912 replies to this topic

#741 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

"....If I actually knew how to do that." Sethis smiled sadly before taking the offered sweets and storing them in his coat pocket. "Thank you for letting me speak with you, it was....very helpful to say the least." He said with a grateful tone. "Now if you would excuse me, I think I should tell Kraussus and Tori to get moving to Berlin before mother knows I know." as he waited to be sent back by Altur since he did not know how to do it himself yet.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#742 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

you are welcome back here any time."

he says and snaps. YOu immediately realize you are back at the brotherhood grounds, you stand on the same balconly your mother and you had had teaon and you can see into the room and see your mother is sleeping. It mustve been at least 5 hours since you had left, but the air is sharp and cool

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#743 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:21 PM

He was surprise so much time had gone by when he was in the dimension with Altur, but he couldn't really complain since his mother was asleep rather than awake and waiting for him. Though, that did still give him a sting of guilt for making her wait so long and for what he was about to do. As a way of apology, he fished out some of the candies he was given and laid them out next to his mother's tea before trying to quietly stand up and leave and head back towards the little house of Kraussus and Tori.

#744 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

the house is dark and tori is sitting at a table, writing in some papers.

"Hello big brother...How are you, are you doing ok!"

cainsig11.jpg

#745 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:15 PM

"I'm....actually doing better than before." Sethis told little Tori. "I guess Kraussus is a sleep finally. So, what are you doing?" he asked her, noting her working on paper at the table. He took his coat off, taking out the pins and what's left of the candies. "Want any of these by the way?" he offered them as he took a seat, starting to unwind after everything that had happened today.

#746 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:57 AM

tori shakes here head at the sweets and points to the drawing. SHe is writing up a thesis, a thesis on the level of power she is taking from Krausus to exist and the symptons he should start feeling from their bond.

"CUrrently on my level he should be perfectly fine with no averse affect.s"

she points to four tiers.

"Depending on the levels of power he siphons to me we may be able to use more and more of the creators core ... But this is all tesis and hypothesis."

she smiles widely at him and cocks her head.

"SO do we have any ideas?"

cainsig11.jpg

#747 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

"Creator's core?" Sethis echoed, wonder what that was and what Tori meant. "Uh, I don't have ideas about this, at least not yet, but I did have an idea about us going to Berlin now to find Ms. Shango before my mom does." He told little Tori. "And that Kraussus has a sister that is working with her too, so maybe there is something we can do and not just sit on the sidlines." The serpent suggested, even though being on the sidelines was something he wouldn't mind doing himself, if it wasn't for the fact his friends and family were too involved with this now.

#748 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:48 AM

tori shrugs and cocks her head.

"Are you sure youd like to go?"

she asks as she considers you.

"From what ive seen you do not want to be involved in this kind of stuff anymore... I saw it when my memories merged with master kronens."

THere is a groan as krausus comes into the doorway.

"I am not a master...Just call me krauss.."

the tired assassin says as he grabs a cup of coffee.

"Were a package deal..... He may not always like it, but my bruder will follow me where i need to go....Ill just have to buy him some books when i get there."

he punches seths shoulder gently.

"SO you find out anything interesting?"

cainsig11.jpg

#749 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

For a moment the words that Altur spoke to him about this very subject echoed in Sethis's mind before he answered Kraussus. "A few things yes." he said as he fished out the pins from his pocket and handing them over to him. "Thank your vater for that, he got them back pretty easily." He informed him before continuing. "And that you have a sister, that stabbed you and killed me if you remember that, working with what's left of the Nazis in resisting Adolfo in Berlin itself. With, you guessed it, Shango as well. Your father suggested we go look for her now before my mother decides to go against he's suggestions." Sethis listed off again for Kraussus' benefit this time. "...Also, seems like Tori is quiet the thinker here as well." He also mentioned, motioning toward the sheets she was working on.

#750 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

m father and a wha.."

krauss says in confusion as he grabs the pins off the table.

"Know what...I dont need to know right now..Ive got a throbbing headache."

Tori grabs the papers and points t othe final stage of her diagram.

"Master....How much of your power can you harness ... In one burst at any time."

Krauss looks at her and cocks his head.

"At leaat 85 % why tori?"

tori begins to scribble a complex terom out.

"The fuck is she doing seth."

cainsig11.jpg

#751 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:37 AM

"Well, If what I heard is right, she was at first figuring out how much power she can draw till symptoms of the bond show up on you and how much of her 'creator's' core she can use. So, now I'm thinking she's trying to figure how what she could do when you go all out in a burst of energy." Sethis guessed as he watched her worked the complex equations out and working out the problems. "Not sure how much my knowledge would be useful here, never did go in subject based on energy." he admitted, more than lost in what was happening as he had no ways of making heads or tails of what was being written.

#752 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

your power is fed into the core and it gets converted into joules of electricty which translates into power..... If my understanding of your level of power is correct, you should be able to cause a localized explosion of force equivalent to a several pounds of c4."

Tori says as krausus sighs, running a hand through his hair as tori continues.

"THat means i can, safely release up to the 6th act of creatuion miss shango put in..."

krausus waves oiff her exlanation as if it was making his head hurt.

Letrs just get ready to go...This is all making my head hurt."

cainsig11.jpg

#753 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:03 PM

The serpent almost wanted to smack him for being so dismissive of learning about something, especially if it could affect his own well being. "Wait, nien, what's this sixth act of creation you were about to say Tori?" Sethis asked, ignoring Kraussus' waving the subject off as if it wasn't important, as it surely was to Sethis since he had no idea what it was and that she was still using Kraussus' energy to do it. 

