912 svar till detta ämne

#661 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 12:48

It was Sethis' turn to do something, putting a hand on Kraussus and his mother to spread them back away from one another as they attempt to get the other to do something first it looked like. "Ok, wait, she's absorbing you? Why? Why would you be ok with that at all?" He asked him, turning more to him instead, rather shocked by that and worried what it's doing to him now and questioning why he would go so far for Tori.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#662 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 01:32

These dolls fed on their hosts magic... So right now shes alive by powering herself off of my psionic presence."

he puts a hand on toris head.

"ANd the reason im ok with it, is becasue something that canfeel... HAve desires and wants shouldnt be destroyed just for being dfifferent... We left the nazis to leave that mindset."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#663 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 05:22

Sethis wanted to argue that point, as everyone here has been pointing out that she is a golem meaning created, that he's letting siphon his life force for. And now after so long wanting to meet his mother, with Kraussus' support, the two people that mean the most to him are close to coming to blows over this thing. But he couldn't, not when it was right here in front of him with child like behavior and having her own personality. He turned to his mother instead. "If you let them both go, and I stay, will you promise not to send anyone or anything after them? It is....obvious that you and Kraussus have more than just disagreements now. And I do not want to leave my own mother after so long thinking I would not even see you, but even I don't see why she should be killed like that. Everyone here is an abomination, with prices on our heads to go with it probably, so that reason does not carry much weight right now." He explained his own stance on this issue, trying to help defuse it and give something that both of them could agree on and letting Tori live. Even if that meant he'll be separated from Kraussus now, but it seemed like he was ready for that with the statement he had made earlier on it.

#664 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 11:07

No sethis."

Your mother says after a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she stands there.

" I know how much your friend means to you, so I'm n it going to throw him into the cold, not with that ...... thing alive and well. We will allow him to stay on the grounds , but not in the main hall."

Krausus rolls his eyes and huffs.

" I am perfectly fine with leaving and being in my own ."

Your mother almost visibly groans in annoyance.

" boy can you please stop provoking me."

cainsig11.jpg

#665 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 03:45

"Bruder please." Sethis said to him, his meaning obvious with the slight pleading tone in it. Taking a breath of relief to have gotten so far without some form of violence and nodded to his mother. "Thank you mother." He said gratefully to her, kind of surprised she would give this concession after saying she wouldn't have Tori in the same place as her order, not even going to try to convince her that the thing had a name and to stop just calling it 'thing'. He was on the receiving end of that treatment more than he wanted to admit but he doubted his mother had the patience for something that seemed trivial in the current situation. "....I guess my only other question is what we should do with the books here? I doubt we are just leaving them here." He asked her, hoping to move onto a different subject now that the issue with Tori is more or less solved.

#666 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 03:53

seeing as your friend here killed my backup.."

YOur mother says as krausus lets out a breath, both hodded figures lsump to the ground bonlessly, their heads loling back at an impossible angle as he leans against the wall.

"Your friend will have to pull all of the books off the shelf and carry them into the order ...Form there, him and that thing will be shown to the gues room.... "

Krausus smirks and his eyes glow, making all the books come off the shelves and hover in the air as your mother makes a portal.

"Im going to have to replace these two now..... Damn brute.... "

she steps through the portal as tori smiles, moving her arms into her ever large sleeves.

"Ooooo  A portal.."

she says with a smile as krausus becons for seth to go through

cainsig11.jpg

#667 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:00

Sethis just sighed and nodded. 'He had a good reason, if how mother's behavior with him is any indication on how the whole order feels about him.' the snake thought to himself as he went to follow his mother through the portal. This whole mission became more complicated than it should have been with the two of them at each other's throats about everything. Maybe he could change that, but he didn't have high hopes on it.

#668 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:11

krausus walks through, and tori stands, surrounded by the unconcious members of the order. At least 8 fully gorwn men lay unconcious at her feet, and your mother is pinching the bride of her nose as talos sets all the books down.

"Really.."

she groans as tori hugs kraususes arm,.

'She was no where near him when he walked through and the brothers couldnt even.."

krausus makes a hurry up motion with his hand and your mother points wto a small stone house across the grounds.

'Both of you go..I have a headache."

Krausus chuckles and motionms for seth to come with them .

"COme on..lets sit for a while."

cainsig11.jpg

#669 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:27

"Oh come on mom!" Sethis exclaimed and hands in the air for a moment out of frustration, throwing out whatever formal manners he tries to keep after seeing the order members knocked out on the floor around Tori. "What was the best outcome here? You hurt her anyways and then Kraussus wipes out your order because you went back on your word? Can you not be like Himmler or the Nazis for just like, a few minutes?!" He asked before leaving and following Kraussus and Tori with a heavy sigh.

#670 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:29

your mother stands there for several minutes in complete abject shock as krausus moves with you.

"Hahah...Cool it seth."

Krausus says as he gets to the door and opens it, revealing a smallsparesely furnished house.

