81 replies to this topic

#61 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Im whatever you want me to be sweetheart, as long as i can hold you in my arms. Dont worry i have the approval of my battle brothers for a golden power-dress to go along with my golden helmet.

You my bae

Thanks babez <3

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#62 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

you should stop bragging about your 'Golden helmet' :P
Posted Image

#63 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

you should stop bragging about your 'Golden helmet' :P

I think the fact that the 'Golden Helmet' is able to contain Rom's galaxy sized ego without combusting is very brag worthy :P.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#64 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

My golden helmet is so shiney
Posted Image

#65 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

Yeah but Lion El'Dresson also thought he had support for his dresses until he learnt they didn't. Could happen again when some one doesn't like your dress head of the Cross Dressers.

Still I think the Cross Dressers should start wearing Burkas I think it would suit them...

Oh that is another problem you need more Cross Dressers to shine your helmet...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#66 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

this escalated quickly.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#67 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

Thats what the cross dressers in the dark are for bae. They shine my helmet when ever i am home. You interest me more than the dresses bae.

We could go get dresses together <3

Then we could cuddle and watch a romantic comedy...
Posted Image

#68 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

Yeah but I'm not a Cross Dresser nor do I wish to be a Cross Dresser.

And its worse as you are a lying Cross Dresser. No Cross Dresser prefers a person to a Dress. We all know a Cross Dresser would cause the death of their entire legion to help get a dress. That is one of the theories behind the destruction over Caliban home of the Cross Dressers. Some people believe that Cyper the Cross Dresser found the most perfect dress and that Lion El'Dresson wanted it. This caused some problems and to erase the existence of the dress Caliban was destroyed along with the dress shops the Cross Dressers spent many days *CENSORED* over.

This proves the Cross Dressers need to have more dresses. It is worse than the Black Rage or turning into Wulfen. Its a serious problem but the Cross Dressers will not admit they have problems...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#69 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

Hahahahaha oh my god I ve been in stitch reading this thread how the f**k did this happen ? Cross dressing da ? Going out with a eldar ?
Imagine the horror on the emeperors face if he saw this.
Funny but not related to thread thorugh really.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#70 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

Did you even read the thread... I don't go near Cross Dressers. That is why they try to hunt me but because they are greedy dress hoarding bastards who want to make the greatest dress ever! They need to be dealt with before they make this dress which no doubt is going to cause more aguments between the Cross Dressers as they will not agree on the colour, texture or other dress traits as not being a Cross Dressers I don't care about dresses so I know very little about them... Ask the Cross Dressers if you care about dresses. Don't think you care about dresses though.

#71 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

DX! Throw your robe at them! It will buy you some time to escape while they appreciate the lining!

:P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#72 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Robe? DO I LOOK LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER WHO WEARS A FUCKING ROBE!

Still good plan JC but having the robe or silk could make them hunt me more as the Cross Dressers will want to make new dresses and I will have the materials. If you ever thought the Emperors Children were obsessed with Modern Art then it is nothing compared to the Cross Dressers obsession with dresses. Makes Fulgrim seem like a completely rational guy who doesn't crave his every inner pleasure....

#73 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:47 AM

Robe? DO I LOOK LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER WHO WEARS A FUCKING ROBE!

Your profile pic shows you wearing a robe though... :P

Posted Image

#74 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

That is a disguise :dodgy:

#75 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

Well we all know no girl would want you DX, so you may as well play with dresses - get a bit of feminine in your otherwise deprived lives.

Fucking Eldar, gotta love them. w40K tournament this weekend and I tabled all my opponents, with the single exception of the Eldar who's Court of Young King (Avatar + Exarchs) fucked me up in the Leader only battle.

If I roll Space Marine I'll be a Chaplain or Librarian most likely, if I'm an Eldar then I'd be torn between Ranger and Warp Spiders. I like Snipers, but I have to say the "surprise bitches!" teleport would be amusing as hell

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#76 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

That is a disguise :dodgy:

An Eldar is disguised as a better dressed Eldar to try and escape people who are obsessed with dresses....

Posted Image

#77 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

LOL JC. Cru something tells me warp spider would be more.... you. teleport in, yell "surprise" then *CENSORED* those around you and teleport away.. yup sounds like Cru.
Posted Image

#78 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

Yeah but Orks don't wear dresses...

U forget those dresses carry a low yield nuke

#79 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

Farting isn't a nuke... Even if you do light it....

#80 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Unless your a Salamander. Those guys can really light one off.
Posted Image

Change Theme!