#754 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

the gates of creation are kind of like.. Levels of enchancement.... Level one..."

SHe scribbbles down 8 numbers and taps to the one.

"The first is the creators Creationof strength... Which will all my physical prowess to increase by siphoning power to my muscles.... Then Comes the Creation of blurr.. Which will add speed... Creation of stone-- Defense.. Creation of flowing water- Precision, Creation of flowing current- Energy. And THe sixth gate will allow me to turn the masters power into alchemical strength... Allowing me to use Alchemist circles."

Krausus raises his eyebrow.

"WAit a tick...SO the first four make sense.... Several power enhancements to your body. But why is 5- eight so different..."

Tori giggles at this.

'Becasue waht more can be enchanced in a dolls body?  Madam shango has made it so that the higher tiers release latent powers that would be more dangerous without the  previous upgrades."

Kraus sighs.

"And i can only fuel up to 6?"

Tori shakes her head.

"YOu can release up to 8...But youll die trying to maintain it."

cainsig11.jpg

#755 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:36 PM

"So do not do it, because I know you, the moment someone tells you not  to do it you will do it anyways." He said to Kraussus, mostly being serious about it due to the possible effect it could have on his health. "Now, unless Tori has any other questions, we should probably head out now and see about getting to Berlin before mother figures out where Shango is." Sethis reminded them, making sure his own things are ready as well.

#756 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

krausus doesn't speak as he nods and dresses, gathering some things for tori as the group moves to leave the grounds.

it takes several days , but soon enough you make it to the outskirts of the berlin wall sanctum, which has been adorned in drachen blut flags. Krausus uses for psychic fuckedry to power past a blockade without being seen, but soon you are all crouching in an alley, overlooking a main street as tori seems to be scratching at a wall.

"'Madam shango has left marks for her dolls ....It is just going to take me."

krausus goes to get her to p[pe down as you hear something in the streeet. A pyromancer in a black scale armor, wearing the pin of the viorboten is handing out orders, he is walking over to some kneeling nazi soldgiers, drawing his pistol as if to hand out excecutions.

"We cant let it hapen seth."

krausus says, removing his inhibiter bands.

"Even if we arent nazis anymore, we cant let men die for no reason."

cainsig11.jpg

#757 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:54 AM

Sethis immediately grabs one of Kraussus' wrists as he takes his restraints off. "And set off a man hunt for the people who killed off a number of Drachens in the very city we have to search through for someone who is more than likely keeps her places reclusive?" The Serpent asking him in a tone that spoke of 'you're not thinking ahead again.'  "And I'm going to sound petty here, but you really think any of them would do the same for us if the roles where different? Let's just go and NOT draw attention to us." He reasoned with him, obviously showing he did not really care for what happens to any of .

#758 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

Krausus gets ready to argue , but a loud groan can be heard . Kraususes attention snaps back just in time o see a jeep sent tumbling end over end across the plaza, exploding violently and making the drachens head snap up.

A figure walks through the smoke, her figure familiar  against the carnage. A woman in a black coat, all of the nazi iconography destroyed and defaced, but the words "redeemer" written in white paint written on her arms. Her face is obscured by a gasmask, but her presence invokes a terrible sense of deja vu in you  as she moves amoungst the drachen.

Krausus goes to speak but suddenly tori yelps and seths arm is grabbed. You are jerked around , face to face with a figure completely obscured by banbdages.

"Zero!"

tori yelps in surprise as the figure holds his finger up to his lips and beckons to follow.

'YOU BULLY WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

tori throws a punch at zeros face, and the man moves in a blur, making distance between him and tori as she continues after him.

"YOU just snaek up on people and scare them! MEANIE!"

A vicous punch collapses a concrete wall and krausus cocks his head.

'The fuck is this."

cainsig11.jpg

#759 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

"....a glimpse into our future at this rate with everything we be dealing with. But hey, you should be happy, that 'Redeemer' just did exactly I was trying to stop you from doing." Sethis sighed in frustration at the explosion of activity that had happen, the kind he was sure was going to grab a lot more attention than they bargained for. Mostly by the 'redeemer' woman who sent that jeep sailing through the air into the Drachens. Every time he looked at her, he couldn't shake off a pang that sprung from where he was stabbed.... And then it finally clicked in his head. That was the woman who killed him and wounded Kraussus for that project that Rasputin and Himmler had performed on them. Kraussus' sister. "Oh of course she would be here, feel like Altur planned this somehow." the Serpent thought out loud as he picked himself from the concrete. "Come on, lets follow 'Zero'. I have a feelling we'll meet up with your sister later." He said, jerking his gloved thumb over his shoulder at 'Redeemer' as she did her thing. The timing of these two couldn't be coincidence, that didn't seem to exist for them anymore.

#760 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

Krausus goes to speak, but this "zero" eavades another deadly punch and visibly breaks into a run, tori giving chase without warning.

For a while, krausus stands, watching the redeemer, his arms tense.

"Kommander Katherine.... COdename.. Fangs."

he says, watching the "redeemer" move like a hurricane of force and power.

"She taught me alot of hand to hand... Never once would i have thought id be ralted to her.."

Krausus shakes his head and the woman seems to look directly at them both., Krausus is suddenly jerked forward, forced out of sight and sent into the gabage as he shakes himself from his stupr.

"GOt it..Get moving.."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!