912 replies to this topic

#821 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:04 PM

"I think I'm happy with what I got so far." Sethis commented, not want to think about how one would tattoo someone with scales instead of normal human skin knowing what he knew about the process. Though it was nice that Kraussus seemed to be adapting to all of this rather quickly. "Did not think you would want any sort of Tattoo, let alone one covering most of your back." He asked him.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#822 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

Do you see that thing?”

He asks with a smirk , pointing at the price in the warriors spine .

“ how long did that take?”

Kamui stops and thinks for a long moment .

“ four days of straight work broken up.”

He says as he grabs his jacket and smiles beneath his mask.

“ passed out from pain twice.”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#823 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

The only question running through Sethis' mind was a "Why would you do that to yourself?" but he made sure to keep it to himself than to voice it out loud. "I do not even have to ask that would you put yourself through the same thing are you Kraussus?" He asked his brother, pretty certain of the answer already. "Maybe you should ask about the part of earning them instead of just going through the inking, pretty sure each one has a meaning behind them." He advised next.

#824 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:23 PM

Krausus looks confused for a long moment before kamui sputters in laughter.

"Oh dear... No artist is gonna tatoo these on you without you earning them Krausus...Just enjoy the scenery for now."

krausus huffs in annoyance but nods.

"I guess that was kinda stupid to jump to."

cainsig11.jpg

#825 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:57 AM

Sethis just smiles to himself at Kraussus realizing the probably of him trying to get one of those elaborate tattoos, not the first time he rushed head long into something he wanted, like that time he saw that one pale skinned and hair scientist woman. Things did not go well from what he recalled. Moving his thoughts along, Sethis takes the Japanese....soldier? Yakuza? It was hard to pin down exactly what he wanted to show himself as, but the scenery around them was a nice change of pace from the war torn vistas of Europe right now.

#826 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

The arbiter takes then to a waiting limo where he guides them inside without a word.

Once there he takes two bundles from the seat and tosses them to each of them.

“ here’s your respective i uniforms ..... once we get to the capitol building kraus and Seth I want you both to go to the intake and get provided your work equipment.”

Krausus eyes the coat warily, a high necked trench coat with the symbol of infinity on it.

“ I’m beginning to hate uniforms..”

He mumbles quietly

cainsig11.jpg

#827 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:34 AM

"Funny, you use to love them." Sethis reminded him with a grin he didn't even try to hide as he looked over the uniforms. The varghen himself was getting tired of them too, but he only had to think that soon he could ditch it all soon once this was all said and done and he found the will to tolerate it He slipped off his old coat to the side and began putting one the new one. "Anything we should be aware of when we get in? Like question or procedure they'll want to put us through?" he asked Kamui.

#828 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:29 AM

Shaddup."

Krausus says as he tries to remove his coat, putting it on as the arbiter smiles .

"No, youll be taken for about a month while i show krausus here our duties.... After that i have a score i want you to hit..YOu dig/"

he smiles and sits into the car.

"YOure gonna go to school seth."

cainsig11.jpg

#829 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:14 AM

"Well at least it seems it'll be more formal than the crash course I got back in Germany." Sethis commented as he smoothed out the new outfit of his.  "But the job afterwards, what sort of hit are you planning? Or is that hush hush till the day comes around?" he asked the Yakuza/Arbiter now. The uniform felt a little itchy but that's how new clothes usually are, just more worse for someone with scales instead of normal skin.

#830 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:45 PM

“ I can’t tell you until the week before.”

He says as the car begins to move and he begins to undo his rebreather, his breath makes the air waver oddly, as if it where being erased somehow .

“ but I need you to learn and gather as much as you can.”

cainsig11.jpg

#831 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

"Understood." Sethis replied, keeping the slight annoyance at that answer out of his voice. Which was easy since his curiosity got peaked when he noticed the strange distortion in the air cause by Kamui's breath after the mask was removed. Was that an affect of a possible mutagen? Or was it something of a more esoteric origin? Was the air....being removed or a trick of the eye? "If I could ask another question, why do you need a rebreather? Something to do with what you can do I'm assuming?"

#832 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:53 AM

It takes a while, and the time seems to blur, but after what feels like a year, sethis finally gets through all the prerequisites needed to join the arbiters research academy, and begin his studies.

He is pulled up to the large college in the limousine  and the door is opened, the stark white of the imposing building looms overhead as the thin figure of Krausus can be seen at the door, in a white jacket , his back leaned against the wall

cainsig11.jpg

#833 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:28 AM

'Looking back now, the year felt shorter than it really was with how much I kept my nose in a book.' He thought to himself as he looked up at the building, as if it was looking down at him with some contempt of his presence alone. Adjusting his own uniform, Sethis ascended the steps and stops by Kraussus when he reaches him. "And how have you been lately?" He asks him with a smirk.

#834 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:53 PM

Working .... kamiya has had me learning anti magic bullshit ..... got a whole mess of tunes and stuff etched into my bones ..... was a whole thing.”

Krausus smiles as he falls into step beside his friend and cracks his knuckles .

“ other than that it’s been good.... tori should be in there speaking to the headmaster.”

cainsig11.jpg

#835 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:04 AM

"Oh why do you have to tell me something as terrible as that." Sethis said, mostly with humor in his voice but also some worry. He wasn't really sure how well the doll interacted with other people that wasn't Kraussus or the Doll-maker Shango. "Anti-magic huh? What do you think of it so far? They quick to use or?" Sethis asked him, that being of more interest to him as they walked down through the halls of the school. The Serpent was already hoping he didn't need to use a locker, if that was even a thing here at this school.

#836 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:54 AM

shes actually really good talkign to people."

Krausus says with a smirk as he gets up to the door and opens it, revealing a gagggle of students all headign to class, at the door a portly japanese man sits holding a book, waiting for you to approach

cainsig11.jpg

#837 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:21 AM

"I'll believe it when I see it." Sethis said under his breath to Kraussus. Seeing the man waiting for him at the other door, Sethis approached the man and gave a respectful bow as he's been taught to over the last year of both learning and training to pass the requisites and acclimatizing to Japan. "Ohayōgozaimasu" he greeted him, hoping he was doing this right.

#838 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:18 PM

the man nods his head and smiles.

"You are sethis yes?"

he says in fluent german, startling even krausus who comes up beside you.

"You are the new duo for us yes? I think its about time you speak to the assessors so they can see the levels and scopes of your abilities."

cainsig11.jpg

#839 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

*'Damn it.'* Sethis thought to himself, the moment of awkwardness getting to him instead of the fact that the man could speak his and Kraussus' language quiet well. "Yes sir. What should we expect in this assessing Sir?" he asked inquisitively, not too surprised that they were being tested already as it made sense logically and it was something he was use to after constant 'testing' when they were both still operatives for the Nazis. Though he was sure that was due to give them a reason to get rid of him, but that was his own hypothesis.

#840 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:38 AM

The headmaster nods and motions down the hall , to the auditorium where four figures wearing masks sit.

Two are males, one is a female. The last one appears robotic.

The female lifts her face and smiles.

“ you are set his yes.... our newest occult researcher..... I’m going to put you through a series of tests to see where we need to place you ok?”

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!