806 replies to this topic

#801 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:08 AM

Both Sethis's head and spirits perked up at the mention of leaving Germany, and not at the command of Himmler or Rasputain. "It would be a nice change of pace for once Ja." He agreed with Raikou with a nod before stepping forward to the portal. Now he wonder what Japan is like period since he only read a few books that touched on demons and monsters from the land of the rising sun, that and other....materials.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#802 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,925 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

as you both step through, the world is quiet.

The area is heavily forested, cherry trees and blossoms falling all around .

"Let us go.."

raikou says with a sigh as she cracks her neck.

"My son asks that we speak to him personally before we go on into the cities...... There is much going on here."

Krausus sighs and places a mask over his face, giving him the appearence of a porcelain doll.

"Cover your face again seth..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#803 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:58 AM

He nodded a little absent mindedly, more trying to take in the serene scene he just stepped into. Not many times had he got to enjoy silence that wasn't a prelude to him and his brother slitting some poor soldier's throat in the dead of night, so this was a nice change of pace. With a quiet reluctant sigh he fishes out his own smooth featureless mask instead of using cloth like it was forced upon him earlier. "Just what is going on over here then?" The serpent asked, preparing to not be surprised to hear similar things that were happening back home. Mostly the infighting and people playing with things beyond their understanding and or control.

#804 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,925 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

"AOmething alot less...VIolent than what you are dealing with in germany."

The woman says with a smile as she begins to move, moving at a calm pace.

"TOkyo is ruled by a counsel of enforcers that enacts the rule of the high counsel.... The town prospers , but it is sealed from the rest of the country. Leaving ho siht to control the other cities."

The demon huntress reaches into her bag and pulls out some drinks.

"My son is the Head of a group of enforcers trying to remove the counsel....ANd ho siht.... Mostly becasue his father..A right scumbag, rules .. Or ruled a yakuza family."

cainsig11.jpg

#805 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

"Well, that does sound quiet ambitious I'll give him that." Sethis commented while accepting one of the drinks, trying to figure out how one's father being a crime boss gave reason to overthrow a government, even if it was one that was unagreeable. "What is our place in all of this? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering what a DemonHunter and two random assassin schmucks have to do with all of this? Other than him being your son of course, its nice to see a supporting parent." He added in only a somewhat joking manner, having experience with either not present parents along with Kraussus.

#806 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,925 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

Well .... I do need a few people assasinated ... rather violently I may add and Django owes me a favor.”

Tori huffs as she folds her arms.

“ I don’t see why i had to be dragged here... me and Krauss could have had a nice quite cup of tea !”

Krausus raises his eyebrow at this and says, rather bluntly.

“ do dolls even drink tea......”

Tailor audibly laughs and covers her mouth, holding up her arm to stop Seth just in time as two figures come from behind trees.

Both are obviously organized crime , their dark suits and macho attitudes giving it away but they bear odd pins, a snake eating its tail.

“ mother raikou.... lord kamui is in a nearby pagoda.... will your friends follow ?”

cainsig11.jpg

#807 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

'Am I getting rusty?' The serpent wondered to him, thinking he should have picked up their presence but did not. "Ouroboros symbols?" Sethis noted after the two came out from their cover. "Not exactly a symbol one would expect to see in the crimeworld to be honest." he commented. The fact he went from dealing with someone having a pact with a serpent like demon to now a group that had a serpent symbol didn't escape him either, wondering if him being here is ironic or on purpose at the number of coincedences lately.

Change Theme!