912 replies to this topic

#801 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:08 AM

Both Sethis's head and spirits perked up at the mention of leaving Germany, and not at the command of Himmler or Rasputain. "It would be a nice change of pace for once Ja." He agreed with Raikou with a nod before stepping forward to the portal. Now he wonder what Japan is like period since he only read a few books that touched on demons and monsters from the land of the rising sun, that and other....materials.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#802 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

as you both step through, the world is quiet.

The area is heavily forested, cherry trees and blossoms falling all around .

"Let us go.."

raikou says with a sigh as she cracks her neck.

"My son asks that we speak to him personally before we go on into the cities...... There is much going on here."

Krausus sighs and places a mask over his face, giving him the appearence of a porcelain doll.

"Cover your face again seth..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#803 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:58 AM

He nodded a little absent mindedly, more trying to take in the serene scene he just stepped into. Not many times had he got to enjoy silence that wasn't a prelude to him and his brother slitting some poor soldier's throat in the dead of night, so this was a nice change of pace. With a quiet reluctant sigh he fishes out his own smooth featureless mask instead of using cloth like it was forced upon him earlier. "Just what is going on over here then?" The serpent asked, preparing to not be surprised to hear similar things that were happening back home. Mostly the infighting and people playing with things beyond their understanding and or control.

#804 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

"AOmething alot less...VIolent than what you are dealing with in germany."

The woman says with a smile as she begins to move, moving at a calm pace.

"TOkyo is ruled by a counsel of enforcers that enacts the rule of the high counsel.... The town prospers , but it is sealed from the rest of the country. Leaving ho siht to control the other cities."

The demon huntress reaches into her bag and pulls out some drinks.

"My son is the Head of a group of enforcers trying to remove the counsel....ANd ho siht.... Mostly becasue his father..A right scumbag, rules .. Or ruled a yakuza family."

cainsig11.jpg

#805 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

"Well, that does sound quiet ambitious I'll give him that." Sethis commented while accepting one of the drinks, trying to figure out how one's father being a crime boss gave reason to overthrow a government, even if it was one that was unagreeable. "What is our place in all of this? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering what a DemonHunter and two random assassin schmucks have to do with all of this? Other than him being your son of course, its nice to see a supporting parent." He added in only a somewhat joking manner, having experience with either not present parents along with Kraussus.

#806 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

Well .... I do need a few people assasinated ... rather violently I may add and Django owes me a favor.”

Tori huffs as she folds her arms.

“ I don’t see why i had to be dragged here... me and Krauss could have had a nice quite cup of tea !”

Krausus raises his eyebrow at this and says, rather bluntly.

“ do dolls even drink tea......”

Tailor audibly laughs and covers her mouth, holding up her arm to stop Seth just in time as two figures come from behind trees.

Both are obviously organized crime , their dark suits and macho attitudes giving it away but they bear odd pins, a snake eating its tail.

“ mother raikou.... lord kamui is in a nearby pagoda.... will your friends follow ?”

cainsig11.jpg

#807 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

'Am I getting rusty?' The serpent wondered to him, thinking he should have picked up their presence but did not. "Ouroboros symbols?" Sethis noted after the two came out from their cover. "Not exactly a symbol one would expect to see in the crimeworld to be honest." he commented. The fact he went from dealing with someone having a pact with a serpent like demon to now a group that had a serpent symbol didn't escape him either, wondering if him being here is ironic or on purpose at the number of coincedences lately.

#808 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:49 PM

Raikou nods and the group is taken to a pagoda where a figure sits in a chair.

Even by German standards, he was a large guy. Even krausus height , a stocky chest and an odd rebreathing apparatus affixed to his face . His trench coat was pure black, but the way it moved denoted it was Kevlar or anti weapon mesh , and his hood made it so only his eyes where visible .

“ the kronens....”

The figure says in spotty German .

“ I kamui..... arbiter of Japanese government .... yakuza of cujo clan.”

Raikou snickers as krausus raises his eyebrow.

“ they speak English boy.”

The man sputters in annoyance and shakes his head.

“ wel you shoulda fucking said that.”

He comes forward and offers his hand , the latest embarrassment behind him.

“ yea.... I’m raikous son ... how are you all.”

cainsig11.jpg

#809 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:46 PM

"Oh you know, dealing with family drama, dealing with loss of purpose, finding out the occult is real, how about you?" Sethis asked the other man, stifling a yawn. Its been awhile since they rested, and all the revelations he's been personally through the last few days has taken more of a toll on his energy more than he realized. It didn't help that he had the constant nagging feeling that he's doing all of this behind his mother's back, even only knowing her for a few days. Who knew one's life would get so complicated after leaving the Nazis? 

#810 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:08 AM

I know all about that... “

He offers a hand to krausus who takes it and shakes it firmly.

“ class epsilon kill target..... kamui cujo ..... the unmarked right?”

The yakuza chuckles and nods as he goes to sit down.

“ you got that right...... I’m sure my mother told you why you’re here.”

Raikou huffs.

“ I get you warriors and you can’t even wear nice clothes.... you wear those raggedy ones.”

The yakuza shakes his head as tori sighs.

