NOT, and actually talk about this instead of being violent savages towards one another?" He suggested, making sure to keep himself covering Kraussus and Tori from his mother's line of sight. 'Why does everyone resort to violence to solve things, especially when we are suppose to be on the same side?' he thought to himself. 

#658 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 10:06

Sure let's talk."

Krausus says as he stands behind his brother, looking into the mothers eyes.

" go ahead and tell him that you want to kill this girl and take her apart just because her kind labeled it" dangerous"

Sethises mother hisses ominously .

L it is!"

Krausus rolls his eyes.

" so am I! And you! But let me guess , I can be killed because I'm not part of your little shadow order right? I'm just the corrupted psionic you put in this shit thinking you can kill easily right?"

Your mothers eyes visibly narrow and she squeezes her hands into fists.

" you're wrong ..... there are necessary evils and unacceptable risks... that thig is a risk!"

Tori looks around and cocks her head.

" tori is dangerous?"

Krausus shushes her and sighs.

" double talk.... typical for a gatekeeper .... we do what we do because the simperin masses cannot be trusted with ancient magic."

Your mother hisses in annoyance , the air warping around her as more guards come from the air behind her.

" krausus.... give us the girl.. now."

She motions at you.

" my boy... step aside while we handle this."

cainsig11.jpg

#659 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 10:44

Sethis was trying to listen to both sides of the argument, starting to have a better understanding of what his mother's order does now, but did not budge from where he stood. The guards warping in behind her didn't really intimidate him, but it did make him wonder just how ugly this was going to get "....Would someone explain to me just why what Tori is, is labeled dangerous? Other than just the implied martial capability in the name?" He asked them, letting them both having a chance to answer that since it was only ever vague when they spoke about it. kraussus was right about them being dangerous and probably would bring in rewards if they were killed, but he couldn't help but think his mother had a point in letting people know about certain things. After all, the reich was made just because someone read a book on it's previous existence....but that wasn't the issue for him right now. It was over figuring out if the existence of Tori was worth all of this that was his personal question to himself.

#660 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2017 - 11:01

"Shes an extremely advanced alternative to sanctuary golems.... Much faster, much more efficient, and no need to feed it corpses to keep it from rotting.. .SHe hates it, becasue tori used to be human.....ANd now her little cult sees what she became as an affront to "natural order"

Krausus says , making sethises mother bristle./

"It is using your life force to survive boy! it is nothing without it!"

krausus chuckles.

"What does it matter , you hate me as it is so if i die isnt it a blessing?"

Your mother recoils and huffs.

"Ido not hate you, i think yo uare foolish for wanting to keep that that."

Krausus rolls his eyes.

"Last i checked, i am my own man and do not need to have my actions explained by some older she witch."

YOur mother bristls and takes a step forward, her hand raised to grab him.

"You are not bringging that home to my coven."

krausus takes a step forward, his face in hers.

"Than i wont return..... Take sethis and be on youe way, im not going to assume he will follow me."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!