"I wouldnt kill everyone....And himmler wasnt that smart to have tried that."

cainsig11.jpg

#671 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:42

"Maybe, but its the kind of underhandedness I would have expected from him." Sethis grumbled as he stepped into the house, still thinking the comparison worked in his mind. "Ja, ok I'm calm now." He claimed after taking a few breaths and looking around the tiny dwelling. "....Hm, this is better than I thought it would be honestly." he admitted as he walked around for a moment. "....You two really do not trust each other." he said, it being more of a statement than a question, having a good idea that it was a yes anyways. 

#672 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 04:47

Krausus shrugs as tori skips along the room, checking and looking at everything she can.

"I dont usually mesh with somone who plays games... Or likes the idea of hiding things becasue they beleive they somehow are better suited to deciding what i know."

he gotes to the cabinets and finds some coffee.

"Shes not a bad person... Just closed minded..... I guess that isnt a bad thing with waht weve seen."

cainsig11.jpg

#673 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 05:12

".....I understand what she is doing. I mean, the Nazis of today existed because he read some books on it. I do not know if they would still be around or now without those, but to me its a strong argument at least." Sethis reasoned, agreeing with the idea after having to be with such an organizations for so long in the first place. "It is not like most 'magic' users are welcomed anyways today, unless you are some sort of Mutagen user, even then there is people who shun them too." he said, knowing Kraussus already knew all of this in the first place, he just wanted to say his piece. "....I never thought that meeting Mother would have you and her fighting so much." he sighed as he took a seat, feeling some regret over his own long held goal he had.

#674 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 05:57

tori comes over and takes the coffee from krausus and motions for him to sit.

"Let tori do it! Its been a long time and i enjoyed hosting!"

Krausus raises an eye but goes to go sit in a wooden chair.

"i mean..... I understand .... But as much as i can see her side, its not fair to anyone to hide knowlege of our words. If the records of what the reich was where kept, maybe more people wouldve stood against it. But from waht i could see, it was all incredibly slanted pro Rech .... It was only after that i found out some of the atrocities it actually committed."

tori kneels and puts two cups down.

"it isnt like tea..... tori cant do the little ceremony she  really enjoys but.. Its at least close."

she pours sethis a cup and smiles.

"it seems you both are at an impasse.... Tori wishes she could help."

cainsig11.jpg

#675 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:29

There wasn't much Sethis could say now, because Tori was right. There wasn't anything that would sway either Krassus or his mother, at least for now, so now he'll just have to be patient and try to make the best of what they had now. "Thank you Tori." he told her before picking up his cup and sipping on some of the coffee. While he didn't care much for it due to the bitterness, it was nice to have something warm down his gullet after being in the cold again. "Did this Shango person teach you Tea ceremony? Or was it something you knew...before?" he asked, after his mind caught up what she had said earlier and tip toeing around her creation period.

#676 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:35

I was one of her attendants actually.... So i carried her umbrella and made her tea when she asked for it.. Ive always known this."

she places some sugar in his coffe and folds her hands.

"I was the top of her line, so she loved to show me off... I dont remember much after that.. Being in shutdown for so long fuddles the memories."

krausus removes his jacket and folds his legs.

"We should probably probablyfind if this shango continued her work...We may find more secrets lost to time."

cainsig11.jpg

#677 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:40

"Top of her line?....How many others do you remember Tori, those like you?" Sethis asked, wondering what that meant for it sounded almost like a production line model. And if she is something meant to protect sanctuaries better than the normal approved golems, well he would have to meet Shango to know just what her intentions are. After all, the bodies have to come somewhere to make them, if he was assuming the information right.

#678 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:42

well there was me... Kiyori... Nala, and.."

she thingks hard for a long moment.

"Kobiyashi!"

she says excitedly.

"We where supposed to be gifts for one of miss shangos friends .. But other than that i dont think we ever met or made it to him."

Krausus raises his eyebrow.

"SOme oriental dollmaker was making dolls for.... SOme bigwig i guess? maybe to make a bodyguard?"

tori shrugs.

"Tori does not know..SHe just knows she was the oldest and the best of the line."

cainsig11.jpg

#679 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:49

"I do not know, there is something about all of this that does not feel right. The materials have to come from somewhere bruder, and why children? Why not adults or something less creepy?" Sethis questioned, pointing out the things bothering him the most about what he was hearing. If Tori really was the Oldest, that means the rest of them must be even younger and she already seemed to be a child. He returned his attention to Tori. "Would you remember where Miss Shango stays? Or does she travel a lot?" he asked.

#680 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 mars 2017 - 06:55

Tori is not a child!"

tori says in annoyance, huffing in annoyance.

"toi was 17 years old when miss shango made her! Thats what she said!"

the girl gets sad  for a moment and sighs.

"The others where girls who had been killed in the civil war...They where older than tori... Well..cept kobiyashi.. She was the youngest."

She cocks her head and thinks hard.

"i know mis Shango had a small workshop in ber...Beling.... Berlinger?"

krausus facepalms.

"berlin..She has a workshop in berlin..Right in drachenblut terrirtory."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!