“ can we just have tea I’m bored.”

cainsig11.jpg

#811 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:35 AM

"At this point I think I rather have soda." Sethis said to himself under his breath, doubting that's what Tori would have wanted to hear but at this point he wanted the sugar. "Ms. Raikou mentioned something about Abandon awakening, Azareal being near, and needing Krausus and Abandon. Other than that I'm not entirely familiar with Japan's current conditions when it comes to politics, let alone anything supernatural or the ghoul infestation." The Serpent answered, going over what they were told and what was still up in the air for answering.

#812 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:58 AM

Kamui snaps and two of his men bring some sodas from the car and he buds everyone to sit.

“ so ... long story short I’m going to upturn Japan’s established government and give it back to the people ...... ho sihts been squeezing them dry and the counsel is only there for themselves .... I’m going to kill them and then let the people rise up.”

Krausus raises his eyebrow at this and leans against one of the pagodas beams .

“ so what exactly are two nazis gonna do.”

The yakuza smirks .

“ well.... while avoiding Adolfo .... yes that Adolfo , the light everything on fire guy. I want you to just lend your help.... a stab here.... a broke neck there.... I’ll pay you handsomely and give you asylum from Germany ... a new place to start over.”

He motions at sethis carefully .

“ you want a place to belong right.... not under anyone’s thumb ..... no strings . No bullshit . After our work is done if you don’t like what we offer my word stands... you can just take the home and be done with me.”

Krausus looks over to his brother warily .

“ where’s your head at Seth.”

cainsig11.jpg

#813 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:13 AM

Sethis tried to keep his face and body in a neutral tone as much as possible and not have it show the sudden rush of thoughts and conflicting emotions now swirling in his head, all the while taking sips of the soda he was graciously given, electing to sit down. 'Hell, how long has it been since they even stayed somewhere longer than a day now?' he thought to himself. It was a deal that was too good to be true with the right time and place treatment put on top of it. "I do not know half the time Kraussus, feels like everyone else decides where it is for me. Right now....maybe a place where we can just be normal for once." he answered, his neutral face betraying a depressed look before he reasserted what he thought as his skin mask, the one he puts on when he doesn't or can't wear the smooth procelain one of his assassin profession.

#814 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:39 AM

Than youvegot your deal.... But on one term."

Krausus walks up to kamui who stands up to see him, looking into the assasins face.

"i Do the work, and he gets to do something else... Like go to school or study the occult here...Thats it.. No illegal shit, nothing thats gonna keep him awake at night."

Kamui removes his breather to smile and nod.

"As long as he agrees.... Ill bring him to the counsel to be an archivist."

cainsig11.jpg

#815 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:33 AM

"Ja, I agree to this." Sethis acknowledged to both of the men. While it wasn't what he exactly hoped for, both him and Kraussus getting out of the trade, but there's still the option for him when this whole coup is over here. And here, it far enough from Europe that he could maybe forget about it and let the Drachens and Nazi's kill each other for as long as they like, even if there were some Drachens here but at least in a lesser extent. "So I imagine I'll be keeping my head down while you go and start lopping heads off of the councilmen as well? I would think they see that something is up by now right?" Sethis ask to have some of his doubts clarified first.

#816 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

Right now they suspect nothing ... I will be bringing krausus as an arbiter.... you will do field work alongside him as typically archivists do.”

Krausus nods as tori puffs out her cheek.

“ tori is here! Tori demands a job too!”

Krausus laughs as kamui nods.

“ you will be his attendant ........ are we ready to go?”

Krausus turns to address raikou, but sees no one , making his eyebrow raise.

“ how in the.....”

cainsig11.jpg

#817 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:42 AM

"Magic....probably." Sethis shrugged with a sigh, not even fazed by it like Kraussus was. He got off from leaning onto the pillar and just shook his head after everything, especially after Tori's little outburst for a job. "So what does an Archivist here in Japan do exactly? It already sounds different from others I know if one can be assigned to an Arbiter."

#818 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:51 PM

You study magic phenomena ...... take samples, try to figure out what caused the problem and how to recreate it.”

He points to the floor where a faded shamans seal is.

“ use math and all that school shit to figure it out and become master shamans.”

cainsig11.jpg

#819 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

"Oh, I can do that." Sethis replied with a more enthusiastic feeling behind it, a feeling that felt foreign to him after what felt like years of shit he had to deal with and then it be compounded with all the information revealed to him by Artur Kronen about the reality of their existence and those beyond their mortal senses, for now at least, and then leaving his Mom again with a hollow feeling that very little to nothing in his life would have worked for the better saved for meeting Kraussus. He was surprised he wasn't already growing dull grey scales at this point with the amount of stress he puts himself through. "Shamans? I guess that's the term used around here then, sure, I think I can start the moment we have a place to live in for now, you know after being on the move for months now it seems like." He brings up, something for all of them at least. That and he doubted that Kamui would want someone like Tori constantly in the way of his men in one of his bases or something.

#820 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:31 PM

Cmon, I’ll take you to your new digs .”

The large yakuza says with a smile , grabbing his coat tighter around him as a bracing chill grips the air.

“ so the little bit we do know about you yakuza types is you tend to settle things with your fists , that’s accurate?”

Krausus asks as he follows up behind kamui with his hands in his pockets .

“ something like that , the larger man says .

“ how do you feel about tattoos ?”

Krausus grins big .

“ love em....... you taking those back peices they say you fuckers get? I want that shit.”

Kamui chuckles.

“ gotta earn that price boy.”

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!